It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kentucky man kills 5 family members and self over breakfast eggs.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Kentucky man kills 5 family members and self over breakfast eggs.

www.cnn.com

A US man has killed himself after shooting dead five people, including his wife and stepdaughter, in an argument about his breakfast.

Stanley Neace, 47, went on the killing spree in a trailer park in Jackson, rural Breathitt County, Kentucky.

He chased his wife into a neighbouring trailer where he shot her, her daughter and three witnesses, reports say.

State troopers found Mr Neace dead at the porch of his trailer, slumped over his own gun.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.ummah.com
www.cnn.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Police arrest man, then give him bike

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
This is a VERY disturbing news
it totally break my heart in a thousand pieces

Lets take this news in the best way possible ... even if its so sad.
This tragic event.. is not a accident...a man over-reacted over some eggs ... that leaded to a terminator massacre ..
Just imagine how the familly were living prior to this end
im sure he traumatized them all their life
and nobody even took the time to prevent such a thing
The wife and the childrens ... probably lived in fear for many ages...in fear that he would kill them all one day..

By the way .. why CNN censored the breakfast part detail..
they are maybe to shamefull to show that americans can kill an entire familly over a breakfast..
domestic dispute is more appealing ...thats disinformation ..
TYPICAL

like i said we need to take this news .. to look at our lifes
trying to delete any angry sentiments that we have
delete any jalousy... GREED will disapear ... and people might actually prevent themself killing somebody because of a breakfast ...
that was probably the tipping boint of bad things accumulating .. until the tipping point blow in a blood bath

lets start try to show so compassion like the thread below concerning police giving a bike to a arrested thief

we can cure ourself from dark intentions ...
i want my world with no such things especially no killing over silly eggs :bash:

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 9/12/2010 by Ben81 because: correction

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Nobody kills anybody over eggs. The eggs were not the problem, they were simply the match that lit the fuse.

There is much more to the story. I'd imagine financial woes or possibly severe marital problems - probably both.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
There has been a lot of these murder suicides recently. Probably worth a thread of it's own to discuss the issue as a whole. Even in the UK where guns are illegal, think about how many there have been over here. 3 come to mind immediately in 2010 alone.

edit on 12-9-2010 by Big Raging Loner because: add three words

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
This is the story i saw first on TV
and then i went to CNN website ..i noticed right away the missing info

Mr Neace flew into a rage when his wife Sandra, 54, brought him some eggs for breakfast, a relative of the neighbours he killed said.
Mrs Neace's daughter Sandra Strong, 28, was also killed
The other victims were named as neighbours Dennis Turner, 31, Teresa Fugate, 30, and Tammy Kilborn, 40.
Ms Fugate was shot in front of her seven-year-old daughter, who Mr Neace spared.
"Her daughter said, 'Please, please don't shoot me,' and he said, 'All right, you can leave,' and she ran out," Ms Fugate's sister Sherri Anne Robinson told the Associated Press.
Mrs Kiborn was another neighbour who stepped out onto her porch during the commotion, reports said.
Mr Neace apparently waited an hour for the police to arrive before turning the gun on himself, police heard the shot as they drove up to the trailer.
Other neighbours had fled in terror during the rampage.
Breathitt county is Kentucky's rural eastern region, where gun ownership numbers are high.

and this is the story from CNN

A man in Kentucky shot and killed five people before turning the gun on himself after a domestic dispute on Saturday, Breathitt County Sheriff Ray Clemons told CNN.
The gunman was identified as 47-year-old Stanley Neace, said Trooper Jody Sims of the Kentucky State Police, which took over the investigation.
Clemons said Neace's wife and stepson are among the dead.
The shooting happened around midday at a mobile home community of about a dozen trailers, Clemons said. He declined to give the victims' ages and names.
Officers heard a gunshot as they arrived on scene and later found a 12-gauge shotgun, Sims said. The suspected gunman was found dead on the front porch of his house, while the victims were found in two separate residences, he added.
Sims declined to provide details on the victims.
"We are in the process of getting the names of these five victims and making final family notifications," he said.
Neighbor Martha Jackson told CNN affiliate WLEX that Neace ran up to her and asked to use her phone.
"I said, 'Do you want me to call 911 for you?' and he said, 'yes,' and told the police ... 'Stanley Neace was shooting, running in people's homes, killing 'em,'" Jackson said.
Jackson said Neace was told not to go back, but Neace said, "I've got to go, my wife is there."
Breathitt County is located in rural eastern Kentucky.

