It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President of Kalmykia is ready to make contact and wants Russia to start UFO CENTRE

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MaryCoco

Everything in it's own time is the best answer I can give you.
I speak of things when I believe it's right.
There is a right time for everything though there is enough positive momentum to head terra back to a 'symbiotic' state of Order, so to say, just not the NWO way with purse strings attached. Doesn't work. It's the 'heart' that moves the Man forward. It's the powerhouse of Creation itself and should therefor be 'encouraged'.

Some experiences are a bit personal and 'daily' though I've posted what I do know here on ATS with temperment.....though not always with correct interpretation. Black and White makes the 'grey matter' of creation itself that leads itself open for interpretation. The correct interpretation of 'anything' reaps rewards of many petals. When you get a warm glowing feelling as I've stated so many times before, 'that' my friends Is the confirmation you need to know you are on 'your' way though in a 'Good' way. Blah blau bla

My experiences are As limited by 'my' design though the Spirit is a whole other experience all together nevertheless, unseen by eyes alone. It is often seen with the 'I' though. To look Up, then down, then straight ahead on 'your' path. Can anything really be known from print alone? No, it can't, and never will.
I consider mIself a piece of the puzzle just as 'you' are a piece of my puzzle.
The vice versa approach works as well in a one=One kind of way.
It always helps to use visual descriptions of concepts rather than 'written' versions.

When one can 'visualize' something, they know that something as it Is or is to be seen by the seArer.
I believe that mankind itself has relied too much on the written words of man rather than to see the words of man as merely a starting point or rather a catalyst for knowing that which can not be written with any kind of 'Understanding'. Every second of your day is a spark of creation. May it be a spark unto Creativity itself.....than a spark of destruction. You have always had a Choice. I'm not for everybody, though I'm For everybody though it's been a quite a ride. Looking Forward>>>>>

You are 'here' right now for a Reason.
So am I.
So be it.....

NXT.....

edit on 10-9-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
What the hell is a "UFO centre"??.....or a "UFO Landing pad"??

Does anyone seriously believe that if a highly advanced race were to visit our small rock they would be looking for, and landing at a UFO centre? or looking for a landing pad?
This guy is obviously highly intelligent, and has considerable resources, but surely if the boot were on the other foot and we were visiting another planet with intelligent life we would not be looking for a "UFO centre" before we landed!

If they are coming then they are coming.........I doubt very much that after traversing many light years across space, a landing pad at their destination is of any concern to them whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
When I was a very small child I was always scared of the 'crocodile lady' as I called her, and no one ever mentions the brown ones. Its hard to jump on the 'gray' bandwagon. After this long though, its easy to suffer in silence. The fear is gone.

I don't really care about this stuff anymore though, because it is abundantly clear that most people just make it up based on gut feelings and imagination.

To say chess comes from space is one of the most speculative comments I have ever heard.

For the record: I am a scientist, I know aliens exist and have been here in my lifetime. However, I understand that I have no way of proving this, and therefore it doesn't really matter. As an 'important' person with a high degree of intelligence, this leader should understand. Unless he has real evidence... which I highly doubt.

edit on 11-9-2010 by seenitall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by seenitall
As an 'important' person with a high degree of intelligence, this leader should understand. Unless he has real evidence... which I highly doubt.

edit on 11-9-2010 by seenitall because: (no reason given)

A contactee does't need evidence. A contactee knows what he or she has to do, regardless the opinion of the people. If this president is lying, soon we will know because he won't succeed.

We need to stop asking for evidence everytime a person claims he made contact. You can believe it or not, and that's it. To believe it doesn't requires scientific knowledge or a high I.Q., it only requires the proper level of conscience.

I had 3rd and 4rth kind experiences since a kid and never crossed my mind to ask them for evidence to show in public. It doesn't work that way. Our "terms and conditions" don't apply in this situations.

