It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Castro tells Ahmadinejad to stop slandering the Jews

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Looks like Fidel has turned philosopher in his old age.
Here he tells Iran's President to cut it out.
Good for Castro. At least in this he's making sense.

Fidel to Ahmadinejad: Stop Slandering the Jews

"He said the Iranian government should understand the consequences of theological anti-Semitism. "This went on for maybe two thousand years," he said. "I don't think anyone has been slandered more than the Jews. I would say much more than the Muslims. They have been slandered much more than the Muslims because they are blamed and slandered for everything. No one blames the Muslims for anything." The Iranian government should understand that the Jews "were expelled from their land, persecuted and mistreated all over the world, as the ones who killed God. In my judgment here's what happened to them: Reverse selection. What's reverse selection? Over 2,000 years they were subjected to terrible persecution and then to the pogroms. One might have assumed that they would have disappeared; I think their culture and religion kept them together as a nation." He continued: "The Jews have lived an existence that is much harder than ours. There is nothing that compares to the Holocaust." I asked him if he would tell Ahmadinejad what he was telling me. "I am saying this so you can communicate it," he answered."

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I really would like to have a private conversation with castro in these days!
He seem to get more and more legit...

Anyone has his email adress?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

Sorry I don't!
This is very interesting in light of Chavez constant posturing.
I think Castro is speaking his mind, saying what he really thinks in light of his health and age.
He's certainly not the revolutionary firebrand he once was, I think he honestly wants to see the world at peace.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
There is seriously some bizarre events going on in our politics globally these days.

This just adds to the widespread confusion lol.

I do agree with what he says To an Extent, but I caution we should apply balance to these forces of ideology because both sides of this coin get dirty and fast. So I try to take both sides into consideration and find a middle ground.

Castro is supposedly Catholic also correct? Anyone know?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Castro has been on a roll lately. First recognizing that he did not "pay attention" to the plight of homosexuals in country, than admitting during an interview that the "Cuban Model" does not work and now this. It does beg the question: What is that man (and his party handlers) up to and why now?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

"has your illness caused you to change your mind about the existence of God? - he answered, "Sorry, I'm still a dialectical materialist."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He's not Catholic, though he was raised Catholic.
Is this a kinder, gentler revolutionary Marxism?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Castro is supposedly Catholic also correct?

Ahem marxists are atheists.
If he had an epiphany in the last years, I don't know. It's possible, Cuba is mainly catholic.

Bizarre events as you said. Castro is a totally different character.

In conspiracy mode now, Castro is rumored to be an Alumbrado. Alumbrados were considered heretics by the Spanish Inquisition, they are sometimes said to be Jews converted to Christianism by force. I don't know if we really know much about Alumbrados and their origin. I don't know what's the link with Castro other than the number of Jews that settled in Cuba early after the european colonization. But those were not Alumbrados, they were practicing Jews. The best part is that Alumbrado means illuminated in spanish.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
Looks like Fidel has turned philosopher in his old age.
Here he tells Iran's President to cut it out.
Good for Castro. At least in this he's making sense.

Fidel to Ahmadinejad: Stop Slandering the Jews

"He said the Iranian government should understand the consequences of theological anti-Semitism. "This went on for maybe two thousand years," he said. "I don't think anyone has been slandered more than the Jews.

I have never cared for Castro's politics but I understood his position. His politics were largely an equal but opposite reaction to right wing extremism. Now, I really have to wonder about his clarity.

Ask yourself: Why would the jews be expelled in-mass from countries on a regular basis for 2 millenia? What would cause governments to react that way?

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

edit on 9-9-2010 by praxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
What kinda makes me wonder that we also havent hardly heard anything from him the last decade and now he comes up like he is secretly an ats member himself! ( does someone know his nick?
)

No seriously all this stuf he made up this year makes me wonder abouth that thereis more to it than the msm wants to tell us. first the warning about wwIII, then he likes the book of estulin,and all the other stuff that someone short above mentioned and this!

Is he just old and went crazy or isn´t he afraid of death anymore and he got his personal relevation - or want to spread all the stuff he learnd in his life?

And yes you are right about the spanish meaning of this word, but in mainstream it is merely seen as a negative, not as we (the most of us fellow members) would use it...

oh and again i really would like to have his email adress or even a cuban adress too...?!

Peace

jim

edit on 9-9-2010 by JimIrie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Fidel Castro has had some very interesting things to say lately, and he does make sense. He seems really concerned about the possibility of a world war, and maybe he has mellowed with age.

Wonder what he will say next?

new topics

top topics

join