It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Elite of this world dont like you

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
hi all

I want to talk about the %!"#%"¤ Elite who has ruled this !#¤% planet of ours for so long,
they are the reason for many wars in our history.
Why the !#%" are people so !"#¤!#%& stupid to not understand it, we are over 6 billion people
living on this planet being controlled by a hand full of people who see this world much more
different than you.
The Elite are so rich they dont &/!"%¤ care, they have killed so many people just for money
they just dont ¤!&!#%(&!! care.

Oh and this have been talked about before so many times that people also just dont care,
but we are talking about "9/11 is a innsidejob, UFOs, Corporation whores, 2012 etc etc.." omg etc.

We the people care so much that we pay money to a poor kid in Africa so we can feel better -.-! its !¤&"# embarrassing. and dont say that we have all those caring Red Cross people out there in the world helping the poor you should do the same crap, please.. we are in 2010 and nothing have changed the mass media have fooled you big time.

Kings, queens, presidents was the people and helped, supported, cared for the people, do you see this today? no you dont if you wanna say yes you are a sheep! like it or not you are.

The Elite are corrupted because BIG TIME POWER makes them insane greedy.
Some say the free masons, illuminati are the bad ones, stop care about the kindergarden societies all
the leaders of this world are corrupted and are killing for paper money.

Evidence of this is everywhere and i think many are sick and tired of the struggle
trying to share this in the mass media, arent you?

Dont hate me just because i dont care to put old proofs on the table.

Thats all i cared to write.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
they don't like me ???

well the feeling is mutual !!!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Ranting time!

Yes, people can live in their own little worlds and not really care about what goes on. Its selfish, and if you try to do different you will be attacked. Just like the ol' monkey trying to get the banana. Nobody knows why, just don't do it.

Go against the grain, do what you think is great and selfless. Set the example for the masses to wake up and realize their idiotic ways. You just have to be the first to stand up. Its the hardest, but it starts a great chain reaction that just might save this world.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
they don't like me or us thats cool i dn't care
mainly because i like them for being so arrogant that they think we don't know!
i know 70 yr olds that know what they about they plan will be a success but they will lose mostly all there lives pursueing it sry for mispelled words i'm on my 7 inch laptop

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
If you feel trapped in a cage by the ever-increasing electromagnetic web that encircles the earth, designed by an international despotic elite who illegitimately crept in to take control. And dominating and oppressing the earth’s population, they track them down like delinquents, spying on them, manipulating their personal information, and violating their privacy [computers, cell phones, security cameras, GPS… etc], while the appointed international organizations, guilty of the greatest treachery, don’t even bother to protect their human rights...

This is part of the full text available at www.missionarieswithoutborders.com. Go to this site and you will find your way out of this necessary evil inflicted on the world.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Thanks for the response all, really.

Cant change what we have today but everything has an end %#"%# sad xD

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I hear you.

And what's worse - TPTB put the stupid in power over the rest of us.

Ever notice that? The Top Level players are 'The Elite' - but the rest of the people you deal with are incredibly stupid.

I sit here - the net doesn't work right. Everything is falling apart. You can't get anyone on the phone. You go to the store - it is run by morons.

"The Elite" put their stupid butt kissers in intermediate power positions - very aggravating.

I feel like Frank Grimes in a world of Homer Simpsons.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Stupid people in power over the rest of us, and i wonder why people go out shoot people in the face

This world is crazy only paper money is happiness xD monopoly world wont last long, angry people getting more angry is the next thing to come but i dont any thing will change drastically.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
They like me!

I've been invited round for tea next Thursday!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
The kings of the Paper !

People are divided in to much bull#, and they argue their rest of their life in what religion is the correct one.. wich tard to vote on, We The People Are Just To Lazy these days.. we want everything to be EASY around us, we elect "Faces" Good luck to the people in America that still loves their black presidente! he will rape you and # your elders over.. over and over again this momento 41 % still love Obama ... come on! the hole world is so god damn Brainwashed these days, that they just turn over to the Telly to get some "Answers"

Sadface ..

