It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiences with an Entity: Images Included

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by thedarktower

She took roughly 6 pictures. These three are what stood out. I will just add that she took these pictures when either the voices started talking or if she felt something tugging at her jewelry.

Today we took pictures of the room I'm using as the computer room and several pictures displayed dark or light circular orbs within them.

I'm not going to post them because the issue really isnt about the proof, it's about the survival of this attack. I'm secure in my relationship with my Creator. She on the other hand seems to not understand the power nor the meaning behind that relationship, which I've had to exert my understandings of this to provide her something to build her faith upon.

I've asked her time and time again why she believes in make believe voices, she tells me they sound so real and during the times she hears my voice she used to believe it really was me talking. Once again I've discussed this with her and her perspective on the subject has improved however even today she tells me she still hears the voices, or feels something tugging at her jewelry.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

Like others have said, I'd get your old lady checked out. There should be no rational reason she should believe an invisible voice, or think you were the one talking when you were out of ear shot totally.

I believe there are ghost/spirits/ whatever you want to call them, but most of the evidence could be explained away.

The picture of the "Face" wouldn't be a face if the mirror wasn't there.

The orbs...any picture taken could have orbs, them as proof of paranormal is weak, no matter what the situation.

The shadow, you say it was with flash on, yet it really doesn't seem like it from outside the shadow. But it does look like the picture taker is creating the shadow.

Please don't take this as hostile in any way. I really think your first course of action should be to have her get checked out. She is hearing voices. That is a fact. That is not normal. If she gets checked out and you find nothing is wrong with her, step two is to think paranormal.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
reply to post by thedarktower

She took roughly 6 pictures. These three are what stood out. I will just add that she took these pictures when either the voices started talking or if she felt something tugging at her jewelry.

Today we took pictures of the room I'm using as the computer room and several pictures displayed dark or light circular orbs within them.

I'm not going to post them because the issue really isnt about the proof, it's about the survival of this attack. I'm secure in my relationship with my Creator. She on the other hand seems to not understand the power nor the meaning behind that relationship, which I've had to exert my understandings of this to provide her something to build her faith upon.

I've asked her time and time again why she believes in make believe voices, she tells me they sound so real and during the times she hears my voice she used to believe it really was me talking. Once again I've discussed this with her and her perspective on the subject has improved however even today she tells me she still hears the voices, or feels something tugging at her jewelry.

im really sorry to have to say this and i dont want to upset you, but if she is hearing voices and you clearly are not, then perhaps instead of phoning for a priest, a doctor is the best option.

Seriously, when people start hearing voices it is usually mental health issues we are dealing with, not paranormal. Ofcourse it might be, but i strongly suggest a doctor first, paranormal is the last resort. I know you could say she feels things tugging at her jewelry is a sign of the paranormal, but have you experinced this or is it all just her?

you are obvious a religious man, but i recommend a visit to a doctor, sorry to have to say that but i am being serious here

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GummB

You are IMHO right on the money with this thought. I just now took images of the bathroom and discovered another image of the sparkly items, which IMO are indeed the reflections of the glossy wall of the flash. However, a second shot I took did not have those reflections in it. The picture actually was normal...

One of the images I took of that exact corner of the bathroom revealed another face exactly half on the wall and half in the mirror, this one looked even more spookier, but at the same time it also looked as if the flash had created it!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d31b7413fa4.jpg[/atsimg]

no matter if the flash is creating it or not, why would such a face manifest itself in the picture?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
My dear friend,

Here's a smaller version of that image. I think you will see the shadow now.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/59001f8f67c0.jpg[/atsimg]

I am sorry to hear of your situation, having the Dog disturbed too is worthy of merit. Its unusual, as you know, for a Pitbull to be affraid of anything.

Although I can't offer advice on the paranormal situation, I am in a position, as a long time photographer, to offer advice on the images you provided, and in piticular, this one above ^!

The shadow on the right, in the door way, is being created by >

A] The position upon which you are pointing the camera
B] The position of the " on camera flash "
C] The intensity of the flash output

A = ] The position you are pointing the camera is dominantly on the Ironing Board

B = ] The flash will have a greater effect on a subject that is closest to the flash

C = ] Judging by the intensity of the " over exposure ", or lack off, on the forground subject, in this case the Ironing Board.

