It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terminator Salvation, picture

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Alright, you just made me hungry, I think I will have some eggs, and BACON!

OP, the picture does give me too much symbolism hints. Not so much.

See more symbolism in the MSM than in the movies. The movies use the storyline mainly to get across their points, not symbolism IMO.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Its the triforce from the Legend of Zelda

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FutureThinker

You read it all? I dont think you did. Everyone who gave a legitimate reply got no rancor for me. You say I act like a "child" when people "dont agree with my opinion"? Can you show me some? Please, enlighten me smart guy.

Can you in plain English show me how these are "Humble" and of any form of a "Debate". Or did you mean an ATS debate? Because I will agree, these are on the level of a typical "ATS Debate". Exactly why I won't engage in them here anymore. I'd get more maturity and intelligence out of a 2nd grade classroom to be honest.

But anyways, please enlighten me.

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Oh noes!

A TRIANGLE!!

A GEM!

Originally posted by TheBloodRed
I'm sorry but what are we supposed to be seeing?

You haven't told us and this looks like a spam thread without telling us what your intent is.

Oh I'm spam now! well that is pleasing.

Originally posted by MeSoCorny
reply to post by Ciphor

Shout out to Satan, yall, what what!

edit on 9-9-2010 by MeSoCorny because: spellinz typez sitcheations

YA satan rocks, lets have a serious debate about this... YALL~

Originally posted by Blazer
the word "yfrog" above a screenshot of a crappy movie.

edit on 9-9-2010 by Blazer because: (no reason given)

Oh man, that one was a gem too. He saw who my image was hosted through. Well now the discussion has gottin so serious. How could I ever take this lightly... Let's keep going.

Originally posted by Zmurfix
skynet logo

silly thread

Originally posted by Lysergic
THE FOOD PYRAMID!!!!!!

oh noes!

why cant it all be bacon?

Neat, he saw the food pyramid "Oh noes!". Well I better not be childish in light of this brilliance. Bacon is so mature after all ya?

Originally posted by CynicalM
reply to post by Ciphor

There are also crosses everywhere, windows, doors etc...

Is he Jesus returned??

Ya. He is jesus returned. How could I ever be an ass to these people... They are just telling me what they see right? Moron.

I see now what the fuss is all about. There is no "EXIT" sign above that door. This building is NOT fire safe!

Originally posted by primomofo
Ok, mate, we get your point, no one sees what you see. No one sees what you see.
So, are ya gonna tell us what it is you are seeing or is this thread just stupid?

Originally posted by badw0lf
OMG I see it !!!

A bloody terrible movie!

Oh god I wish I could unsee it

Wow. Your right. What an enlightening debate this was turning into. So humble.

"you can't even carry on a humble discussion or debate without getting completely bent." Quote from you. Excellent.

Your grasp of recognizing intelligent debate is second to none sur. I sincerely apologize for saying anything rude to them. After they were so polite!

Grow up you say? So that I may achieve conversation with people so enlightened that they call my thread stupid and spam because I don't hold there hands? I look forward to that hahahahahahahahaha! Oh gosh next time around I will take a humble approach to this.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

Hey fellow American.

For me the symbolism was not just in the image. I felt a lot more symbolism coming from the context of the scene then I did the actual enlightened, capstoned pyramid.

Illuminated, enlightened, bright etc. a term for those who have the knowledge yes? So when this image is shown right before he goes in to speak with the super brain about what he is, his purpose in life etc, is that not enlightening him?

Honestly I've seen stuff like this before in other movies, made a small mental note of it, but didn't give it much more thought then that because it lacked purpose, context, placement. It was just random. This one stood out and felt as thought it had purpose. IMO =)

Anything that is not meant for plain sight is going to be debatable and arguable to some degree. Some people will see what I see, others will see just a scene in a movie. Perception is a lovely thing.

Thank you for your opinion. I agree with you on movies not being very symbolic. This one stood out for me tho. Even more then "men who stare at goats" and that one was in your face illuminati.

edit on 10-9-2010 by Ciphor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
I see a lot of threes. Three windows. Three rows of lights. Three parts to the triangle. There is another three not so obvious as well. The man, the cyborg and the combination of the two.

I tend to see that a lot too. I always pondered if this is intentional, or just a product of efficiency and the natural order of things. I could have hours of debate about the power of 3 over 1, 2 and 4.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ciphor

reply to post by Ciphor

Shout out to Satan, yall, what what!

edit on 9-9-2010 by MeSoCorny because: spellinz typez sitcheations

YA satan rocks, lets have a serious debate about this... YALL~

I see now what the fuss is all about. There is no "EXIT" sign above that door. This building is NOT fire safe!

Wow. Your right. What an enlightening debate this was turning into. So humble.

This entire thread is highlarious. You honestly want people to take this seriously? You are searching way too far to find something that just isn't there. I can analyze a frame from any movie and find things within a frame that can "mean" anything. It's all in the interpretation, and I am afraid that yours is far off.

You call everyone who makes a joke about this thread "childish" and "immature" and yet the very idea of this thread is CHILDISH and IMMATURE. You resort to calling people "morons" etc.......

I suggest you remove your panties from your buttcrack and learn how to take a joke. Lighten up. Live a little. It'll make you feel better. Trust me.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MeSoCorny

I will have an easier time when people learn to read the language they are using and pretending they know fluently.

You included.

You also same as everyone else, did not read. It's like I'm stuck in a repeating world of wtf. I'll say again, it's not the image alone, but the image followed by context that expressed strongly an enlightening moment. Illuminati, enlightened. Jesus dude. Was the title of my thread one that lured people with low iq's to it? Did I fish with the wrong bait. I did. Damnit. I wanted salmon and I caught a buncha guppies!

If you don't read it. Make up a preconceived notion of what it is, then there is no reason for you to come post on this thread. You are trolling like half the people I tore a new one. Get lost. There is a reason the mods don't edit me. (minus the one that decided to join the band wagon on this thread without reading, but even he didn't edit me) They are sick of your dribble cluttering up ATS too. Stop trolling. Go find topics you give a # about and reply to those.

edit on 12-9-2010 by Ciphor because: Why do I have to explain my edit?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Ciphor

Well maybe if you wanted "context" you should have included a video clip, then all of us could see it in "context", instead of just looking of a random picture with nothing in it really.

VVV

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Great, another person who didn't read. My third post was the context. It was explained. This movie is not available online for posting on ATS. How do you propose I post a clip without causing ATS problems? Common man. You can't be serious. I even explained which scene it was on the DVD, that was the best that I could do.

Someone else reply who didn't read a word. Please. This never gets old really it doesn't.

edit on 12-9-2010 by Ciphor because: Why do I have to explain my edit?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join