It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second Coming & Super Heroes / Villains

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
The traditional thought of Jesus Christ is that of a one specific man who lived once in history, who lived a life of high moral caliber, being selfless, aiding others, giving to the poor, bringing wisdom and spiritual knowledge to others.
This character in the Bible endured a metamorphosis into a new body, which then gave him supernatural abilities.
The character which was once Jesus of Nazareth, became Jesus Christ. as in .. Jesus "Christened"

So before he was Christ, he was a man leading a life of high moral standards, understanding his connection to other beings, and the importance of being selfless and compassionate to others....
Then upon becoming Christ, after his change...
he remained as a being of high moral standards, but also with paranormal abilities.

When "Christ" returns will be a plurality?
This "Second Coming" in other schools of thought.. Gnoticism... Kaballah.. as not merely one man returning..
but the "christ title" actually returning..
where instead of "Jesus of Nazareth" becoming "Jesus Christ" ..

it would be "Joe of Montanna" becoming "Joe Christ" .. AND .. "Ron of Southbay" becoming "Ron Christ"
AND .. "Jessica of Toledo" becoming "Jessica Christ"

Judaism speaks of the "messiah" as actually being the "many" .. or more accurately a "messianic Age"...

so if this second coming is people on Earth.. people like you and I, and the guy down the block and the old lady in the walker... "changing" .. going through a sort of metamorphosis where the body changes from one form to another..
from a mortal body into an immortal body with supernatural abilities..
ie: not needing to eat or drink or breathe .. bio-luminescence.. telepathy, telekinesis, levitation, flying, indestructible,

People who would have endured this metamorphosis, and act according to the golden rule, and are more or less selfless in their actions... following along the same lines of moral code that the character from the bible, Jesus did...
then for all intents and purposes, we could call these people Christ, or Christ-like.
This is because they have paranormal abilities just like Jesus the Christ had,
AND
they use them for good and sense a strong connection to other beings, hence the universe..
If these people existed, I would be hard pressed to see none of them going to places where natural disasters were occurring or had just occurred.. using their abilities to help others...
they would be Super Heroes.

so Super Heroes = Christ

Christ is a title.. one that Jesus took. so I'm not talking about Jesus here.. I'm talking about his title he GAINED .. after his metamorphosis in the tomb.

now...
People who have endured this metamorphosis and do NOT act in a selfless manner, who use their powers for selfish gain, or from negative, emotionally immature psychological stances... stealing, killing out of vengeance, doing things based on greed, fear, anger.. etc..
would be behaving in the EXACT OPPOSITE of what how character Jesus in the Bible behaved..
So we can term these people, because they have paranormal abilities like Christ...yet act in a completely polar opposite manner than Christ... we can term them Anti-Christ... these people would have paranormal abilities and be doing evil deeds....

so Super Villains = Anti-Christ

The way that this "messianic age" figures into this.. is envisioning it as such...

we as a race have many problems here in our civilization.
scarcity, inequality, oppression, abuse, inefficient and polluting transportation... natural disasters..

if we look at our bodies our "suits" ..as "vehicles"..in which our minds drive around the world by walking and interacting with the world, manipulating it with our hands and arms...
we can see that everything in our infrastructure is an extension of our biology.
roads.. for cars.. that bring our bodies.. which contain our minds.. from point A to point B.. so our mind can experience different locations.
these roads and train tracks are also used to move food to us to eat in order for our bodies to live.
the sewage system and water pipes under the ground through our cities are there to remove waste from our surroundings, and so that we can bathe and drink..
and everything else is there for sheltering us from our weather, so that we may condition our environment to the proper comfortable temperature..
and the communications network.. for our mouths and fingers to translate one form of communication into another so that we can communicate and have our psychological and or biological needs met.

all you see when you look down from an airplane on a city.. .all technological material extensions of what our body needs.. so that our minds can exist and experience more and more convenience.

now what happens when that infrastructure is suddenly destroyed?
no more food being brought to you on trucks..because the roads are obliterated or broken
no more water coming for you to drink.. broken frayed piping..
no more communication...