Conclusion, its my belief, as per my reasons above, the flash picked up on the subject closest to the camera/flash thus making it more dominant in the frame, this in turn would make the doorway, which is behind the Ironing Board, have less effect from the flash output and indeed the direction the camera/flash is being pointed.

In additon to this, the ironing board and door frame is white, thus making the flash pick up on it more. There is nothing, really, in the doorway to take refelection from the flash!

I haven't studied the other pictures fully as yet however, its my own personal opinion there is no paranormal going on within this images. They can be explained very easyly.

Having said that, if I was to disreguard these images and listen to what you were saying, I would suggest getting some kind of investigator out to run a few tests. Voice recognition is the way here, I believe.

If the almighty Pitbull is being spooked, then the problem is clearly not with you or your wife, like some people may believe.

In any case, be strong and stay strong. Research what you can and get the help you think you need.

Be safe and be well,

Spiro

[edit on 7-9-2010 by Spiro]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

The face isn't "manifesting" it's self.

It looks as if there is a bit of a dip in the wall. And considering it seems like that is an apartment, I would imagine there are quite a few throughout the place (every apartment I've lived in has at least) If that mirror wasn't there, there would be no face.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
oh yeah, I fogot to mention what these voices are supposedly saying to my wife...

They tell her that I'm going to kill her, kill the dog, they talk crap to her about various things like how she looks, how she smells, what people think about her...

They belittle her is so many ways.

She's gotten to the point to where she can somewhat laugh them off but she's also sick and tired of hearing them. I would be too... but I don't think I'd hear voices unless a real entity were talking to me, that's how confident I am spiritually.

She has spiritual confidence I think however the power of her relationship with her Creator is somehow wanting and that is how these entities are able to have her hear them.

She's not crazy, that much I'm certain of.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
interesting thread. i've yet to encounter a discussion on ATS arguing the facts between a potentially mentally ill spouse, and a potential paranormal attack.

all thoughts and speculations aside, i wish the best for you and your wife. my thoughts are with you and i hope it all works out in the best way possible.

i believe your wife may have a mental issue that needs to be dealt with. the issue may or may not have come from a malevolent spirit, but it sounds like it is within your lovely wife right now.

a recent study shows that you can predict (within reason) whether a human brain is a candidate for schizophrenia.
a candidate brain + a candidate entity = ????

these are just speculations.
your best course of action would be to investigate your wife's mental health. keep an eye out for if she is low on vitamin D. this is a sign of a schizophrenic candidate. (i can't locate the source of the study on vitamin D and schizophrenia, but if you do a google search, you will find what i'm talking about)

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

While I respect your professional synopsys of this image I have to concur that something more is involved in the darkening of the location of the image. I could even accept that a partial imaging of her finger was the cause. but as I look at the photo... something more material than a simple light trick is manifesting itself in the image.

The shape itself looks human in form too, wouldn't folks looking at it subjectively that way agree?

If the almighty Pitbull is being spooked, then the problem is clearly not with you or your wife, like some people may believe.

This point is being missed by many here. My pit bull isn't scared of anything, but even today he jumped off of his bed with his ears back... for no reason.

As for the fact that the two pictures manifesting themselves as faces both have a mirror as part of it's makeup, and the fact that the camera flash is manufacturing the complete image, those points are moot when it comes to the manifestation of this entity!

The fact of the matter is, is that the mirror exists, the flash is being utilized to create these faces, and these faces exist in twin dimentions.

THESE FACES EXIST.

thats a fact. now, we need to move on and understand why that corner of the bathroom is so important to them...

[edit on 7-9-2010 by Heyyo_yoyo]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
My dear friend,

While I respect your professional synopsys of this image I have to concur that something more is involved in the darkening of the location of the image. I could even accept that a partial imaging of her finger was the cause. but as I look at the photo... something more material than a simple light trick is manifesting itself in the image.

I greatly appreciate your kind words and taking the time to reply to me

Would it be possable to have the original image [ the one I quoted on ] sent to me via email? If your ok with this, please U2U me

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I really think you need to take a step back and look at this situation from an outsiders point of view.

Your wife is hearing voices that you are not. It would seem that, at least for a while, she believed them. She came to you asking what you meant by that etc etc. She thinks it could maybe possibly be you even though there is no way she would be able to hear you.