To be a contactee is a personal experience between a person an E.T. If they wants to have a massive contact, they would do that in other way.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
We definitely need more like president Kirsan Nikolayevich Ilyumzhinov to come forward on UFO/alien visitation.
Former Soviet test pilot Marina Popovich claim that the Russians are in a position of at least 5 crashed alien spacecrafts. After the fall of the Soviet Union more and more come forward to speak out about what they know about UFO/alien matter, and Marina Popovich is one of them.
Before the fall of the Soviet Union everything was secret, and dare those who dare opened their mouth, bad things would happen to them. It was hush hush, and if they tried to speak out, they would be considered as a betrayer of the Soviet Union and sent to a prisoner camp in Siberia, get tortured, or got shot in their neck.

It could be nice if someone like for example Marina Popovich to support Kirsan Ilyumzhinov.

en.wikipedia.org... www.world-famous.com...

Thanks for sharing, franspeakfree.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
What the hell is a "UFO centre"??.....or a "UFO Landing pad"??

Does anyone seriously believe that if a highly advanced race were to visit our small rock they would be looking for, and landing at a UFO centre? or looking for a landing pad?
This guy is obviously highly intelligent, and has considerable resources, but surely if the boot were on the other foot and we were visiting another planet with intelligent life we would not be looking for a "UFO centre" before we landed!

If they are coming then they are coming.........I doubt very much that after traversing many light years across space, a landing pad at their destination is of any concern to them whatsoever.
I think you misunderstand what UFO centre is.

It is not a place were engineers/workers building a runway for UFOs to land and takeoff
(sorry, i couldn't resist to laugh)

I think UFO centre is more like:

www.nationalufocenter.com...
www.cufos.org...
www.nuforc.org...
www.roswellufomuseum.com...

And Kirsan Ilyumzhinov wants to see Russia create a centre for UFOlogy to help explore what happened to him:

endtimesprophecynews.blogspot.com...
www.mn.ru...

edit on 11-9-2010 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SupremeKnowledge
He is the first president in history to say that Aliens are real and that he actually talked to them,
I would really love to hear the interview he did about his contact with ET he did back in 1997,
President Ronald Reagan also talked about aliens:

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.presidentialufo.com...

www.americanchronicle.com...

GOOD GUYS AND BAD GUYS

Picking up on an implication within a statement from Casey, Reagan asks, "Are you telling me there are different races or species, as you said, visiting Earth at the same time?"

"Can you tell me how many different species have visited us?" Reagan asks.

The Caretaker states, "At least five."

Reagan: "Are they all friendly?"

An advisor who is not named in the transcript reportedly says, "Mr. President, that is a very difficult question to answer. There are many parameters that we follow to evaluate the threat. However, we have little intelligence on four of the five."

"We have plenty of intel on the Ebens ... gee ... they've given us everything we asked for! They have also helped us to understand the other four species. I'm afraid to say, Mr. President and please don't misunderstand my words, but we think one of the species is very hostile."

Reagan is clear about his position. "I'm the President of the United States. I should know if we are endangered by some threat from outer space. If you have something to say about a threat posed by this one species of aliens, then I want to hear it.

Casey explains. "Mr. President, we have intelligence that would indicate this one species of aliens have abducted people from Earth. They have performed scientific and medical tests on these humans. To the best of our knowledge, no humans have been killed."

"We have captured one of these hostile aliens. This gets into some very, very sensitive areas, Mr. President. I strongly suggest we end this discussion and move on to any further questions you might have and then get back to this. I don't think we are prepared to provide you with accurate answers to your questions about the potentially hostile aliens at this time," Casey reportedly says.

Reagan: "OK, but expect this to be given to me as soon as possible. I want to know everything about these hostile creatures so I .... or I mean we should start forming policies on how to deal with them … do we have operational war plans on this?"

Presidential advisor (name redacted): "Yes, Mr. President, we have war plans on all potential threats to our country."

