It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terminator Salvation, picture

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ciphor
I don't want a debate. I know what debates on this topic bring, with experience I've learned not to engage in them, and your intention was very clear from your first post. You want not a debate, but an argument to fuel your entertainment.

If you dont want a debate then what do you want?

You misunderstand my motives if you think im after an argument for entertainments sake - cause i dont like 'em.

My intention from my first post was merely to state my opinion that i disagreed with you!

Sorry that you cant tolerate anything that runs contrary to your own thought processes. I suppose the best form of defence is attack!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

You see how its not just a triangle and actually a full pyramid with cap stone illuminated? Add to the fact the context from the scene and wow. Clearly a message being sent by someone. By who? Who knows. Can only guess and speculate.

I understand the cyberdyne logo is a triangle. I'm going to state this over and over because some of you seem to think you solved the mystery, when in reality you failed completely.

No one is insinuating this is actually illumanti placing this in the film. I believe it is FAR more likely it is someone like us trying to get a message out, and using symbolism we identify with to get our attention.

Some of you seem to be locked on to one element of this image, instead of seeing all the elements as a whole. Interesting question, what programmed your brain to focus on only 1 part of the image when as a whole it is far more interesting? So this is an explanation for the "its a triangle" people... What I am seeing is the triangle is the center of a bigger picture which includes the lines from the hall and the light coming off top. When all of it is placed together what you have is a pyramid with a capstone separated from the top, with light comming off of it. The cap stone is blurred, and it is through this movie magic that it appears to be the same cap stone as the back of the dollar bill. Through the blurring a central object is defined in the triangle. The fact that the illuminati symbolism appears in this movie as the cyborg is walking into the brain center of skynet for a long speech about the purpose of his existence for skynet is what made this stand out and worthy of being brought to attention. I have not yet seen anyone make mention of this, I believe I'm the first to discover it. I hope others find it as intriguing as I did.

On another note it was sad to find that so many did not see the complete pyramid and only saw the cap stone. I was hoping for someone else to see what I saw and lead the discussion.

This is not a stretch, it's a simple observation. Argument of what I see vs. what you see is not relevant. If you don't see what I do then it's probably for a reason.

wow you saw all that. me, all i saw was a snap shot out of a movie,
that was made for entertainment.

i don't think this movie was made for intellectual high brow crowd or the conspiracy theorist, full of symbolism trying to pass subliminal message about the nwo or any other alphabet
organisation.

so i guess i'll be trollin along on the information super highway now and have a nice day

edit on 9-9-2010 by hounddoghowlie because: remove misspelled word.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie

You see how its not just a triangle and actually a full pyramid with cap stone illuminated? Add to the fact the context from the scene and wow. Clearly a message being sent by someone. By who? Who knows. Can only guess and speculate.

I understand the cyberdyne logo is a triangle. I'm going to state this over and over because some of you seem to think you solved the mystery, when in reality you failed completely.

No one is insinuating this is actually illumanti placing this in the film. I believe it is FAR more likely it is someone like us trying to get a message out, and using symbolism we identify with to get our attention.

Some of you seem to be locked on to one element of this image, instead of seeing all the elements as a whole. Interesting question, what programmed your brain to focus on only 1 part of the image when as a whole it is far more interesting? So this is an explanation for the "its a triangle" people... What I am seeing is the triangle is the center of a bigger picture which includes the lines from the hall and the light coming off top. When all of it is placed together what you have is a pyramid with a capstone separated from the top, with light comming off of it. The cap stone is blurred, and it is through this movie magic that it appears to be the same cap stone as the back of the dollar bill. Through the blurring a central object is defined in the triangle. The fact that the illuminati symbolism appears in this movie as the cyborg is walking into the brain center of skynet for a long speech about the purpose of his existence for skynet is what made this stand out and worthy of being brought to attention. I have not yet seen anyone make mention of this, I believe I'm the first to discover it. I hope others find it as intriguing as I did.

On another note it was sad to find that so many did not see the complete pyramid and only saw the cap stone. I was hoping for someone else to see what I saw and lead the discussion.

This is not a stretch, it's a simple observation. Argument of what I see vs. what you see is not relevant. If you don't see what I do then it's probably for a reason.

i don't think this movie was made for intellectual high brow crowd or the conspiracy theorist, full of symbolism trying to pass subliminal message about the nwo or any other alphabet
organisation.

so i guess i'll be trollin along on the information super highway now and have a nice day

Wow. Good thing you are on your trolling way because you look like an ass making so many assumptions.