with such 24-7 dependence on such....an obliterated infrastructure would manifest as the distressing CRISIS...
of our biological needs not being met.

would not it be "salvation" .. would it not be you being "Saved" .. if those biologic needs did not exist?
a time where people were being saved and helped by super heroes... would be a messianic age.
a time where people's minds were being saved by being able to live in bodies that did not have needs.. or dependence on infrastructure.. would be messianic..
your body would save you from your mind's death.

if your mind was living in a new body.. one that didn't need to eat or drink .. no more trucks moving across those roads bringing you food... no more pipes bringing water.. no more need for you to urinate or defecate.. no more toilets.. no more pipes to take that away...
if you could fly.... no more need for a car.. no more roads...
if you could move things with your mind.. no more need for trucks.. no more roads..
if you could talk to another person or a group instantaneously through your mind sharing ideas in indescribably complex graphical interpretations..... no more need for phones or internet.. or telephone poles..
no more need to breathe .. you could explore the oceans or outer space..

might give second thought to what is the REAL ..."NEW WORLD" they're talking about...

after I just described all that to you... take it in.. really let your imagination go there...
it would be a completely new world..
different needs.

obviously there would be a transitional stage where only some people would have abilities..and immortality..
and this would be a time of great upheaval and adjustment..
but imagine a world where everybody eventually was in a body like this?

entirely different infrastructure because of a completely different "vehicle" we'd be driving...
an entirely "New World Order".

another little tidbit of info here..
the pyramid on the back of the dollar bill..
there are 12 steps between the roman date 1776 and the Eye of Providence at the top.
if you take 1 mayan k'atun, which is 7200 days for each of the 12 steps.. you get the distance in time between July 4, 1776 and Dec 12, 2012.

the Eye of Providence is a newer interpretation of the Eye of Horus, which in th emystery schools is understood to be a crude depiction of the parts of the brain concerning spiritual metamorphosis.. the pineal gland, the pituitary etc...

if the NWO understand that Dec 21, 2012 is when the pineal glands of many people cause them to complete a transformation of their bodies... into Christ like bodies...

then we can speculate that the Second Coming of Christ would be Dec 21, 2012...
so .. ascension.. 2012 ... second coming...

super powers.

...how ya like them apples?

-

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
very thorough. and i love those apples. well then, i guess ill be seeing you on the battlefield.

i'll be stealing apples, try and stop me.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
The overall theme of your OP is something I have pondered about for a great deal. I believe that all those mythical story's we have (great example would be greek mythology) actually speaks about a time when people had more "supernatural" powers. In the bible it speaks of Adam being the "king" of all animals.

I believe that the 2nd coming prophecyed in so many different faith's indeed talks about a time where our imperfect body's will transform into the perfect body like Adam and Eve had before they were cast out of the garden of Eden.

What such a body (and mind) would hold as far as abilities go is nothing more then a guessing game. But when you look at biblical story's you could get a small idea as to the possibilities. Adam was king over animals. Jesus was physically EXTREMELY gifted. there is a story about Jesus outrunning an entire crowd. Picture this in your mind. What kind of physical prowes would be needed to be able to shake off a crowd wich is deadset on catching you...

Also greek mythology is stuffed with extraordinary people with equally extraordinary ability's...

Its a very interesting subject.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

..... is that you hilry?

watch out for the bad one , it may make you sleepy !

I would like to volunteer my procreative services as the first superhero

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Christ won't return, he is dead and has been dead for quite some time. He is not the son of God as there is no God. No grand creator and nothing to look forward to when you die. If you wish to believe in him good for you but this is one man who is not guilible!

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

So would you say that all the mythological story's are nothing more then fantasy run amock? I am inclined to believe that there is some truth behind those story's. When taking biblical story's as truth you could easily understand were these story's might come from. Dont forget that archeologists have been unearthing human remains ranging anywhere from 4 feet up to 34 feet in length. According to the bible these remains would belong to the nephilims or the sons of "fallen angels". supossedly things were so bad in those days that the great flood was the only solution. Again science has proven that there was indeed a "great flood" in our history.

