It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President of Kalmykia is ready to make contact and wants Russia to start UFO CENTRE

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Excellent find, now what can I do to help him become more recognized? Is there someplace I can sign or join which will only bring his numbers up?

I am very happy to hear about this and want to hear his full disclosure.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by in2delite
The hell with Obama... Kirsan Ilyumzhinov for US President!!!! NOW!!!!

www....(nolink)/russian-exopolitics/

you'll pray to return O(lo)bama in the River of Tears

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
If I were rich like Bill Gates, I'd start a UFO Center too and try to make "contact"--although I'm not sure how to do it. I have no problem with others making the attempt.

For that matter, I believe that governments have already been trying to do that for decades.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
What do you expect of a country that loves Buddhism and Chess - two indicators of high intelligence.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Ok so I watched his video.

Judging from his accent, I would say that English is not his native language. Therefore, what he meant to say when he said that chess came from space was that space men or "ancient astronauts" introduced this ancient game to ancient man long ago. These mentors went all over the world and spread the game even before man could go all over the world.

He knows his chess more than you do for sure, why not believe in his credibility - at least in chess. Winning the chamionship at age 14... Hmm, sounds like a formidable FIDE grandmaster to me, don't you think? I mean... come on!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by born2BWild

I like to play chess as well though don't make it a habit.
There seems to be a parallel with reality and chess.
One is always jumping another piece or taking the life of a 'piece' that it doesn't know.
Besides, strategy, it doesn't seem that many think of the 'other purpose' of the game.

The theme seems kind of barbaric and outdated, no?
Could you imagine how dangerous the cosmos would be with 'this' kind of modus operande?
I just try to see things as they are for our own good and contribute what I can.
Perspective is quite important.
I'm sure you understand.....

edit on 10-9-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Chess has a good analogy of the TPTB

Strategically sacrifice the minor pieces for the greater good of the King.

edit on 10/9/2010 by UKWO1Phot because: missed a word out..

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
People voted for a guy who said he met and traveled with aliens? This is very odd. Never heard of the place, gotta go. They will make me president for sure.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I don't agree with idea about ETs.
If they meant to destroy mankind.
It would have happened already.
From what I understand, they're just watching, taking notes as to how we have evolved to date and where we as 'a people' are going. They are attempting, through an awareness/disclosure approach to awaken the masses the 'oneness' concept for the benefit of 'all' involved. Folk must come together and learn to respect and learn from the differences of one another. Everyone is a unique creation with a unique offering. Much more to come so stick around. Come together folks, you truly are on candid camera of sorts. May you each do as you can toward enlightenment of yourself as unto your neighbors. Ok, that's enough.
Next.....

Seems appropriate for 'some' reason. Maybe not.....
One is free to 'choose' anyhow.
Freewill, remember.....

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by seenitall
He said he believes chess comes from space...

Credibility gone.

I can understand why this makes people hopeful, but think about it for a second. I want disclosure more than anything in this world (I'm not a materialistic person
), but you can't take these kind of comments seriously.

edit on 10-9-2010 by seenitall because: (no reason given)

its an opinion. so what?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
If ETs do exist which I believe they do. They are intelligent enough to build spaceships, it is very possible that they have moved beyond violence.

Originally posted by Perseus Apex
I don't agree with idea about ETs.
If they meant to destroy mankind.
It would have happened already.
From what I understand, they're just watching, taking notes as to how we have evolved to date and where we as 'a people' are going. They are attempting, through an awareness/disclosure approach to awaken the masses the 'oneness' concept for the benefit of 'all' involved. Folk must come together and learn to respect and learn from the differences of one another. Everyone is a unique creation with a unique offering. Much more to come so stick around. Come together folks, you truly are on candid camera of sorts. May you each do as you can toward enlightenment of yourself as unto your neighbors. Ok, that's enough.
Next.....

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

The black and white tile, like the black and white spaces on a cheesboard goes back to an ancient Babylonian palace floor, you know the one.....perhaps. This tiling design has more meaning than most suppose. This design has been in creation since back to times of ancient Atlantis and then some. Opposites attract to a certain level of congruity like the concept of an electron balancing the charge of it's host proton. A basic natural law of opposites attract. Creativity in motion as the scales of justice, red and blue make purple and so on.

Each king in a deck of cards stand to represent the concept of the divine right of kings and each king in that deck of cards stands for the most important known 'divine' kings in history, depending on who you ask. Who is 'your' king. Do you 'need' one anymore? It's like asking someone if they are a grown up. Seems quite strange a concept these days. I suppose that is where all the 'conflict' is coming from? I'm sure you understand.....

