It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Elite of this world dont like you

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
sorry the name was Billy Miles as the abducted kid on that pilot episode.

peace
edit on 11-2-2011 by MrAnnunaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The Elite gave us away..

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
When I was younger I read Edward Gibbon's classic History Of The Decline And Fall Of The Roman Empire and Suetonius's The Twelve Ceasars, where all the famous old lurid stories of the debauched and insane Roman emperors are laid out page after page. There we can read tales of madness such as Caligula naming his horse a consul, sleeping with his sisters, and killing for amusement. I won't even mention the grotesqueries of emperors like Elagabalus or Tiberius.

Anyway, the point being, upon reading this stuff, I thought: How could this be possible? How could such a mighty society reach a point where millions of sophisticated, wealthy, educated people accepted rule by a man who openly debauches his sisters and wants to give his freaking horse a cabinet-level position? And it isn't just this one one emperor -- for several hundred years, Roman lunacy in high places was frequent enough to almost be the norm. Why didn't anyone notice? How could it have gone on?

These are EXACTLY THE SAME QUESTIONS people will ask about our own time in the centuries to come.

edit on 3/2/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Why do you think it exist different parties in politics?

Divide & Conquer

So we get angry on each other - on different views of who politician is the most correct one.

Just like Religion...

We use time and energy on the wrong things in life..

Some of us use their hole life on nonsense..

Please Read - All Roads Lead to Rome
This will help some of you understand what, how some minds wanted to Rule us all..

And to this day still RULE US ALL ..

But by all means... ask your teacher

And see how much DEPT you in after your FAIR Schooling

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
epic

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join