Try reading the apochryphical book of Enoch. It goes into a little more detail as to what was going on in those times as well as giving an explanation for the origins of astrology and other "supernatural" phenomena not alien to our day and age.. interesting stuff to say the least and it neatly ties into the subject presented by OP...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
Christ won't return, he is dead and has been dead for quite some time. He is not the son of God as there is no God. No grand creator and nothing to look forward to when you die. If you wish to believe in him good for you but this is one man who is not guilible!

I don't think this guy read my post and he just jumped in here and hit the reply button as if he just replies to forum thread titles.

I don't think it matters if Jesus existed or not. The effect his character in the bible on humanity would be a positive one if people took him as a role model right?

and yes

transcendence oh mortal men into divine man-godhood is in all religions...
new bodies.
new experience.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I believe we will also be changed but not in the way you think, I honestly don't think we'll fly, but I do believe we will be telepathic in nature. We will have the knowledge we were supposed to have by now. Yes, i do believe we are changing or evolving, but it's like we will look the same but know things. From what I've read it's supposed to be happening soon.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

This has always been my belief, that the second coming was not just Christ returning to earth but a species wide event that would transform everyone of a certain vibration or higher into what Christ was. Christ was a "prototype" in my opinion, showing us what we are capable of ourselves. I believe he even said as much. This may be what some refer to as the "rapture" since I think you have to have a certain vibrational energy in order to to metamorph. I think it is also possible that if enough of us have a high enough vibration we may be able to "carry" the rest of our species with us. I believe this metamophosis will be specific event that will coincide with something cosmic, like the alignment of the earth, sun and the great rift on Dec. 21, 2012. It is said that at that time the earth will be bathed in an immense amount of positive energy coming from the rift that will assist with this transformation. I've always thought this even before I ever heard of it. Not to seem paranoid, but I also think the gov'ts of the world (TPTB) may know of this event and are doing everything they can to stop it before it happens, b/c then they would have no control over us. They try to keep our vibration levels low through fear and stress of everyday living so we won't be able to achieve the necessary vibration. But I also believe that it is inevitable and no matter what it cannot be stopped. I feel so strongly about it I have even thought of writing a "ficitonal" novel with that plot in mind for years.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I would also like to add that it seems to me there has been a spiritual "polarization" of earthly souls in the last few decades, where people who are spiritually positive are becoming stronger and people who are more oriented to self or negative are also becoming more so as well. Our earth plane has always had wars, but there's seems to be an underlying spiritual warfare going on as well that is manifesting onto the material plane. Something is going to happen that will be transforming to our species in some way. I can feel it coming. And I know which side I'm on.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Prevenge,

that was lucid.

An interesting question is, if the supposed transformation will start from inside individuals or from an 'outside' source.

This question is not just rhetorical.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

I'd say outside... From what i've learned from the bible its JHWH who is gonna realize this change.

We humans are not god-like and no amount of evolving is gonna change that.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
i can't wait for people to begin seeing with their 3rd eye. I agree, the world will change for the better, what we once held as highest importance (our jobs, material possessions, money, social status) will all fade away into the nothingness it already is. We will connect back to that which is most precious, Our Mother Earth. We will see her in a new light, and we will make a new way. Light bodies are Divine Bodies.

My only fear, is that the food they are feeding us, is intentionally made to deactivate the developments to occur in our pituitary gland. And to halt the kundalini energy and vibrations in our bodies. I hope this is not true.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Personally I don't see the potential in humanity to achieve anything resembling divinity. We can aspire to greater things and a higher purpose, which is what makes us special among animals, but to put any sort of faith in thinking that we'd achieve this kind of state, to me, is just wishful thinking.

Sitting here in a nice home, comfortable, well fed, and mostly free from worry of immediate death, I have the luxury to ponder the idea that I might achieve some sort of God-like state. But put me in the woods for a few days and let hunger and cold take effect and I'm nothing more than just another feral creature seeking to eat.

