It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President of Kalmykia is ready to make contact and wants Russia to start UFO CENTRE

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

The long-serving leader of the south-western republic has repeatedly claimed to have met aliens – and he wants to see Russia create a centre for UFOlogy to help explore what happened to him.

In many countries that I visit there are laboratories that investigate UFOs and make contact,” he told journalists at a press conference in Elista

UFO centre

Everyday there is something about UFO's and the study of extraterrestrials, some of it, if not most of it turns out to be a waste of time. But then sometimes theres the diamond in the rough. Take a look here at this man Kirsan Ilyumzhinov he is the president of Kalmykia and will not stay quiet about ET and Human contact. Not only does he publicly claim that has he had an experience with ET and many governments around the world know of them, he has the finance to make a difference.

It seems, from what I have read that he is being shut out of the circle of trust when it comes to the elites knowledge on such matters, which is why he is going public, we need more people like him (and his money) to create a foundation for disclosing worldwide what most of us already know, which is we are not alone in this universe

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

interesting stuff. admittingly i had to look this place up, i didn't know much about it:
en.wikipedia.org...

thanks for sharing,
et

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Kalmykia is actually a pretty interesting place. It's part of the Russian Federation, and "...is the only state in Europe where the dominant religion is Buddhism. It has also become well-known as an international chess mecca, due to the fact that its President, Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, is the head of the International Chess Federation (FIDE)."

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Nice find.
I hope there is more to come from this source, he seems to be what we have been looking for.
Someone with power who's agrivated enough to stand up and shout the truth
good for him

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
2 replies already wow your both on the ball!

Originally posted by OurManInGlasgow
Kalmykia is actually a pretty interesting place. It's part of the Russian Federation, and "...is the only state in Europe where the dominant religion is Buddhism. It has also become well-known as an international chess mecca, due to the fact that its President, Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, is the head of the International Chess Federation (FIDE)."

Great
I am glad you picked that out, I omitted that information on purpose as I was waiting for somebody to chime in and ridicule his experience with ET (admittedly I can see how it would come across to people who don't study ufoogy) . However, that said his credentials on making him authentic to the clause and not another 'tin foil hat nutter who talks to aliens are the fact that at the age of 14 he won the national chess championship t the age of 14, which shows that he does inded have a brilliant practical sound mind.

A quick search of WIKI shows that quite suprisingly and suspiciously he went from being a mechanic in a plant to a sales manager to the president of SAN Corporation in Moscow before going on and making his wealth.

he returned to the plant as a mechanic for a year, and then studied at the Moscow State Institute of Foreign Relations from 1983–89. From 1989–90 he was sales manager of the Soviet-Japanese automobile company "Liko-Raduga" in Moscow, and from 1990–93 he was President of SAN Corporation in Moscow.

It definitely comes across like another rich person being denied access to the elites ET club

MGIMO has a reputation for being elitist (for example, it is usually considered common knowledge in post-USSR countries that, at least during the USSR times, admission to MGIMO was mostly reserved to children of the Party and government nomenklatura). Many of its current students are from families of political, economic and intellectual elites in Russia

Looks like to me that the Government/elites of Russia used him for his mind and then discarded him away when he wasn't needed take a look at this Moscow State Institute of Foreign Relations

edit on 9-9-2010 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Unfortunately he has been left out of the loop. I hope his power/money will be able to create his own alien research contact center. We need fifty more just like him.

To think that Russia doesn't already have a massive alien contact center, would be ludicrous.

S n F for your post- I will follow his efforts.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Very nice find...they must be hating this guy, I have a feeling he wont let this go easily. It will be interesting to see what comes of this, he has the money and power to make something happen, keep your eye on him.

edit on 9/9/10 by CHA0S because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tribble
I hope his power/money will be able to create his own alien research contact center. We need fifty more just like him.

The first talk I heard about UFO centres was last year when Kazakhstan talked about building one, and indeed allocated space for one in Almaty. However, that seems to have gone quiet now. There is absolutely no doubt about it in my mind the governments are hiding the fact that we are heading towards full contact and ET/Human relations.

Kazakhstan’s government believes open contact with aliens is imminent and by being the first nation to specifically create such facilities they are convinced they will reap enormous financial and economic rewards. The Kazakhstan Government also see this as a chance to demonstrate their nations forward thinking policies.

Who would have thought it

edit on 9-9-2010 by franspeakfree because: To provide link on ufo centre in Kazakhstan

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Mr. Kirsan Ilyumzhinov has apparently voluntarily resigned as President of Kalmykia: www.themoscowtimes.com...

Wonder if this has any connection to his ET story?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tetsuo

It's not so much a resignation and more of a refusal to run for another term as president. Sure, it might still be because someone is putting pressure on him, or it could be that he's confident in any future replacement to further his efforts.

