It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terminator Salvation, picture

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
So I was watching terminator salvation and snapped a picture. I'm curious if others see the same thing I see or if they see something different. Let's share shall we!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
The All Seeing Eye???

In the background, blurry inside the triangle? I don't see anything on the cyborg guy.

+5 more 
link   
Oh noes!

A TRIANGLE!!

link   
I'm sorry but what are we supposed to be seeing?

You haven't told us and this looks like a spam thread without telling us what your intent is.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
It's the triforce baby !

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I forgot to include context of the image, as I feel it is very relevant. This image was taken from a scene towards the end of the movie when the cyborg is walking into what appears to be the brain center of the skynet super computer. The scene that follows is skynet enlightening the cyborg as to the reason for his existence and his purpose for skynet. The computer also elaborates on how he needed the cyborg unaware of skynets agenda for him, in order for it to be successful.

I believe this is all contained in part 20 on the dvd if you own it at home.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
McG trying his best to make some real James Cameron money by taking a stab at Camerons dried up and sorely mishandled film franchise?

*ETA This is not a shot at McG! Supernatural rocks!*

edit on 9/9/10 by Hefficide because: To give McG props where McG props are due.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ciphor

Hmmm....all I see is Sam Worthington looking all hot despite a weird haircut and his cyborgness.

Oh, and there's a triangle with three beams of light coming from it. (Which is obviously a reference to the evil dark lord and his band of mason-practicing elite illuminati followers.)
Shout out to Satan, yall, what what!

edit on 9-9-2010 by MeSoCorny because: spellinz typez sitcheations

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ciphor

I see a triangle, a hallway and an actor.

Am i missing something?

VVV

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBloodRed

I stated my intent pretty clearly I thought. Here a refresher "I'm curious if others see the same thing I see or if they see something different."

Now if I state what I see, it will skew others opinions ever so much yes? Also I am curious if they see everything I see or only a part of. It's pretty obvious. But I'm curious none the less. Also, are you trying to argue the merits of my topic by saying it is spam? There is no format for discussion in an open forum. I personally find your comment offensive, and without reason other then your own ignorance of my intent when it was (as shown above) clearly stated in plain English.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I see a depiction of an amphibious reptile, yellow in color (be careful, those are usually poisonous), next to the word "yfrog" above a screenshot of a crappy movie.

edit on 9-9-2010 by Blazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
skynet logo

silly thread

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Ciphor

I know, he need a shave...

Why the hell would a cyborg need to shave???

He's turning HUMAN

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ciphor

alrighty then
still dont know wat im suppose to be lloking for
i just see a guy
however it was an awesome movie with a great moral
and the illuminati does put messed up clues in nmovies
so was that it?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
THE FOOD PYRAMID!!!!!!

oh noes!

why cant it all be bacon?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ciphor

There are also crosses everywhere, windows, doors etc...

Is he Jesus returned??

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I see now what the fuss is all about. There is no "EXIT" sign above that door. This building is NOT fire safe!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Ok, mate, we get your point, no one sees what you see. No one sees what you see.
So, are ya gonna tell us what it is you are seeing or is this thread just stupid?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Ciphor

I guess we all see different things.

When i look at this picture i see a man who is half man and half machine. If you compare that to our reality. There is a point to be made. We are half human and half system. "Humans fallow a system" The system we fallow is the triangle above the door behind him.

A lot of people know this, and react as if this was nothing new. Exactly the reaction that keeps the system going. We know about it, but we dont give a damn.

As long as the it doesn't hurt us personal we will wear it.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
OMG I see it !!!

A bloody terrible movie!

Oh god I wish I could unsee it

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join