The 2nd mirror picture, in my opinion, takes care of the "face" problem. The flash still picks up on the glossy-ness and the dip in the wall, yet it is taken from your prospective, and since it would seem you are taller then your wife, it looks a lot less like an evil face.

The shadow picture, while it does have a human figure,has one of two logical explanations. The one the "photo expert" said, or that the light source in the room is causing the shadow of the person taking the photo.

I would like to finish with this:

I am being a bit adamant about this because a while back I thought I was being haunted. You can check my posting history and see there are 2 threads about it. You know what it turned out being? Really old building materials. This sort of thing can drive you crazy if you do not think of logical explanations first. This includes getting your wife checked out. Just because you are certain she isn't crazy doesn't mean it's fact. She is hearing voices talking about murder. That is by no means normal.

Like I said before, you got to take care of the rational and then move on to spooks.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

I look forward to your input! Thanks again Spiro.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

lol, I hear you there brother!

I for one am very logical when it comes to things of any nature. My intellect dictates logic over irrational thought. I do see the outsider's view, and have even talked with my wife at length about this very subject, even discussed the inner child, issues from previous relationships, even family trauma...

While I understand that she does have trauma from the death of a former beau (who I personally knew), as well as the death of her closest friend in her past - AKA her brother - it isn't what's manifesting itself here, and that from a spiritually understanding and college educated opinion on a Psychologically possible issue.

That aside, like I mentioned before, it doesn't matter what's being conglomerated to manifest the faces, it's the fact that such manifestations are utilising several aspects to create themselves, and that with the facts shown that they exist in dual dimentions hilights the reality of thier manifestation IMHO.

TRUTH...

[edit on 7-9-2010 by Heyyo_yoyo]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
i can honestly say i'm surprised someone hasn't came in and made some demeaning remark to soil the thread for no reason. maybe ATS is picking back up? So far 2 pages of respectful commentary.

my opinion.. OP just be more skeptical. it can't hurt. i meant being skeptical can't hurt. but also spirits can't hurt. whether the "spirits" are real or not its still all in your wifes head, no? no mind, no matter. no matter, no mind.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Another incident just happened that reminded me of another aspect of this wierdness.

Our Pit Bull barks at things that arent there. Just now, he was barking into the mirror.

Now some folks would say he's barking at himself - which he thinks is another dog. Lol, we used to think that, but this dog is way too intelligent. Just now, yes, he was barking at the mirror with his ears back, but not looking at himself, but something he sees at a 45 degree angle away from his own image... and off the viewpoint of the mirror itself!

Can animals see 4th dimentionally like that? My belief via current proof right before my eyes is YES! they can...

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dannyfal

That is true, and I have discussed that with her as well. It has allowed her to get better than she originally was lol, trust that!

and too, I appreciate the maturity of this post's participants, it's greatly appreciated!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dannyfal
i can honestly say i'm surprised someone hasn't came in and made some demeaning remark to soil the thread for no reason

Well perhaps i can have the honour of being the first, and i have good reason.

Is this some kind of a joke?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Getting not just one, but two images like that showing the face is absolutely unprecedented..

google : getting rid of evil spirits

You could read some of those and maybe try the ones that sound good to you..

I hope you can get help for this thing, because it appears it is gaining power. I pray you get rid of it..

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
You have unspecified entities, unspecified because they are known by many names, generically known as "the little people." You will probably have them for the rest of your life. Moving will not get rid of them but you can limit the infestation by leaving everything you own, including the dog. Just take the dog out and never go back. Doesn't end there, purchase new clothing, shoes, socks, underwear without touching them. Toiletry items, shaving utensils, etc. Rent a hotel room, discard everything you have touched. Take the most thorough shower of your life, remove all hair from your body, brush teeth, etc. Don new clothing, leave hotel, leave city, leave state. Never go back, never accept mail from home. Forget everybody you ever knew and you can lower your infestation by about 95%. There are no guarantees that you won't become re-infested. Or you can learn to live with them...

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality

Getting not just one, but two images like that showing the face is absolutely unprecedented..

google : getting rid of evil spirits

You could read some of those and maybe try the ones that sound good to you..

I hope you can get help for this thing, because it appears it is gaining power. I pray you get rid of it..

The first image was her picture. the second picture I took about an hour ago. This is the first time this - or these - Entities are manifesting themselves to things I do...

In retrospect I can begin to feel the importance of exporting the connectivity with this issue as soon as possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join