This bears watching to find out what happens in the future. But this sort of 'forward thinking' is interesting. If his experience with aliens is true then building an embassy/ufocenter would be great!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Great article, I was surprised to find out they have a space agency already in place.
This really might go somewhere.

Personally I would forgo the UFO landing pad, or just have it appear as a landing pad. Only to surround it with a 360 degree decoding device. With all of the sightings in the area, why not listen to what they are saying a mere one mile above the ground. (This is where I believe SETI is missing the picture.)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetsuo
Mr. Kirsan Ilyumzhinov has apparently voluntarily resigned as President of Kalmykia: www.themoscowtimes.com...

Wonder if this has any connection to his ET story?

Hmm, I would have thought that he would have had more power to wield in the presidency seat? like you said, maybe he has sights set on bigger things. I suppose with the money he has and no doubt the connections outside of the elites circle there is a likelihood that his plans will go in to fruition sooner. Actually thinking about it maybe it would be better for him to climb down so that he can concentrate on ET. time will tell I suppose. All eyes on Kazakhstan !

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
You guys are fast,
I was just about to post this,

I think this is revolutionary,
He is the first president in history to say that Aliens are real and that he actually talked to them,
I would really love to hear the interview he did about his contact with ET he did back in 1997,

I cant wait for this UFO Center to be built,
Its going to be the worlds First,
I think Seti kind of sucks, all they do is listen to radiowaves,
I think this UFO Center will probably be where the First Worldwide Contact will be made

Here is a link to the article I read, incase its different from the OP
www.mn.ru...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tribble
why not listen to what they are saying a mere one mile above the ground. (This is where I believe SETI is missing the picture.)

Considering how much money has been pumped in to SETI and the fact that alot of the rumours circulating around the net in regards to SETI management can indeed be traced back to bigger circles, you will have to forgive me if I am sounding brash in my post. IMHO SETI is another GREER. set out to do wonderful things and then nobbled by the people at the top either by coersion or force and then turned in to a circus.

Look at it this way. How many sightings are there in a year that have been validated/witnessed by hundreds of people on the ground yet SETI has no records to validate the encounter. I am thinking of one in particular O'HARE airport Chicago.2006, now why didn't SETI get any information on it

According to Jon Hilkevitch of the Chicago Tribune in an interview on Fox News' Glenn Beck program: "The disc was visible for approximately two minutes and was seen by close to a dozen United Airlines employees, ranging from pilots to supervisors, who heard chatter on the radio and raced out to view it."[1][2] The UFO was then seen to suddenly accelerate straight up through the overcast skies. Witnesses reported that the object left behind an open hole of clear air in the cloud layer and that the mysterious hole disappeared or closed within a few minutes.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I found his interview and story very interesting. As someone said, this feels like a "diamond" found among the junk out there.

Hopefully we will hear more about his UFO Centre in the future.

Interview here

edit on 9-9-2010 by dreampsi because: link wrong

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
That is awsome!! Thanks OP for this info.I am very much into researching UFOs and such.Here is a site i frequent www.nationalufocenter.com...
Again thank you for this post

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Imagine having a president who not only believes in aliens, but is serious about studying them. I like this guy.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
UFOs and Chess, now we only need some satanic plot with illuminatis behind.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I will have to do some research, but I have read somewhere that Russia has a UFO research facility in Yekaterinburg ( formerly Sverdlovsk) under the auspices of the Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences (URAN).
In addition, this thread reminded me of Japan's recent first lady saying she rode in a UFO.

Japan's new first lady says she rode a UFO to Venus

This Kirsan Ilyumzhinov is quite an interesting character as illustrated in the following article:

King of Kalmykia

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MonteroReal
UFOs and Chess, now we only need some satanic plot with illuminatis behind.

No doubt, I smell a Rat in the batch. Our governments know aliens exist, I believe it is a very strategic move for this president to come out and openly say it. They must have given him "The OK". Remember, this guy plays Chess, he's probably got an inn to make Arnold The President of The World.

The illuminati like hollywood, so I'm pitchin you some wild scenarios...
Here's your plot me'boy.
Yah get some of Hitler's greys to pose in a pic with The Prez. and declare a one world government to end the nuclear warfare first introduced to us by these very same minion deros.

OR

Even better, you get Aliens that look like us (but are really cyborgs from Andromeda) and these ETs convince all of humanity that we were created from a single source (them) and that we need to form a one world government to make it easier for TPTB to control us and continue destroying our planet with oil and plastic.

After a large number of people run around crying and screaming that there is no god, they settle down, take more PILLS, join the International Peace Corps that fake like they're saving the world, but are only helping to imprison 3rd world countries and enslave the world with this new found Universal Doctrine. People will hate planet earth and want to leave with the 'aliens' only to become slaves of The Underground Matrix on Mars and other traveling spaceships that come from Andromeda.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join