It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide Attack Kills 3 Soldiers in South Russia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
IMO, this is a chicken or the egg issue. OP says that Islam is at war with the rest of the world. But is it possible that the rest of the world (or the majority of it) is and has always been "at war" with Islam?

I see it as (but not justifying their actions) Islam being sick of having different foreign countries use them as pawns in their games for world domination and now they are fighting back the only way they know how. Their is no "Islamic army" ready to invade and conquer lands in a cohesive manner. There is only different factions here and there using the most violent passages of their holy book to justify waging a war of retaliation.

All throughout history it has been the same story for the oppressed. The oppressors push and push and one day the oppressed blow a gasket and go to the extreme to "free" themselves.

Again...I am not justifying their actions only trying to offer an explanation for why things are the way they are right now.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Just because the world is not perfect doesn't mean we shouldn't work towards that perfection.

You are still agreeing but then disagreeing with me due to your hate towards Islam.

I can put forwards the horrible crimes committed against Muslim majority nations, there is a reason why so much resistance comes from Muslim nations, because everyone else has given up to the might of the empires except Muslims.

See you claim you would resist someone trying to enforce their way of life on you, last I heard it was America who went to Afghanistan in the name of Women's right and human rights. I know you are not gonna bring Osama Bin Laden in to the equation because you are in ATS and you know better.

Last I heard it was America who went to Iraq to liberate Iraq and implement Western majority/minority Democracy..

That being said, you have to understand first who is out there to get us lol..

It isn't the terrorist extremist freedom fighters who are using any means necessary to stop the expansionist and globalist agendas of the US, it is the US which is trying to take over the world..

I bet you heard of the NWO, who is currently standing against it? I'm sure it is not ATS, it is Muslims, so give them a little credit.

Ofcurse you will continue with your argument that they want to enforce Sharia on us, common, get real lol.. You have to look at the reality on the ground, because actions speak louder than words..

I haven't seen any Muslim Extremist Freedom Fighting armies come to the US and try to invade and implement Sharia. But I have seen the Opposite..

And the individual freedom I was talking does need a government.. For example me and you make laws amongst each other, that if you steal from me, or I steal from you, this and that will be the punishment, the government takes note, and implement these laws on both of us..

We all know what the Globalists want, the world, they don't want freedom for you, it is actually the opposite. They brainwashed the West in to believing they are the free ones lol.. Last I checked the minority kisses the majorities ass..

and Last I checked the US spends billions of dollars to spread this propaganda throughout the West..

[edit on 6-9-2010 by oozyism]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
that doesn't mean they are not freedom fighters, that simply means they are freedom fighters and terrorists

Make your mind up, flip flopper.

First you say they're NOT terrorists, they are freedom fighters. Now you're saying they are terrorists too.

God, you like to rattle randomly...

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

First you say they're NOT terrorists, they are freedom fighters. Now you're saying they are terrorists too.

Let's see, a human being can be a woman or a man, sometimes a baby, sometimes a little boy, a little girl.

I don't think your brain is expanded enough to see beyond your hateful binoculars..

If the above sentence makes sense

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

reply to post by badw0lf

Let's see, a human being can be a woman or a man, sometimes a baby, sometimes a little boy, a little girl.

I don't think your brain is expanded enough to see beyond your hateful binoculars..

If the above sentence makes sense

No, you're just changing your mind as you go along in order to sound as if you're winning an argument you started yourself.

And if anyone here has encephalitis, it's not me... lol

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
This is very old news. Not the incident but the history of it.

Russia has been dealing with Chechen extremists for years now. I call it the forgotten war. I can't tell you how many videos have been released of Chechen rebels decapitating Russian soldiers. I'd post them here, but i'd probably get banned.

Russia is wrong for dropping bombs on Chechnya, raping the women, killing the children, etc.

Chechen rebels are wrong for taking an entire school of children hostage and resulting in over 100 deaths.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

moscow theater too.

the school was a screw up like this from the authorities.

in a way, people will die and it is up to both sides how many that is.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

OK..

Do you want a debate?

Are you saying a freedom fighter can't be a terrorist?

Common let's see how smart you are..

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

reply to post by badw0lf

OK..

Do you want a debate?

Are you saying a freedom fighter can't be a terrorist?

Common let's see how smart you are..

Doesn't the US consider itself a defender of freedom but yet at the same time, responsible for over a million deaths in Vietnam and over 400,000 deaths in Iraq?

Terrorism runs in all forms.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
oops wrong thread.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Well it seems that the West isn't the only region dealing with "Islamic Extremist." China is having issues with them as well.
[edit on 5-9-2010 by SLAYER69]

We are talking about China here and the world knows how well China treated Tibetans and the Uighur community. How many monks were killed and China even installed a Buddhist figurehead without taking in view of the Tibetans.

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by Ek Bharatiya

But the core reasons India and Pakistan have had their arguements and wars is essentially down to religious differences.

Familiarize yourself here Indo-Pakistani wars and conflicts, it's because of terrority Jammu & Kashmir which Pakistan wants to add in it's country.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by name pending

I understand the territorial issues.

But why are these territorial issues there and why are both sides so passionate?

Quite simply because of the religion of the population.

Areas of Kashmir near the Pakistani controlled area still has a high percentage of Muslm's, thus Pakistan's claim on it and the source of the territorial differences and conflicts.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

But why are these territorial issues there and why are both sides so passionate?
Quite simply because of the religion of the population.

That is what Pakistan claims.

The time these attacks started happening from Pakistani supported groups LET etc. you will find it also had high percentage of Kashmiri Pandits (Hindus). Majority of these groups (Kashmiri Pundits, Sikhs etc) left Kashmir when the violence escalated. Many of these people are still waiting to go back to their home and waiting for tension to subdue. Pakistan has no right over J&K as it has always been part of India. India is passionate because it is protecting it's territory from foreign influence and extremist groups.

Btw. do you know the most privileged President of India was a Muslim, Dr. Abdul Kalam. The guy has been the most popular President in recent times. Go and talk about him in India you will be surprised how much people appreciate him over there and any bad words towards him will quickly make you regret it.

If there really was Hindu Muslim divide within India you won't find people visiting and revering monuments like Taj Mahal by all sections of people. Why would people's most fav. President be a Muslim.

India is a chaotic country and many people form wrong opinion by looking at it from outside. You have to be inside it to know.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I make no attempt to pass judgement on the rights and wrongs of the conflicts only that the source of the disputes lies in religious differences.

Of course India as a whole is a tolerant society.
But it is such a vast nation with so many cultural, religious, social and political differences that a certain amount of conflict is inevitable.

India will be one of the world's next superpowers and I would love to visit or work there at some point.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Yeah we need to tell those Amish extremists to stop their terrorist attacks, and those pesky Mormons ought to stop building bombs and blowing themselves up. Why when will those darn Buddhists stop trying to impose their laws on every country they live in.....

Oh wait, none of those religions are doing that. Only the Muslims are.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join