The Caretaker explains further, "We call the hostile aliens simply that, HAV, meaning Hostile Alien Visitors. MJ-12 placed that code on them back in the '50s."

Reagan asks, "You mean to say, these H-A-Vs have been visiting us and kidnapping our people since the '50s?"

Casey: "Mr. President, we have some indication that they might have been doing this for some time. But we really have to consider all of the evidence, listed in our reports, and compare that to some of the open source information."

PUBLIC INFORMATION, DISINFORMATION

The Caretaker: "In order to protect all this information and the fact that the United States Government has evidence of our planet being visited by extraterrestrials, we developed over the years a very effective program to safeguard the information. We call it 'Project DOVE.' It is a complex series of operations by our military intelligence agencies to disinform the public."

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
S+F ....It's no surprise to me if either China, Russia or France become the first to have contact, lets face it the US Government have been totally clandestine where its UFO subjects are concerned and the modern day seat of monetary corruption and power. Transparency is the key and the US Government is far from transparent.
Heres my theory.............Contact will match the order the UFO files were released to everyone.

Great article OP and a huge
to Kirsan Ilyumzhinov

edit on 12-9-2010 by DreamerOracle because: spelling

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I forgot to mention something to Ronald Regan's alien speeches, and the alleged brief to him about the at least five alien species.

www.youtube.com... Cliff Stone and Robert O. Dean are former high ranking military persons who and decided to come forward to reveal what they know about alien visitation.

Bob Dean have confirmed that the UFO's that shut down the nuclear warheads in the 1960'ies were piloted by an alien specie. I think these alleged aliens are friendly and want to protect the humans against destroying each other, and possibly also maybe are able to protect the earth against hostile alien species. That's my thought.

edit on 12-9-2010 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Woot, this news remembers me when I imagined what would be playing chess with an alien. This guys connects these two elements, the alien and chess..

Anyway, this is something really great. I would like to see the opinion of other presidents of the world..

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I hope it wont be long before more subjects like this shift from the clouds of the occult to the open.

Maybe then in time we can become true survivors and learn the ways of the universe, grow in strength, meet them and build spaceships together flying in eagle formation towards the sky.

If we clean up our mess.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I see what you are saying- SETI has been over run and silenced. "Look out there, and let us do what "we" want down here."

OK then- there is nobody (impartial) monitoring the UFOs transmissions in our airspace.

This guy could be the first to do it. Godspeed.

However I read that SETI is, or has 20 more dishes being placed globally. I am puzzled at that.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I have not been pay attention to this thread, but the BBC have made reference to this story - which I find very bizarre.

In that region of the World, Kazakhstan, a UFO pad is apparently being built and the regional government suggested there was an underwater UFO base.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Good video, nice find.
This was/Is a 'Good' man.
A fine creation.
Alter/dimensional.

You know this.
Why not U?
Who are 'you?
Only you know the keys to your combination.

To seA onself as a part in the rubix cube whereby it would take a consensus of the pieces to find the combination for being in the next dimension. Some are so fortunate to have these gifts, some are never aware they possess them. Some are 'touched' later in life for various reasons. Some, unfortunately are so drugged out of 'their' mind with human pharmacetikills to know any better.

All of those chemicals/toxins found in processed foods and public drinking water don't help either. Niether do the xrays, microwaves, catode ray technology (cscans) and other radiation dna scramblers, (cancer catalysts) etc. It seems as if there is an 'assault' on mankind itself. This should be obvious by now folks. Do what U can to save it. This message should be loud and clear as a Bell tolling unto one's conscience. Act when you must, Do what is right for your 'neighbors' and they will oblige you.

Thanks for the post.
It counts.....

edit on 13-9-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Congrats on being featured by the Conspiracy Chicks

Paul Allen Microsoft founder is giving 12.5 million to SETI???
I think it's more to update their software than adding dishes to the world.
So has he been duped?

I read they received a message (one time) and the computer printed this- 6EQUJ5

Has anyone deciphered this or ... what?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join