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MrAnnunaki

I have friend's who are in the Free Masonary and we all know all to well how they operate. As for the Elite some 300 member's in the UK and 10,000 in the world, who control a majority of populace, their police forces, intellingence agenices, private and government sector's, NHS and hospital's and pharmaceutical companies, drug running programmes, shipment's, importing & exporting, resources, the industrial agers', monies, Supreme Court's, Prosecutor's as there's more money in the game than Defender's of court, Vanity is their favourite, Lust and Greed and Power a MUST!! Dumbing the populace and sickening them for pleasures and rewards, war's that have no meaning just for depopulace prosperity, police states, tax payer's monies for toy's of choice, D.U.M.B's, facilities of zoo's for both people and animals, camp's for experiment's and games, Earth's a war planet, remember that.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Whiffer Nippets

People voted their government's in, yet The Elite like alway's rig the votes, it's very easily done. How many people working behind the boxes of votes no-of other contact's counting the votes. It just wouldn't be possible unless you had an underground force truthfully counting the votes and releasing this to the public sector without the use of Main Stream Media having manipulated the result's from their high order's - Editor's pick!

The Elite have already chosen who's next in power 20 years + before that young individual has any sense of wisedom/knowledge to leading country. All their script's are written from the Elite, hence the reason WAR doesn't make sense, and any of new bill's come out this year and so on in parliment.

Piece of advice, watch out for the new 111 bill's to come out into parliment which will hit guy's like you(tax-payer's HEAVY).

#Remember LIFE is a GAME, play your card's right and you will succeed.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicodin
The kings of the Paper !

People are divided in to much bull#, and they argue their rest of their life in what religion is the correct one.. wich tard to vote on, We The People Are Just To Lazy these days.. we want everything to be EASY around us, we elect "Faces" Good luck to the people in America that still loves their black presidente! he will rape you and # your elders over.. over and over again this momento 41 % still love Obama ... come on! the hole world is so god damn Brainwashed these days, that they just turn over to the Telly to get some "Answers"

Sadface ..

Agree.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MrAnnunaki

did u read up on Billy Meiers? Amazing STORY!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
somehow i doubt they don't like me or anyone else for that matter....

The fact is they could care less if you existed or not...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
they don't like me ???

well the feeling is mutual !!!

Exactly, they do not like us, and we do not like them, but i do not like the general public.

Both the public and ptb are as bad as one another.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
That's a bunch of bull. The Elite of the world love us. We are their property, their slaves. Yes, they have a general distain for us. But they love that we take our place, and do their bidding. That's what the little people are for.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
what do you mean ELITE?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Yes,finally, someone who has understanding of the world. You my friend are very smart juss writting about it. I worte a thread and all i did was get s.h.i.t on by "our ppl" We need more people like us who have an understanding of lifes concept. Please tell me more. I Love it.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Reply to all

Go against the grain, do what you think is great and selfless. Set the example for the masses to wake up and realize their idiotic ways. You just have to be the first to stand up. Its the hardest, but it starts a great chain reaction that just might save this world.

many people are doing that i think, and we got a name for them 'tinfoil hat people, pipe smokers even bums. :F

they don't like me or us thats cool i dn't care
mainly because i like them for being so arrogant that they think we don't know!
i know 70 yr olds that know what they about they plan will be a success but they will lose mostly all there lives pursueing it sry for mispelled words i'm on my 7 inch laptop

tell me more please

If you feel trapped in a cage by the ever-increasing electromagnetic web that encircles the earth, designed by an international despotic elite who illegitimately crept in to take control. And dominating and oppressing the earth’s population, they track them down like delinquents, spying on them, manipulating their personal information, and violating their privacy [computers, cell phones, security cameras, GPS… etc], while the appointed international organizations, guilty of the greatest treachery, don’t even bother to protect their human rights...

This is part of the full text available at www.missionarieswithoutborders.com. Go to this site and you will find your way out of this necessary evil inflicted on the world.

thanks for the link, dont misunderstand me but reading about stuff 'we' already read about few months, years back doesn't change much does it, we need action to step it up.

I hear you.

And what's worse - TPTB put the stupid in power over the rest of us.

Ever notice that? The Top Level players are 'The Elite' - but the rest of the people you deal with are incredibly stupid.

I sit here - the net doesn't work right. Everything is falling apart. You can't get anyone on the phone. You go to the store - it is run by morons.

"The Elite" put their stupid butt kissers in intermediate power positions - very aggravating.