We are a lot closer to the hominid we evolved from than we are to the glowing, uber sentient that we so badly want ourselves to be.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Re: Faceoff85

You wrote:

"I'd say outside... From what i've learned from the bible its JHWH who is gonna realize this change."

In that case I'd prefer things to stay as they are now. At least until I've found a loophole in the contract, making some participation in the changing business possible.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Its a very good take on it!

Knowing my luck i'll get lumbered with some crappy power, like the power of super smell or something!

On a serious note, the "NWO" may know of this and that is why they insist on damaging our pineal glands.

Peace and nice apples!
ALS

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
What you say is very interesting Prevenge, I am very familiar with most of your posts actually and they all revolve around this same concept.

So advanced nervous systems for those with a pure demeanor to herald the next paradigm of human evolution... and I always thought the righteous were good for nothing but slaughter and martyrdom to the world.
Heh. It sure would be a nice change of perspective though.

If you could answer me this: why exactly do you correlate the Mayan category of 7200 days to the levels of the pyramid on the back of a dollar? The multiplying by twelve is interesting in that it ends on that date in 2012 but I still don't understand your reasoning. Why is America and Independence Day so important?

edit on 12-9-2010 by AProphet1233 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
My only fear, is that the food they are feeding us, is intentionally made to deactivate the developments to occur in our pituitary gland. And to halt the kundalini energy and vibrations in our bodies. I hope this is not true.

There is supporting evidence that Illuminati controlled U.S. companies actually funded Hitler's rise to power and after the planned "defeat" of the NAZIs, the U.S. split all "valuable" Scientists that were captured, with the U.S.S.R and took them over here in something called Operation Paperclip.

Many of these scientists continued their Nazi research on Plum Island.

now here is where the WHY and WHAT come in...

NAZI SS party was deeply rooted in the occult leanings of what was called the Thule Society.
The Thule Society was neither good nor bad.. it was just a scientific effort to understand the ACTUAL SCIENTIFIC PRINCIPLES that was at the root of all major world religions...
how to actually scientifically and biologically perceive spirit and God.

one place where much research went on is Castle WEWELSBURG.
The occult influenced SS had the blueprint of the castle drawn up as a diagram of the human brain with the "spear of destiny" actually piercing the pineal gland....

see here...www.disclose.tv...

the pineal gland is held in regard to be the link between physical and spiritual realities... and the catalyst to cause the entire human body to go through a kundalini awakening. it's represented as a pine cone.. in the biggest pinecone statue in the world in the center of the vatican and on the pope's staff.. also in greek mythology, hindu symbolism, Buddhist, nazi, mayan.. everything.. it's the prime focus within the mysteries. it produces '___', the spirit molecule, and tells the pituitary (that forehead pressure you feel) to send out new hormones to all your endocrines.. that cause this change we're feeling...

whether the nazis were attempting to OPEN the pineal gland's metamorphic process.. and/or find ways to keep it dormant.. are up for debate.. could the "spear of destiny" be a metaphoric title for an actual pathogen or chemical which would "pierce" and activate the pineal scientifically?

one thing is clear though.. NAZI germany concentration camps were the first place in history to use Fluoride in the water supply for the prisoners in order to keep them submissive and docile.
Fluoride is known to keep the pineal gland CALCIFIED after puberty.
Fluoride has been banned by the citizens of most of Europe, and in recent reports by the Dental ministry in Australia, shown that it has ZERO effects on preventing tooth decay.

so there is a link here.. they focused on the pineal gland.. understood it's power in metamorphosing humans to genius levels of awareness and rising their kundalini hypothetically causing their body to change into super human divine beings..

they implemented a method of repressing that.

if lyme disease and it's spear-like "spirochete" is involved in this somehow I wouldn't be surprised.
quite possibly the spirochete is being used as a "spear" to rob healthy levels of manganese from the pineal?
manganese levels in healthy pineal -
www.fluoridealert.org...

the pineal contains intracellular colloids, a high magnesium content (Krstic, 1976; Michotte et al, 1977; Allen et al, 1981); and a very proftise blood supply. These are all factors encouraging the acquisition of fluoride by soft tissues (WHO, 1970). High levels of magnesium, manganese, zinc and copper have been demonstrated in pineals which appear 'uncalcified' (Michotte et al, 1977).

recent studies have shown that lyme saps the body of manganese.

see here - www.sciencedaily.com...