The 'meaning' of life seems quite misunderstood.
For such a temporal existence in this world while in the flesh, there sure is alot of discord. When you view your neighbor as a Brother, the paranoia, internal fighting, being divided and conquered, all that foolishness will be history and the folks in folkland will achieve a new 'understanding' and 'purpose' unto themself as unto the other.

Looking Up while looking Down.
You?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Great thread! This one shifted my focus from other tasks at the moment.

Although, something tells me I have seen similar cases like this before, important people with outstanding credentials and UFO's. However, not once have I been informed about Kirsan's history of meeting with extra terrestrials. This is truly riveting to me.

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Everyday there is something about UFO's and the study of extraterrestrials, some of it, if not most of it turns out to be a waste of time. But then sometimes theres the diamond in the rough. Take a look here at this man Kirsan Ilyumzhinov he is the president of Kalmykia and will not stay quiet about ET and Human contact. Not only does he publicly claim that has he had an experience with ET and many governments around the world know of them, he has the finance to make a difference.

It seems, from what I have read that he is being shut out of the circle of trust when it comes to the elites knowledge on such matters, which is why he is going public, we need more people like him (and his money) to create a foundation for disclosing worldwide what most of us already know, which is we are not alone in this universe

If Kirsan has been meeting up with Governments around the world on topic about extra terrestrial visitation, he must remain forward with his people, and the people of the world, meaning (the list of names and information of those responsible for suppression and distortion of the truth.) If this man makes the decision to expose the truth behind this ongoing mystery, I'll support his efforts as of now and beyond.

Justice is going to be done, not by the law but by the hands of the people. Sixty years of labeling us liars, frauds, nuts, crazy, hallucinating freaks of society as well as intimidation, threats to silence, ruin the life or lives as well as reputation of an individual or their family, and lets not forget the loss of ones career. There is absolutely no excuse (that could even come from even the most silver tongued people) to suppress this from us. If there is a lesson to be learned from this, its "never take the people on a continuous ride on the train of dis-info and deceit" and "never take the people as things that can be manipulated to meet a groups personal satisfaction of silence".

That is my two cents.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
As much as I hope this turns out to be something good - which it very well could be - I'm not about to hold my breath.

I mean seriously, who here isn't tired of being let down because everyone always get silenced in some way?

Not trying to be pessimistic but it's true is it not?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
There is a point I'd like to make.
I never assumed to be the 'Walmart' of sources for ETs and UFOs.
I simply know what 'I' know.

I know of two species in particular, the greys and the Annunaki (Atlantis beings similar to us, just a lot smarter.....and wiser). There are other species I know Of though not much 'about'. I like to read the UFO data on here while using a more refined and finely tuned BS meter to filter out all the static. Static electricity. Now that's a good UFO topic. Everyone should attempt to work together to find the solutions that work. The collective experience of folkland itself, shared amongst one another is sure to establish an understanding or the 'purpose' of it all. We have 'this' hope, was once 'muttered' somewhere along the astral plane.

It's difficult for so many to accept that which is unseen which is understandable though I believe I have made a very logical, reasonable, rational, (patting back though not too hard) to prove the existence of a/The Creator. The Spirit/Soul is what really matters here.....though there are so many that have been blinded to seA it, acknowledge it, even folks with extremely high IQs find it something that can't be 'understood by a human' cannot be 'accepted' for what it Is. The Creator is 'out of bounds' whole other dimension kind of idea though that is known of our concern. You are a creation of the Creator and should simply do as 'you' do, be who you are, while respecting the paths of others and lending your neighbors a hand in a time of need. You pull his weeds, he just may water your garden.

I don't know about you? but 'my' baby is up and running like a champ.
She's very inquisitive and cute though quite selfish.
This is expected for a year and half old child who is dependent on her parents for her very survival.

I wouldn't have her any other way.
A true gift from the creator to be polished along her path with the strokes of encouragement, acknowledgement, familiality, purpose, support along 'her' path.....such as she doesn't 'affect' anothers path along their way. If she does, she will be punished as myself and all the other folks have their entire lives. It should be quite evident that there is a 'reaction' to every action though the first and most important precept to one's every action Is and should be 'Intent'. Always question your 'intent' before you speak. When one learns to master this, as I am still working on it myself, they will seA one another and treat one another as more of a 'brother'. It is difficult to change one's ways that can be so entrenched in one's character. I don't 'label' another though they often do it for me.....unfortunately.