I feel like Frank Grimes in a world of Homer Simpsons.

totally agree, think about all the smart people who could maybe i dunno maybe create free energy? but out there "reality' smart ppl are getting turned down by the dumb ppl. bah

They like me!

I've been invited round for tea next Thursday!

so, how did that go? some interesting quotes from the douches that maybe you wanna share with us?
if you didn't say it just too be funny...

Sadface ..

The People are trapped in their home watching tv (God) Reality Shows, News channels that are hiding the truth more and more, and ofc tv shows that show how rich you should be to be socially accepted, # YOU MSM!!

The Elite are laughing and spitting in our faces, and slut around with teen girls and have expensive party's and all paid from the tax payers, and the next day.. they do it again.

Our Money!

I have friend's who are in the Free Masonary and we all know all to well how they operate. As for the Elite some 300 member's in the UK and 10,000 in the world, who control a majority of populace, their police forces, intellingence agenices, private and government sector's, NHS and hospital's and pharmaceutical companies, drug running programmes, shipment's, importing & exporting, resources, the industrial agers', monies, Supreme Court's, Prosecutor's as there's more money in the game than Defender's of court, Vanity is their favourite, Lust and Greed and Power a MUST!! Dumbing the populace and sickening them for pleasures and rewards, war's that have no meaning just for depopulace prosperity, police states, tax payer's monies for toy's of choice, D.U.M.B's, facilities of zoo's for both people and animals, camp's for experiment's and games, Earth's a war planet, remember that.

D.U.M.B's facilities of zoo's - not in my knowing thanks for info .)

Earth's a war planet, remember that. - remembered

People voted their government's in, yet The Elite like always rig the votes, it's very easily done. How many people working behind the boxes of votes no-of other contact's counting the votes. It just wouldn't be possible unless you had an underground force truthfully counting the votes and releasing this to the public sector without the use of Main Stream Media having manipulated the result's from their high order's - Editor's pick!

The Elite have already chosen who's next in power 20 years + before that young individual has any sense of wisedom/knowledge to leading country. All their script's are written from the Elite, hence the reason WAR doesn't make sense, and any of new bill's come out this year and so on in parliament.

Piece of advice, watch out for the new 111 bill's to come out into parliament which will hit guy's like you(tax-payer's HEAVY).

#Remember LIFE is a GAME, play your card's right and you will succeed.

always a back-door after the first door x*( money is a language that over 90% of this world understand
so almost everyone can be bribed, even people higher up.

money = wool paper that say how much value you have, but where are all the value stored? ( gold, silver etc... ) that paper was/are referring to? in the banks? or in the vault in a rich family villa ? who knows..

did u read up on Billy Meiers? Amazing STORY!

i skimmed through it looked interesting! thanks, but the name Billy Meiers is also abductee in the x-files if im not wrong
first episode. the pilot.

The fact is they could care less if you existed or not...

so you agree with me?

Exactly, they do not like us, and we do not like them, but i do not like the general public.

Both the public and ptb are as bad as one another.

i agree, however if the "public" woke up or just got enough of this BS The Elite lost their minions.

That's a bunch of bull. The Elite of the world love us. We are their property, their slaves. Yes, they have a general distain for us. But they love that we take our place, and do their bidding. That's what the little people are for.

..? they don't like us, why do you think they don't want over 6billion people? only 500,000,000 is suposedly what they want. that makes us life stock,

maybe they are storing all the gold and silver so we are running in the world with monopoly paper money. b.ah! then we loose our concept what money paper really are.

when they are still laughing at us.

what do you mean ELITE?

bank people Control every thing of this world, the ones who use our money dont go and buy a expensive Bentley, but rather earn money of death, what their primely goal are? is a bunch of speculations, i say fcuk them they lived a non stressful life on our planet and we the people work and work for cheap ass payments, and taxes so they can laugh even more.

Yes,finally, someone who has understanding of the world. You my friend are very smart juss writting about it. I worte a thread and all i did was get s.h.i.t on by "our ppl" We need more people like us who have an understanding of lifes concept. Please tell me more. I Love it.

just a rant
i want to rant more but im litte "tired' thanks for the reply guys

edit on 11-2-2011 by MrAnnunaki because: gramma

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join