The findings suggest that the bacterial protein, which aids in transporting the metal manganese, is essential for the bacterium that causes Lyme disease to become virulent.

possibly the people experiencing kundalii Ascension symptoms ...
combined with extraordinary pain.. may have a battle of sorts going on inside them? lyme vs pineal kundalini ascension.. = war in the body? or are they acting cooperatively?

many people experiencing Ascension symptoms... kundalini awakening symptoms.. who do not know of kundalini or ascension .. call this process affecting them "morgellons" and around 92% of people experiencing what they call "morgellons" .. are proof positive for Lyme Disease.
they all report crown chakra tingling/crawling sensation..
immense pulsing pressure in the midbrow third eye area
phenomenal electric activity around the body
body vibrations
muscle spasms.
a feeling of their bones and ligaments exuding a type of crystal material..
feeling shifts in the center of the skull
popping in the nasal cavity..

all synonymous in the new age movement as ascension symptoms
and spoken of in hinduism as kundlini symptoms.

the "fibers" reported.. have been researched by dr John Martin MD
as performing a type of mamillian photosynthesis.. using UV light in electron donation to cells.. providing useable biological energy..

Hitler did say.. that he was planning on creating a race of "Supermen did he not?
was the containment and experimentation on people with Jewish genetics not so much an attempt at extermination, but more so an effort on plainly finding people who would be more prone to being able to be genetically triggered into this next level of evolutionary form?

do people of certain Jewish genetic makeup contain a more likely proclivity towards such a shift?
do their genes represent the "12 lost tribes" ... "12 strands of DNA" that is talked about so much in New Age lore.. and the "Ascension" process? Would the Sacred Destiny of America - be that it was the great melting pot.. bringing people from all nations in an effort to re-combine those lost 12 strands.. combination to eventually breed a group of people who would be even more prone to being able to endure the process?
this completed genetic combination of 12 strands being the metaphoric "word of God" ?

if they found a way to scientifically trigger pineal/endocrine metamorphosis in certain humans ...
would it not be wise to find methods of suppressing it and or deactivating it?
I think any military institute involved in such a prime goal would have found importance in both...
not for the sake of completely repressing it .. but for a method of controlling all sides of the phenomena when it was planned in the future for mass exposure... ie.. a human-created second coming.

If we are nature.. if we are conscious beings representing the multi-faced expression of a larger whole. a larger consciousness.. then are our own actions in implementing god's will.. any different than god implementing his will?

i think these are things to ponder seriously.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Personally I don't see the potential in humanity to achieve anything resembling divinity. We can aspire to greater things and a higher purpose, which is what makes us special among animals, but to put any sort of faith in thinking that we'd achieve this kind of state, to me, is just wishful thinking.

might I recommend you doing some research into the chakra-endocrine system connection...
I'm looking at this from a decisive level.. not so much one of faith..
I'm postulating that human metamorphosis is possible.. just like a caterpillar to a butterfly..
and that you're saying we would be experiencing divinity in the same bodies we're in now.
I'm saying no - not in the bodies we're in now...that takes faith.
in the new bodies.. it wouldn't be faith.. it would be fact.. because the perception of the universal consciousness would be present because of the development of new senses provided by new mechanisms.

-

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AProphet1233
What you say is very interesting Prevenge, I am very familiar with most of your posts actually and they all revolve around this same concept.

So advanced nervous systems for those with a pure demeanor to herald the next paradigm of human evolution... and I always thought the righteous were good for nothing but slaughter and martyrdom to the world.
Heh. It sure would be a nice change of perspective though.

