It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi everyone!new irish dude!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
hi every one just thought i would interduce myself. i have been on this website for the last 2years and decided to join!! i'm 22 and currently live in Dublin ,éire!
Like to think i have an open mind and a differnet way of thinking must of the time!
just after finishing reading ''Cosmic Trigger'' volume 1 ''final secret of the Illuminati'' by robert anton wilson!

Must say is an exellant book and you can get an idea of what im interested in!!
In to all areas such as ufos and world politics but have to say i love the Philosophy and Metaphysics side of things the most!!
hope to feature more on this website and post honest opinions!!

thanks for reading!!

[edit on 7-9-2010 by irishlad26061988]

[edit on 7-9-2010 by irishlad26061988]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
top o' the mornin' to ya! or evenin'
welcome all the same!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by irishlad26061988

Welcome to ATS! I hope you enjoy your time here.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Irishlad.

Looking forward to hearing more from you when you get your 20 posts.

May your friends be many and you enemies be few.

Enjoy.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Welcome Irish Dude,great site as you allready know. Judging by the books you read you'll fit in well here.
Peace and Love

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Welcome to the site. Make sure you listen to ATS Live on Sat nights from 7:00 pm to 10:00 PM East Coast time. And there is the Euro Show on Wednesdays from 4:00 to 6:00 pm East Coast Time (US). I was listening to a radio station from Dublin today. Was pretty funny. BTW, I am Irish, but the accent is long gone, living in the US will do that to you. Have fun, it is a great site.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Hiya, welcome to my "home away from home" (while I'm at home lol)! Hopefully now that you've joined you'll enjoy spending time here even more now that you can fully participate!!

2 years is a long time, but now you're officially here and we're glad to see you!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Hi irishlad26061988, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Welcome, Irishlad!

What's those numbers in the last part of your ATS name?

Hey, do you know any people with the surname of Shields near you?
Are you a Shields?

Just wondering. The Shields surname, which stopped, in my direct lineage stopped with my ma. But the name came down from many, many years ago with an immigrant to the U.S. Yeah, at the time when "No Irish Need Apply" was posted on many businesses when calls went out for new hires.

Handed down through the years in my mom's family were stories, maybe just legends or myths, about events in Ireland's history. I adapted them into a tatoo design that's on one of my arms. After I got the tatoo, me ole mum reminded me that the Bible proclaimed that marking one's body in remembrance of dead people was taboo. Oh, noes!!!!!!! I'm going to hell for this!
Not! If there's a hell, I will be going for much worse stuff than that!

Again, welcome, Irishlad!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

hi man the numbers in my name is got to with my d.o.b.
im a finnegan im afraid not sheilds! sorry man.

Thanks to everyone for saying hi! really good to know there is still nice people out there!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Serious Question Has anyone started a thread yet about the grand leprechaun conspiracy ? If we don't find out his devilish secret he will horde that pot of gold for all eternity (Greedy bastard that he is)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
lol, yea im in on that conspiracy ,cant say much about it though...

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Welcome! Glad you decided to join. I haven't been to Dublin in years but, I'm hopeful I will make it back there again someday.

My brother in law is from there and one of my favorite words that he taught me was gob#e (???spelling??). Everyone in his opinion is a gob#e!

Hope to see you around.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

hhhmmm....must be considered a naughty word because it didn't come up the way I spelled it. Darn brother in law didn't tell me it was a curse word which would explain a lot of weird looks I received while over there.

I think I'll give him a call later.

Anyways, welcome!

new topics

top topics

join