It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiences with an Entity: Images Included

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hello Everybody, This post is about an experience That is currently still an ongoing one that is being experienced by my wife and myself.

This experience is pertaining to an entity that has manifested itself within our household that progressively has been manifesting insult and injury to the harrassment it has been dishing out to us.

Even our pit bull is being harrassed by this thing - and that really sucks because he's such a great friend to have around. To see him whimpering or biting at invisible irritants really sux.

This entity basically has been talking and my wife hears what it says. Then in turn it will say things either about her, or to her about me that get her wound up. When I tell her it's not true, it'll increase it's efforts to prove it true. It, according to her, will even say things to her in my voice, which will in turn have her hysterically come to me and ask me "what I meant by that?".

I never said a word...

She says she'll hear me talking to someone while in the bathroom or in the shower. She'll hear me talking to someone, when I'm downstairs in the garage even lol... which I will deftly remind her that I wasn't anywhere where she could hear me talking.

This entity has been very trying on our relationship, and even though my wife and I have educated ourselves as to some ideas about what it is and what it is attempting to do, we still havent discovered a way to get rid of this irritating imp.

My wife recently took random pictures while she perportedly heard me talking to something, and these are the images that came out...

Devil Face:

I've taken the liberty of adding pointers to where these items are located upon the imagery. In this photo, in the master bathroom, you can make out the image of a diabolic face staring right at the camera. The interesting thing I discovered about this shot is that the entity used exactly half of space that exists in this real dimention and half of the dimention that exists in the reflection of the mirror to create it's whole facial expression.

Spooky, to say the least!

Sparkling Orbs:

This is another picture taken in exactly the same corner of the bathroom the face above manifested itself in. As you will clearly see, this phenomina is real as the mirror once again shows it's occurrance happening.

Shadowy Form:

This picture was taken using a flash, what in God's Green Earth is causing the image to have a shadowy form in it?

Obviously, this entity is real, and all we want is for it to go away, does anyone know anything that can help?

We've tried to get the Catholicc Church to send over a priest, but they have refused to contact us! I've even left messages for the diocese Bishop, with no response!

I've come to the conclusion that that is a part time religion at this point, so I've wrote those imposters off. Now I'm trying to locate an expert who can help expel this entity, does anyone know anything that can help?

Thanks!

[edit on 7-9-2010 by Heyyo_yoyo]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
That image of the face is pretty shocking..

This entity appear to really be a non human one with very ill intent..

I have only seen one other picture that showed basically the same thing that could use the background of a material to show itself.. definitely evil entity

I would get out of that house and never come back and even leave my stuff behind...

Get some help quick.. call some other Catholic priests somewhere, eventually you will find one that will help.

Tell it to leave in Christ's name . be forceful in your words

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo

Seriously man, that's really, really dangerous, you should never leave a hairdryer next to a sink like that.

You could get electrocuted.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
What's up buddy...
OK, I am no paranormal investigator, but I would say that I am well read on the subject. Here is my advice...

1) Don't provoke this thing. Maybe exactly what it wants. The idea behind malevolent entities is that they feed off of your pain/fear and will continue in greater ernest to get a reaction from you.

2) EVP - Get a digital recorder for both you and your wife to record the "voices". Ask normal questions to this thing like "what do you want to say" or "can you tell me what your name is". Don't ask what it wants, this may play into it's game. Showing general interest may get you some responses that can offer some proof of what you are dealing with.

3) Do some research. It is funny that it is trying to play you against your wife. Do either of you have a disapproving ex or family member in your past that has moved on? It could also be attached to your house/apartment so it maybe a good idea to look into housing records or ask a landlord (be careful not to be too specific about ghosts) about the building.

4) Setup some tests. Place a stack of blocks or a puzzle on a table and dont touch it. When you have it setup say out loud "Do not knock over this stack". Wait and see if anything is out of place. The indirect challenge will give you further evidence of the spirit as well as helping you categorize the event as a entity that can manipulate the physical.

5) When all evidence is collected, contact a local paranormal investigation group. They can look into the evidence further and can also suggest a way to solve the problem.

Good luck! Also, just a question... Is your wife in her late 40's or 50's? Menopause can have some strange effects on women. Not trying to be personal.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Devil face is a mirror reflection, sparkling orbs are mildew and oily substances on your wall near the mirror, and I don't see a shadow.

Its been argued for years that things aligning such as your examples are in fact spirits coincidently trying to contact using everyday items to send messages.

I personally don't believe in much...at the end of the day i tend to forget everything and just live now. My advice is that i would not get to hyped up in the supernatural.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The splotchy light colored stuff that is making up half of the "face" by the mirror (which in my opinion doesn't look like much to me based on the two photos)--up close, what does it look like (paint, etc)? Did it only appear after the entity showed up? I'm trying to come up with a non-supernatural reason for those splotches.

Sorry, I don't have any explanation or advice for the mysterious voice manifestations.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by Monsieur Neary]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
if it is a truly evil entity which I believe it is simply from reading the Op's descriptions.,

You can't bargain with something like that.. Do not try and get EVP's or talk to it in any way.

Ignore it completely until you can get help..