If you could answer me this: why exactly do you correlate the Mayan category of 7200 days to the levels of the pyramid on the back of a dollar? The multiplying by twelve is interesting in that it ends on that date in 2012 but I still don't understand your reasoning. Why is America and Independence Day so important?

edit on 12-9-2010 by AProphet1233 because: (no reason given)

Hi and thanks for showing interest.

If we go back andlook at the early New Age founders... The Theosophical Society ( a group of wealthy aristocrats that helped begin New Age promotion) funded Dr. Nicholas Roerich's trips to Tibet to reunite the "Treasure of the World" crystal with it's original material. They believed that this substance would be a catalyst, and prove to interact with the coming energies approaching the Earth in the near future. He was also instrumental in having President Truman place the Great Seal of the United States of America on the one dollar bill for wider notoriety and public awareness.

( 1 MAYAN K'ATUN) At the base of the pyramid are etched the roman numerals "MDCCLXXVI" which in alpha numeric, is "1776".
At the top of the pyramid is the radiant "All Seeing Eye" the "Eye of Enlightenment", the "Eye of Providence"

or "Eye of Horus".

If we take the date of July 7, 1776 (signing of the Declaration of Independence, birth of the U.S.A),
and the Mayan Calendar 'end date' of December 21st, 2012..
we see that there are 86,367 days in between them.

as seen here -

www.timeanddate.com...
From and including: Thursday, July 4, 1776
To, but not including : Friday, December 21, 2012
It is 86,367 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

A mayan "K'atun" is a unit of measurement of time.
From - en.wikipedia.org...
"A k'atun or k'atun-cycle is a unit of time in the Maya calendar equal to 20 tuns or 7,200 days."

1 K'atun = 7200 days
86,367 days divided by 1 K'atun of 7200 days = 11.99 which we can then round to 12.

Now, BETWEEN the base, and capstone, are 12 levels of stone, 12 steps.
So, that for every step between the base and capstone, there is 7200 days, then this leaves us with a

measurement of time between July 4, 1776, and December 12, 2012.

from his "Heart of Asia" writing - www.roerich.org...
Nicholas Roerich stated the following:

Speaking of the approaching influence of cosmic energies, the Yoga warns of the peculiarities of the nearest future. The Yoga addresses physicians as follows:
“During the development of the centers, humanity will feel incomprehensible symptoms, which science, in ignorance, will attribute to the most unrelated ailments. Therefore the time has come to write the book of observations regarding the fires of life. I advise against delay because it is necessary to explain to the world the manifestations of the reality and unity of existence. Imperceptibly, into life enter new combinations of perception. These signs, visible to few, constitute the foundation of life, penetrating all its structures. Only the blind fail to perceive how life is filled with new conceptions. Therefore scientists should be called to cast light on the evidence. Physician, do not neglect!”

why america?

America is the most likely place in the world that the original Adamic combination of genes would be produced... because it is the one place in the world most racially mixed... Take the hypothesis that we were once divine beings.. and that there was a time when our genes were split into different races.. ie: fall of Babylon ..
to somehow bring back together those separated groups.. to produce a more cohesive Haplogroup combination..
would be to invite people from all over the world of all ethnic backgrounds.. in order for them to breed together and produce genetic makeup more similar to that ancient original design.

why Independence day? because it's the popular understanding that this is the birth of our nation...
is our nation temporary?
possibly dec 21 2012 ill be the death of our nation.. absorbed into something bigger ie the North American Union..
"Independence" would be also symbolic because of it's actual meaning...
in these new bodies.. these new "white robes" .. we'd be independent from our biological needs that keep us so distracted from constantly pervading love and spiritual growth...and exploring the universe..
we would be.. at that point of change.. independent from our dependence...

imagine the lack of daily stresses...when inhabiting these bodies..
the lack of WORRY.. the lack of.. LACK.

the statue of liberty which welcomed all these huddled masses yearning to be free is a perfect embodiment of this idea.....
a crown radiating energy..light.. awareness.... just like the eye of providence..
holding a torch of enlightenment.. wisdom and knowledge..

holding promise..
and holding a book with the date of the inception of this great experiment called America...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join