Anyone can notice the differences ?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Check out this link. There is literally no way to link all stories in one post.

news.google.co.uk...

I don't know if these events have always been at this level but there are a hell of a lot of them. Probably more to come as the economy enters the toilet...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Nobody kills anybody over eggs. The eggs were not the problem, they were simply the match that lit the fuse.

There is much more to the story. I'd imagine financial woes or possibly severe marital problems - probably both.

I disagree.. and i agree because
we can also tell the wife and childrens probably lived in fear for years prior to this

why the fuse were able to light in the first place again .... that leaded to KILL OVER SOME EGGS
the eggs were the last problem EVER...the eggs have lit the fuse containing a thousand of TNT bombs already fully in place... nobody saw it coming ... this is the saddest part of all

edit on 9/12/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
What can I say? He really hates eggs.

edit on 12-9-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
God this story made me sick when i read it this morning...

And the coward killed himself too.

RIP to those who suffered.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Is there a photo of the interior of the kitchen or surrounding rooms ?

Sorry for the simple question, but it is something i would like to see.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

Wanna elaborate? Just for my curiosity?

Please.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
That is what happens when ordering over easy eggs and crispy bacon, and you get crispy eggs and runny bacon.

Sorry, had to break the tension, the Sunday morning read does not go down so well over breakfast, with crap like this out there.

God Bless all those pour souls.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Want to know why people are flipping out in the US, crashing planes into buildings, killing their entire families, babies etc.?
1. SSRIs and prescription drugs warping people's minds. Did you know Meth is a prescription now? It's called Desoxyn and it's used to treat ADD.
2. Violent TV Shows
3. The Media
4. Our society is filled with spoiled obnoxious brats
5. American PC, social engineering, insane child abuse policies, and crackpot rights groups and media born extremists
6. Chemicals leading to abnormal brain development in the womb for an ENORMOUS percentage of the populous
7. Division of races, sexes, parties, ideas
8. Destroyed education system
9. Economy
10. The corporate nightmare that is the cubicle - 'nough said
11. Music
12. Failure to raise children correctly
13. Manipulation by alphabet agencies
14. Prohibition of plants
15. Nanny state
16. Crooked politicians running rampant
17. Religious persecution
18. Mind numbing foods - severely lacking in nutrients and essential vitamins that keep the mind functioning well (add that on top of prescriptions)
19. New age psychobabble
20. Rampant poverty - 40 million on food stamps
21. Crime going unchecked
22. Constitution trashed
23. Mistrust towards the government, mistrust towards law enforcement
24. Abuse of power in law enforcement (laws implemented after 9/11 for our security)
25. Powerful interests controlling public opinion
26 Brainwashed doctors
... Anyone else want to add to the list?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

Bloody right man. Absolutely spot on.

I think you covered most things there...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by tristar

Wanna elaborate? Just for my curiosity?

Please.

Sure, i am interested in the interior of that particular house, ie (colors, furniture, and floor plans). It seems like a trigger orientated outburst and not something that is directly involved on a chronological scale.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Amen

remove all of that and you got my world

2012 might change everything for the better
its a transition .. NOT A APOCALYPSE
but to describ it in a simple way this quote fit perfectly:
it has to worsen to get better sadly ...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Aaah right this makes sense in a psychological way - have you any examples of previous related incidents which the layout / colour may have triggered such behaviour?

Interesting theory.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Took an hour for the cops to arrive ?

That's amazing response time

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

27. and some Bad eggs.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
reply to post by tristar

Aaah right this makes sense in a psychological way - have you any examples of previous related incidents which the layout / colour may have triggered such behaviour?

Interesting theory.

Too many to mention, its something i follow up when random without reason rage develops. Usually you see a pattern forming and its not a pattern based on social interaction but rather goes hand in hand in recent changes to ones normal and pre defined day to day routines.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join