Meditation does work if you learn to focus without conscious absractions. Get yourself 'alone' once in a while and give yourself some personal time to reflect, reorganize to move forward in 'your' direction. If you know what you Are doing, you can tap into some interesting worlds. There is alot more to 'reality' that meets the eye. The more 'o'ne understands about the natural world, the more fascinating it becomes and the more one can get to know the 'spiritual' world, the unseen variety, you know the ~One~. Even the atom itself requires a bond of Energy to keep it together or to form 'anything'. It's all about energy, the soul/spirit. It's hard to fathom when one cannot seA other dimensions. Mankind no longer sees the world as flat though many before 'that' man knew so much more. Aquarious comes along to start things over anew. The cosmos takes care of the population issue, which is no issue at all, polluting factories are none the less. As more 'truth' is seen for what it Is the more apt one is to build their 'own' pyramid of self, though one based on facts, as Is, kind of stuff. A Being blessed with a firm Pyramid of truth is Beeing In Being unto himself and the world about him as a fountain of youth for a higher endeavor, to a higher creation.....or Being.

I'm just trying 'concepetualize' this as most truth is not merely 'written' and read, it is 'envisioned' and seen for what it is, then applied to that which it refers to. Does this make sense. I believe it 'should'. Maybe/Maybe not. lol, good user name and 'understood'. You know. This should be a life of fascination, wonderment, exploration, cooperation, Creativity.....comBined with the realization that all mankind is a DNA as well as a Soul brothA if you say so.....or rather Do so. Time to starting acting like grown ups, folks. It's hard to 'witness' day in and day Out 'here'. Unfortunately, I believe I seA it for what it Is. I believe ATS folks increasingly know what I say. ATS has a way of 'ripping' the curtain from the seams and some are left as one lost in the shadows of 'time'. A new day Is approaching. Civilisation is two steps forward, one step back, repeat to infintuum. I seA one large step 'back' in motion though getting alot of 'good' resistance, just little 'Action'. And....."Action".....and rolling.....

Next.....

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Alliens, or extraterrestrial people should have a chance to meet with politics such as the president mentioned on this post. Its best to make contact now than at a bad timing. Besides who knows, they may turn out to be helpful for human kind and perhaps help us develop a better world speaking in terms of financial, technichal, technological, spiritual stability as welll as futuristic aproaches to other galaxies since our home planet Earth is deteriorating badly and our atmosphere getting thinner and thinner for the UV sunrays to burn us and that is irreversable, because our atmostphere is unique and irreplaceable. New generations may need to get a hold of extraterriestrial alliens to be saved or at least provide knowledge of how they deal with their universes up there since they traveled back and forth all the time.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

Hello Perseus Apex, I have just joined thid forum, it got my attention that you mention you know two species, would you please provide more information on how and where you got this from so I can do my own research too? or you can post your websites along with your posts or your books. That will be very interesting and thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by vinunleaded

Yes, that is true indeed, if they wanted to destroy human kind and our planet they would have done long time ago, thousands of years ago, but I think they are coming for other purposes, based on my previous research, many of them have stated to their contacts here on Earth that they want us, the Earth people or people who inhabit planet Earth, to understand the harm that we are provoking to our solar system and the planet making it get worse and not a good that will affect our future generations. They usually observe, and visit, or may be here by accidents while traveling in the stars, shooting stars that might have hit their vehicles and were damaged enough to seek refuge on this planet. They are telephatetic thoug, their talks go on in their brains and minds that they transmit to each other and will usually just stare at you, but they are processing a great deal of information in their brains. Some species are said to be advanced technologically and intelligenlty speaking.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MaryCoco

ET's could help mankind quite a bit though mankind has to help itself.
They are Above you by the way and down under as well though not as a 'hell'.
Well, some say it is not very pretty down there.
Some humans are treated as 'subjects' of the worst kind in some of these places.

It's very disturbing to be aware Of.
It must change as soon as possible.
If you know not, good for you?
Depends on how you look at it.

Don't look at me?
I stay far away from that darkness for a Reason.
It's fAr from the Light.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
What do you expect of a country that loves Buddhism and Chess - two indicators of high intelligence.

Exactly what I've been thinking all day. Chess is the best gym for the brain, and because of their religion, they probably eat healthy veggies and meditate a lot.

I mean, if one day E.T. lands and the White Brotherhood shows up to stablish a new goverment for humanity, it will be in the place with the highest positive vibrations.

edit on 10-9-2010 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join