It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Mars

page: 36
<< 33  34  35   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
waw, i never think of that..

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Ok dont tear me appart for this please but wasnt there a guy who theorised that the human species origionated on mars and somehow ended up on earth after a catastrophe?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Studies have suggested that several billion years ago the Venusian atmosphere was much more like Earth's than it is now, and that there were probably substantial quantities of liquid water on the surface, but a runaway greenhouse effect was caused by the evaporation of that original water, which generated a critical level of greenhouse gases in its atmosphere.[39]

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I like the post but have my own view of what happened (if anything) to those humans who used to live on Mars. Mars is further from the sun than is the earth and it is smaller and it rotates only half as fast. The core of the planet cooled relatively quickly compared to our earth and then to the point where rotation of the core stopped and eliminated the planetary magnetic field. Without the magnetosphere there was no more protection from solar radiation and the atmosphere quickly was "blown away", ionization reaching the surface. This is still in progress now but there is not much atmosphere left. We can restore an atmosphere but it would have to be a continuous, never ending, process because there still is no magnetic field to protect it. By the time this happened the earth was beginning to be welcoming to humans so they packed up and came here. Records of those very early people may still exist in such places as "the cave of the ancients" in Tibet or in other places but I think that all this early activity was hundreds of millions of years ago. The human activity in the middle east, Egypt and the Americas came much, much later and really has little connection. I think we err when we jump all over the "nuclear war" scenario to explain things. Someday maybe well know. Now regarding NASA and "withheld secrets" I would say that they know as much, maybe more, than we do but they cannot advance information unless they are absolutely positive. So far would anyone bet his life on the face being artificial? Not me.

Last thought. The place to look for human activity is underground. Most likely above 40 degrees north or south latitude. Here is where the last remnants of breathable air and water would be found.
edit on 23-8-2011 by trailertrash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Funny you mentioned chinese.

Ernest Norman said that he was told the chinese are actual descendants of martians.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I was looking at videos the other night on youtube of Mars anomalies and found this video. Well at about 32 seconds it shows a picture I have never seen before. Have you seen this picture before? I would like to see the original image. Here is the video.

Wow that structure shown at 30 seconds in the video is stunning. What is that?? Anybody know more about it?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Nurelic

That is an image of actual ruins on earth.

Probably taken (out of context) from this page which uses the image for comparison and explicitly indicates that it's an image from earth.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
A great web site for mars images is right here:
jszostak.webs.com...

Joe Szostak

It is amazing to me why anyone would think that all these images are nature - natural.

When you look at the them close you know they can't be. If you have a mind that can see things clearly.

Sure there are a few that might be debatable, but on the whole it's a no brainer to me that there is indeed artificial structures on mars!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetiler
It is amazing to me why anyone would think that all these images are nature - natural.
Maybe because we (as I include myself in that group that thinks all those things are natural) have seen many natural things looking like that.

When you look at the them close you know they can't be. If you have a mind that can see things clearly.
I think I have a mind that can see things clearly, are you implying that, because I have a different opinion, I have some brain problem?

Sure there are a few that might be debatable, but on the whole it's a no brainer to me that there is indeed artificial structures on mars!
Show me just one example of something that can only be explained as being artificial, please, and I will gladly join "your side", although without the implying that the ones that see things in a different way are somewhat inferior.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
~ Sorry... i skipped from page 2 to page 36...~

thanks for the food for thought

You have indeed identified the Red Horse & Rider of the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse

so, we need to align and sequence the other three heavenly signs which represent the White/Black/Pale horses & riders

i hope you will accept the challenge

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Show me just one example of something that can only be explained as being artificial, please, and I will gladly join "your side", although without the implying that the ones that see things in a different way are somewhat inferior.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatpastyhead
Deny ignorance.
I try, but I cannot really just accept what anyone tells me, that would be even worse than being ignorant.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
So does the "fall" of humankind, as described in the religions, actually refer to their "fall" from a paradise-planet (Mars) that was destroyed by asteroids thousands of years ago?

Just speculating.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by threadworm

sorry to burst bubbles, I thought these were artifical too. They are but not the sort made by LGMs. They are the tracks of opportunity in profile as it makes its way through the soft surface material: See detailed images from other cameras and you'll see what I mean.

here are some more images of those features mars.lyleresearch.com...

and here they are from a different angle
mars.lyleresearch.com...

Sorry
wish they were as artificial as the ones I found on www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 22-4-2013 by open768 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-4-2013 by open768 because: typo changed make to made

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I can't help but wonder If there could be a lot of amazing things under all that sand and rock on mars. Astronaut wise, I'd imagine mars archeology would be an incredibly cool field.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

You are very close here, I want to simply say the answer to this post is yes, there definitely was life/an ancient civilization on Mars 100% and the evidence is overwhelming. There are pyramids on Mars, in alignment with orion's belt along with the face on mars, all right next to eachother in Cydonia. But only you decide what is true yourself, for some reason the pictures I have from google earth are not attaching here, but you can search it on google earth, but I did put all the pictures I have, and all of our collective research in a video however (searchable through youtube Fulani Rock: Ancestors Call To Remember Our True History/Collective Dream) that is made for all of us to help us think for ourselves, remember the history of our solar system, and re-connect, research and figure out for ourselves. It's with music, to help us spiritually re-connect with our greater sense, along with clips/all the physical evidence one can gather, pauseable throughout the video. So anyone that researches can see the answer is yes there was life on Mars, it was mainly in reptilian form, then that life traveled to Earth, after much destruction(for many reasons, meteors, wars etc.,) & as resources dwindled. All the evidence for this is on that video, as well as searchable on the web, or searchable(without the video, music & images, but those do greatly help and were alot to bring together for us) through our greater sense of the interconnectedness of all things that we all have(that most animals are much more in tune with and run before an earthquake) because there is a Oneness within all things that connects us all together, and music/arts helps us to reconnect with.
edit on 13-9-2022 by SaniHiramNassif because: noticed some grammar errors

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver
I was looking at videos the other night on youtube of Mars anomalies and found this video. Well at about 32 seconds it shows a picture I have never seen before. Have you seen this picture before? I would like to see the original image. Here is the video.

its not from mars, but from earth... they same image is used to say there are bases on the dark side of the moon.

<< 33  34  35   >>

join