It's sole purpose is to destroy your family and has already shown just how tricky it can be..

It will use all kinds of ways to maniplate as you have already seen..

getting evp's and playing them back there can set up a vibration that lets more of them in... don't do it

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

So a wall, a tiny rainbow created by sunlight through your window and a dark area in your house are somehow paranormal?

Now I'm not going to call hoax just yet because even if these photos are entirely ordinary shots of your house/apartment your experiences might be genuine... but honestly there's nothing in those photos

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

When I processed that picture I was pretty shocked myself. I am however strong in my understanding of myself and understand that no matter what manifestation desires to attain priviledge with me it cannot.

Unfortunately they have discovered a way to do such through the uncertanties of my wife.

We are working on that issue presentl;y, unfortunately it isn't working as fast as I wish it to.

We have submitted our 30 day notice and leave on the first of next month.

We have however observed that these voices follow her outside of the house so... It's apparent that where ever we go it may follow, so we need some help here.

Anyone got any suggestions?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by axiomuser

Yours seems to contain the best advice, and yes, some of your querries are right on the money.

We'll try some of these things and see what happens. Thanks for posting!

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

When I tell her it's not true, it'll increase it's efforts to prove it true. It, according to her, will even say things to her in my voice, which will in turn have her hysterically come to me and ask me "what I meant by that?".

First , why would she believe what a voice from thin air said?

Second if she has to come running to you to ask you why you said something, when she clearly knows you couldnt have because she had to come running hysterically, why would she think it was YOU that said it?

This sounds less to me like a haunting and more like:
1. Hysteria
2. Schizophrenic behavior......

I see nothing in those pictures but a regular bathroom, and i see no shadown in that picture at all, and even if there was, could be caused by anything.

The fact that anyone would believe these "voices" in such a short time frame as you mentioned in this post, leads me strongly to believe that this is medical, and you both should probably look into that.....

Sorry, not trying to be mean here, just being logical......and as a person who investigates the paranormal, I know first hand, you rule out the logical first.......

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

I personally don't hear these voices, my wife does. and yes, you are correct in saying that this entity is intent on destrying this marriage. My understanding of these things has shown me the truth behind this matter, the issue however isn't with me, it's with my wife. She is pretty strong but there have been times where this thing has superceded her belief systems, and that right there is dangerous.

I'm trying to get her to understand the concept of free will, and the power her belief has in life. If this entity gains control over both of those things within her then I'm afraid she may become lost...

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

you're the second person who said they saw no shadow in the image.

The image has a scroll bar attached to it because it is large, and I noticed too that the scrollable portion of the image hides the shadow.

Please return to the shadow image and use the scroll bar to reveal the shadow.

It's clearly there.

Perhaps I should shrink the image and repost it so it won't be so c0onfusing. Stand by...

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Im not going to be nasty or nothing but perhaps its all in your head? both of you. I mean how many photos did you take? Lots and then picked these 3 as proof? Or just three and got this? To be honest i dont see much wrong with the photos. The first is just a trick of the light, the second could be refelctions from something and the third could be something wrong with the camera. Or perhaps im wrong.

Anyway, dont get too caught up in the idea of a spirit just yet. Think rational first. Do either of suffer or ever have suffered from mental illness? Are you really stressed out the now? Do you ever do drugs, especially like lsd or magic mushrooms?

Or, perhaps, has either of you been involved in anything to do with the occult, perhaps using a Ouija board or other means to contact the spirit world?

maybe it is real, i cant say as i aint been there, but perhaps answering these questions we might get a better idea as to whats happening

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Human or not it is obviously malevolent (if it is really the case of course).

The first thing anything like this will do to make itself stronger is to create dissent and problems....it *IS* trying to destroy your marriage and whatever else.

some things you need to do is to make the house more peaceful and "positive" by dealing with whatever issues you two may have together, cleaning up the house (may sound stupid but clutter and all creates bad energy), burn some white candles (give off good energy), open windows to allow fresh air in (fresh air brings fresh energies), and clear out any "negative" things from your house (anything with negative emotions and meanings attached).

follow some of these simple things and if it gets better then keep them up...good positive music is always good too.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

I'm going to say get your wife checked out by a psychologist or something as well before you start running from your house.

Again this is not to be mean it is just best if you cover all options before jumping to conclusions.

The EVP is also key here, get you wife to say a key word or something when she here's your voice but doesn't see you. That way it's obvious for the EVP and you if it really is you talking some of the time.

Has there been any other evidence of activity? Objects moved or anything... maybe put that hairdryer by the sink?

GummB

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Here's a smaller version of that image. I think you will see the shadow now.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
also i think your orb is the flash you talked about shining off the gloss paint on the walls, you can see it in the reflection as well. Which lead to me noticing there is also a round smudge mark on the wall possibly helping that devil face illusion out... can't really debunk the face though. It would be nice to see an enhanced version

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
Even our pit bull is being harrassed by this thing - and that really sucks because he's such a great friend to have around. To see him whimpering or biting at invisible irritants really sux.

Do you mind to take picture or video on this? I'm disturbed by this.

Thanks you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join