1) I never said anything about it being full of symbolism, this is 1 scene. No one said that.
2) I never said it was trying to pass "Subliminal" messages. No one said that. Nothing about this is subliminal, where do you get that from? Do you even understand English at a 4th grade level?
3) I clearly stated this isn't about a debate on these things. over and over and over and over I've stated. Some of you are flat out incompetent at reading. What are you doing on a message board that requires reading at a certain grade level that so many of you lack. Why do I have to repeat things every 3 posts?

Should I just post "DUH DURRR DURRR DUH DUH"?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Why are you looking at the logo lol. I'm not talking about the logo..

Because we can not read your mind... That is why...

Look, just tell us what you see and we will tell you if that is what we saw or not.... With all due respect, I am not in the mood for a guessing game here...

You see something, and it is not the triangle... So tell us what you see. If we saw it, we will tell you the truth.

Do us a favor and quit playing games and just tell us already, okay? Okay.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie

organisation.

Wow. Good thing you are on your trolling way because you look like an ass making so many assumptions.

1) I never said anything about it being full of symbolism, this is 1 scene. No one said that.
2) I never said it was trying to pass "Subliminal" messages. No one said that. Nothing about this is subliminal, where do you get that from? Do you even understand English at a 4th grade level?
3) I clearly stated this isn't about a debate on these things. over and over and over and over I've stated. Some of you are flat out incompetent at reading. What are you doing on a message board that requires reading at a certain grade level that so many of you lack. Why do I have to repeat things every 3 posts?

well it looks like I've pushed your buttons, and if you will read my statement i said that, I don't believe, not that you believe. you assumed that i was saying you saw more than you stated. and you know what they say about assumptions don't you. so whose the ass now.
and as far as grade level, you have no clue as to what grade level, some ones comprehension might be.
some of us might not want to beat our intellectual chest for all to see.
and if you go back and look at all of your posts, maybe you can see how condescending you sound.
now i think i have addressed the message board reading level. i have just one more question for you.

why are you on a message board, where each and every thread posted is open for debate and or flaming, and that you have to repeat yourself every third post?

edit on 9-9-2010 by hounddoghowlie because: spelling

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Why are you looking at the logo lol. I'm not talking about the logo..

Because we can not read your mind... That is why...

Look, just tell us what you see and we will tell you if that is what we saw or not.... With all due respect, I am not in the mood for a guessing game here...

You see something, and it is not the triangle... So tell us what you see. If we saw it, we will tell you the truth.

Do us a favor and quit playing games and just tell us already, okay? Okay.

1) uhh.... so I never posted the cyberdyn logo, I posted a screenshot from the movie, someone else identified the cyberdyne logo in my screenshot then posted a picture of the logo. Then people started replying about what the logo looks like. How was following 1 page of the thread a complicated task for you as a forum moderator?

"I'm curious if others see the same thing I see or if they see something different." -Ciphor

That was my OP. If I am curious if people see the same as me then posting what I see right away would destroy the point ya? Is that a convoluted concept for you guys? I wanted your untainted thoughts on the image. I didn't want people to go on some NWO illuminati hangup discussion. Am I supposed to cater to stupid on this forum? It must be my bad since I'm on my own here. It's not hard... I posted what I saw on page 2, I'm not going to repeat it for you when you can simply click on the number 2 and read what I said for yourself. REEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDD then respond. That is how it works. Read. Respond. Why are you responding without reading?

I made a post asking what people see. Not if they agree with what I see.
People posted 3 pages of retarded remarks about a triangle logo. Most people who actually saw something PM'd me. Thank god there are people capable of READING ENGLISH. it's so hard isn't it, reading a single sentence. Your a forum mod.

ATS has really gone to the gutter. Zero intelligence has been posted. Just jokes, ignorance, and I don't even know how to classify a reply from a forum mod asking me to say what I see when it's literally quoted RIGHT ABOVE YOUR POST. Simply genius gimme_some_truth.

And if you feel the need to apologize for looking so dumb right now calling me out for something that is RIGHT ABOVE YOUR POST. Forgot it I don't want it. You have 2 eyes and a brain. Use them next time. Or edit my post for being too aggressive. Whatever. So dumb having to explain this to a forum mod.

