It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiences with an Entity: Images Included

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
sounds like a great opportunity to use the "entity" to suggest some things to the wife.
I'd be having the "entity" line some stuff up.

the devil is an image reflection off the corner of the mirror.
the orb is lens flare.
the shadow is the available light into the camera.

I'd be working that entity 24/7

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

Hey I'm new to ATS and I was trying to do a private message to ya, I reckon I got your answer if an entity is trying to scare you and mess with you and its a powerful way of dealing with these guys. In short what you do is you send it your love, you tell it that you love it and forgive it for messing with you, a friend of mine George Kavassilas ( he is on youtube check him out) says that because these creatures are void of love and live on the negative side of duality they cant handle love and just seem to buckle under the immense energy of love. And the best way to do this is to rbing the energy of ove from inside you and send it to this entity by just simply talking to it and imagining you loving the creature and then you just watch it run OMG it is funny to see them buckle under it. pretty simple and you must let your wife know this cause it can deal with this entity very quickly and be persistant with it, best of luck

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Look, Orbs are dust and particles in the air.

The face? It was some dirt and smudges on the wall that reflected off the mirror.

Please, keep these threads off the front page. They make ATS look bad.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Get her therapy, not an exorcism.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

Hey Heyyo_yoyo,

(Now that's a tongue twister)

Yes, I did see the shadow in the third photo, but I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this I also saw an orb on the bigger version of the third picture.

Have you ever tried using visualization/ and/or meditation to see what this thing looks like for real? You could you know.

I'd ask my guardian angels to please sort it out for me. I had a bad experience with the dark side myself once, and that helped.

Have you tried doing a house cleansing, it's not that hard, you can do it yourself, you can google how to do it.
There are several different methods, choose the one that 'feels' right for you.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Here are some house cleansing rituals I found online:

ambrosiasrealms.tripod.com...
I haven't used this one before but heard it works

www.everythingunderthemoon.net...

This one works, I used it when I had a very annoying spirit in my home once, who liked knocking my plates, and other breakable things on the floor. Salt did the trick for me- although my problem was a spirit not a demon but worth the try.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
My dear friend,

Originally posted by Rainbowresidue
Yes, I did see the shadow in the third photo, but I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this I also saw an orb on the bigger version of the third picture.

Have you read the whole thread? I would be interested to hear your opinion on what has already been discussed, for example, the anomolies you have seen in the images

Many thanks indeed,

Be safe be well

Spiro

edit on 9-9-2010 by Spiro because: Someone pinched my dictionary!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I don't think that first picture is really an entity, just a coincidence. I see faces, evil looking faces in all kinds of man made things. You can see faces everywhere. and especially when theres a mirror that would make it 100% symetrical.

What do you see?

I am not against the idea or the existance of "entities," I just think without better evidence, that may or may not ever be available, the experience can only relate to those involved, and they shouldn't go crazy trying to convince others. I'm not saying this about the Op, I'm just speaking in general.

Good luck in your endeavors,

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
All hope is lost, its the DEVIL !
burn your house, paint your body in blue and run around your house on fire , its the only solution !

no seriously guys,5 pages for this thread, i remember when ATS was a place to deny ignorance
seem now we're just breeding ignorance

been laughing in a paranormal way

no offense,its a friendly joke, im just amazed

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join