It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm in the military and the secret is spreading

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I hate to tell you all that I know what intel we have on 911 and some day when it is declassified its just going to be rejected as fake or such by truthers. I am afraid if 911 was done by someone other then those already accused then they also managed to fool our and many other intel groups across the globe.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Sorry but I believe this is BS.
Anyone working intelligence as long as he claims to have would NOT be consistently misspelling Israel as "Isreal".
Not that I disbelieve the involvement of them in the events of 9/11.
Oddly enough, just last night I was pondering the idea of what if the US military were to stage a coup? Or has it already? Perhaps around 9/10/2001?

[edit on 4-9-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
timed out and got a double post.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Blaming it all on Mossad is no different than blaming it all on Bush... it was a network intelligence agencies, governments and corporate/state controlled media under the control of the illuminists.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
He can't decide if he's officer or enlisted. Says he's a "mid-level" officer, then says his MOS is 97B, which is an enlisted MOS. Officer's don't have MOS's, as has been mentioned in prior posts.

This BS'er can't even get his basic Officer/Enlisted terminology correct.

The BS flag is hereby unfurled.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Another

He said she said

I heard this and I heard that but have no proof

You should believe me because my friend, lover, family member said blah blah blah

Sigh. Here we go again

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I can't verify that the OP itself is legitimate, but I can corroborate what is mentioned in it. It matches very closely the kind of intel that some of my army buddies claim is floating around in those Intranet databases. They mentioned to me that there were lots of documents regarding Al Qaeda and the constant involvement between them and our intelligence agencies before, up to and after 9/11.

It's the kind of claim that can't be substantiated, but it drives debunkers crazy alright! For me at least it's an enormous relief of a burden - doing 9/11 research is just icing on the cake, if you already know that the OS is wrong.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Well,20+ years in the military,I can tell you one thing for sure actually a number of things.

He did not go to a military school for an education.

He is not an officer.

No officer would ever construct that post the way he did.

Ever.

Writing comprehensively is one thing an officer HAS to be able to do.

The misspelling of the word personnel is the key to this fraud.

Do you know how many times a military officer would have to use that one word in his career?

Even I as a senior enlisted when writing briefs used it thousands of times in my career.

Also mid-level officers don't chit chat about the things he says they were sitting around talking about.

Ever.

How do I know this?

I had an open seat awaiting me if I wanted it in every academy class from when I first enlisted until I turned 21 which is the oldest you can be to go to the academy.

I was mistaken when in civilian clothes as an officer that it became a private joke.

I was close friends with many junior officers as a junior enlisted that as I progressed through the ranks so did they.

They became 0-6's and above and I was just a senior enlisted.

But in civilian clothes off base they called me by my first name and I of course called them "sir".

This person is a fraud posting BS for attention.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
One of the links in the comments from the original OP source goes to an InformationUnderground article which seems to try to put a lot of Israelli links into the whole 911 black op.
Israel did 9/11 - ALL THE PROOF IN THE WORLD
The article I have linked has shown up in other thread(s) on ATS, and gives food for thought.

PS. I skipped some of this threads pages - how many times has 'anti-semetic' (instead of the probably intended anti-zionistic) been thrown into the mix so far?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Was a good read until "the Jews did 911"

Oh well I await the next document, hopefully someone with the balls to attach their name to it, provide some facts, and also someone who doesn't enjoy making anti Semitic remarks!

To add CitizenNum287119327

how many times has 'anti-semetic' (instead of the probably intended anti-zionistic) been thrown into the mix so far?

One more to throw in the mix. He could have used other terms other than 'the Jews' to describe his anti-zionist sentiments.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by Big Raging Loner]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
We all want to believe in something, and I believe there's more poop on this paper than proof.
The entire writing and premise is childish, far far away from anything adult, or history of service in intel,
just another fly to swat away.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
[edit on 5-9-2010 by Sheol]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Another "the Jews did 9/11!!1!!1!" thread?

When will these end?

No star or flag from me!

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Its only the American religous zealots that deny the FACT that the zionist jews were involved directly with the events of 9/11.
Alarm bells have to start ringing when you find out the FACT that the zionist jew who owned the twin towers re-insured the towers 2-3 weeks before 9/11 and made billions in insurance money when they were demolished...

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
So he is mid officer rank...I guess that would be an old Capt or young Maj...about 8 to 12 years in the service. He said his CO was a Capt and so I'm assuming he means Navy Capt or Col which doesn't make sense either since Col is a rather high rank for CO, but then Capt is rather low.. I never seen anything below Major as CO and that was in a super small unit. Lt Col is what the vast majority of COs are, and though Col is just one rank higher there is an extreme difference in the responsibility from Lt Col to Col.

So Capt as CO..not likely and Col as CO only at the Group (multi squadrons) or base level. Not someone a person would refer to as "my CO".

[edit on 5-9-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
More anti-Semitic reports with no evidence.

Anyone with any decent level of computer skill can post an anonymous post from a live cd/proxy.

The quality of ATS has really gone downhill. This belongs on BTS. This is crap. Its speculation and half assed rhetoric. Literally pathetic propaganda.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2
Its only the American religous zealots that deny the FACT that the zionist jews were involved directly with the events of 9/11.
Alarm bells have to start ringing when you find out the FACT that the zionist jew who owned the twin towers re-insured the towers 2-3 weeks before 9/11 and made billions in insurance money when they were demolished...

the zionist jew who owned the twin towers re-insured the towers 2-3 weeks before 9/11 and made billions in insurance money when they were demolished...

Emphasis needed. If the facts weren't hidden from public scrutiny, (veiled) the facts of the events would be common knowledge, and we as a society can move forward. If your current president were to unveil his true identity, we as a society can move forward.

Until society as a whole forbids secrecy of government undertakings as a whole, we are deemed to constantly back-pedal events shaping humanity. Nobody wants to shape humanity. That's why history repeats itself.

Is there no moving forward for humanity? Why are we here?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2

I'm an Atheist and I don't believe the Jews were responsible for 9/11. I believe the lack of intelligence or care caused the attacks to happen.

So many theories involving 9/11 and none of them connect. It's amusing sometimes.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Ariel Sharon...I wouldn't put anything past that guy. If it turned out that he gave the order, I wouldn't be surprised at all. Forget about blaming whole nation states for the acts of a few that "represent" them.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
reply to post by Sheol

Well, by stating his MOS as 97B, he is giving away that he is Army (Enlisted, not Commissioned). As for the rest of it, I don't buy it.

Furthermore, Officer intelligence MOS's are 35 series, with counter intelligence being 35E (O) or 35L (E).

I believe that 97B was an intelligence MOS before getting switched to 35 series around 2004, but it was an enlisted MOS, as opposed to a commissioned (officer) MOS.

--airspoon

[edit on 4-9-2010 by airspoon]

Yeah. as in 35Foxtrot.....

[edit on 5/9/10 by 35Foxtrot]

[edit on 5/9/10 by 35Foxtrot]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join