How could I not be frustrated by this? You type something... and get replies as though you never typed anything. This must be what it feels like to talk to a wall.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

You really do more damage to yourself with that reply then I could ever do. So I will leave your comments as the last between you and I. "NUH UH IM NOT ASSUMING YOU ARE".

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
its a lion, get in the car !!!!!!

its not a second line

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by OTTOKARMA
its a lion, get in the car !!!!!!

its not a second line

Can we kill it with fire ????

par far for course.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ciphor

/b/rofist

i see what u did thar

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I see a lot of threes. Three windows. Three rows of lights. Three parts to the triangle. There is another three not so obvious as well. The man, the cyborg and the combination of the two.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by OTTOKARMA

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I can safely say that I neither agree nor disagree with your highly cogent and well thought out remark as quoted here.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Well, I guess what drove my brain to mention the triangle is that it's facing the same direction that the man is facing. I've trained my mind to follow others' gazes, don't remember when or how.

I suppose that I didn't look at the whole picture because I am not used to being expected of that.... when it comes to most threads like this anyhow. *threads involving pictures with particular points of interests are far more frequent*

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psycontagious
Well, I guess what drove my brain to mention the triangle is that it's facing the same direction that the man is facing. I've trained my mind to follow others' gazes, don't remember when or how.

I suppose that I didn't look at the whole picture because I am not used to being expected of that.... when it comes to most threads like this anyhow. *threads involving pictures with particular points of interests are far more frequent*

You my friend read what I wrote and replied using your brain. I thank you for that and my deepest apologies if you felt at all clumped up with the other people I was talking about in my replies. Most of them were posting strictly about the triangle logo from cyberdyne. You expressed what you saw, and I did read it. If I didn't reply to you it was because I get a little to upset in the face of ignorance on a site thats moto is to deny ignorance.

Some of you definitely understood the question, and told me what you saw. You know who you are though. The flames were for the lamers posting ITS A TRIANGLE NWO OMG IM BRAINWASHED SO MUCH CONSPIRACY. I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO THINK FOR MYSELF CAN YOU TELL ME LOL? I DONT GET ENGLISH!!!!!!!111!!11! Never seen so many people struggle with a question as simple as "what do you see?", even a forum moderator chimed in with some stupid shut. Sheeple always keeping us down. Always will.

The worst part is I've come to expect that kinda crap here on ATS. If I could cut out all the garbage in this thread it wouldn't even be past 1 page and to my calculations I would have about 3-6 legitimate responses that actually addressed my question.

My apologies again pyscho. It is definitely the all seeing eye. In context by itself I would not conclude that. But given the 3 light rays coming off the top, and the very well lined up hall floor that creates a pyramid under the capstone. One would be foolish not to see how fitting it is to be the hallway leading into his discussion with skynet about his purpose in life and about him having to be unaware of skynets plan in order for it work.

edit on 9-9-2010 by Ciphor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

wow, is right.
You talk about people and their "reading levels",
yet you act like a child when someone disagrees with you.
congratulations, you have embraced ignorance well.
you can't even carry on a humble discussion or debate without getting completely bent.
Whether you "wanted" a 'debate' or not, it is pretty much a given, if you are on these boards.
Get over it.
and grow up.
wtf man.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Not only in films but if you ever played Assasin's Creed, the whole game seems to be a message.. it's everywhere.

edit on 9-9-2010 by tpro2g because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Interesting post OP, I read every one of the replies and I have to ask, why is it that you asked this question,
(IN CAPS)
So I was watching terminator salvation and snapped a picture.
I'm curious if others see the same thing I see (OR IF THEY SEE SOMETHING DIFFERENT).
Let's share shall we!

And then as soon as people start posting that they see something different, you trash them and start name calling. If you ask a question and want people to share based on the instructions you gave them, then you could at least act mature and answer politely.

I clicked onto your thread with good intensions thinking I would find something interesting,

I was very dissapointed after reading your first or second reply.

Peace

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
one of two at the door and an overwhelming amount of stars

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
The 'triangle over the door = a pyramid and
the cyborg man has but one '' seeing eye'

add link

Look at this video
Illuminati shot at top of steps at beginning.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 10-9-2010 by canadiansenior70 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join