It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm in the military and the secret is spreading

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheol

My instincts tell me that this is probably a false statement.

While there probably is a fair amount of frustration and even possibly a growing disquiet within certain circles in the US military over Israeli involvement in 9/11, i don't think it's fair to say 'The Jews did it'.

There are Jews all over the world that hate Israel and what it does. Some orthodox Jews were demonstrating in London only recently, and THEY themselves were calling for the state of Israel to be dismantled.

9/11 probably was a conspiracy, so by definition not a single player, but several.

I think it's fair to say, considering the circumstantial evidence that Israel/Mossad had a role. (Israelis caught parked in a van, in the vicinity of WTC on 9/11, were witnessed celebrating and jumping up and down in apparent glee at the sight of the buildings coming down...later released with no charges)

There are other small errors, as has been pointed out, relevant or not, i get the feeling this is contrived (NOT by the OP i hasten to add).

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Really the marksmanship that day was special forces standard,moving headshots,beirut specials the weapon a car 15 is the weapon of choice for only one special unit-an Israeli one,members of that unit were in Australia 'on holidays' at the time.A left handed retard with an iq of 80 did not commit that massacre.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheol

No junior officer would have access to such information. If it existed, it would be SPECAT compartmentalized intel.
There are far too many internal errors and an obvious antisemitic tone. Additionally, the missiles and shoot down comments would be in a separate compartment.
This is an obvious hoax designed to stir the pot.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The pointing out of spelling mistakes to divert the direction that this thread has taken is an old propaganda trick, and will not even be noticed by the untrained eye. Now that I have called you out on your feeble attempts, please explain the five dancing Israeli's, the highly unusual financial activities just before 9/11, the arrest of Israeli's with a van full of explosives near the George Washington Bridge on 9/12, the lengthy documented history of Israeli spies within the US, and the numerous false flag attacks that Israel has perpetrated on US and British military equipment and personnel. I'll be waiting right here for when you wow me with the "real story".

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Sad to say it feels true to me.
I mean that mid level officers feel this.

It's the perfect Armageddon scenario playing out.
First a major event, then west invades east, then both find out
a tiny country in the middle did it, and the hammer drops. Simple enough.

If the speculation is true or not, is not as relevant as how many
feel this way and are actually talking about it.
What I'm saying is that an army has to
be psychologically prepared to fight.

Even if this is PsyOps it is
just the right kind.

David Grouchy

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheol

Oh but that was funny... anyway... This anonymous post online really isnt suprising. Lots of people don't like jews. For all we know, the poster was a jew.

enjoy

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by vimanarider

HOAX! he claims to be an Intelligence Officer, which is an FA35 MOS...97B is an enlisted mans MOS......not quite on the same side of the rank spectrum

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
They have been lots of threads about Mossad being invovled in 911.

There has also been a thread or so about military getting wind of Israel being invovled in 911. It was mentioned that this was starting to cause trouble within the miltary. I think I seen this a good few months back, early in the year.

I woudln't be surprised if their is a connection between people posting these threads.

All that being said if there was any truth in Mossad or Israrel being linked to anything on 911 it will never ever ever become public knowledge, ever.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
All the evidence supports the theory that the Mossad had alot to do with the 9-11 attacks.

Here's a video of the captured israeli agents who were arrested with bombs in their van and they state they were there to document the attacks.

Here's what our media won't let us see about the atrocities commited by israel. They are the modern day nazi's. Have they not learned first hand how evil that idiology is? I guess it's ok for them as long as they claim to be God's chosen people. They have a huge surprise waiting for them when America decides they are no longer useful.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Double post please delete this post.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by Darknyte]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by type0civ
reply to post by vimanarider

HOAX! he claims to be an Intelligence Officer, which is an FA35 MOS...97B is an enlisted mans MOS......not quite on the same side of the rank spectrum

I dont know, I tried looking up for the term MOS97B and was highlighted

US Army Info Site: MOS 97B: Counterintelligence Agent

Major Duties: The CI agent supervises and conducts, or assists in conducting, CI surveys and investigations of individuals, organizations, and installations to detect, identify, assess, counter, exploit and neutralize threats to national security.

here

Read about the duties that has been listed on the official page.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedBird
Sooooo, this army guy and a couple of his buddies think "the Jews" did 9/11, and he is projecting his own presumptions onto the WHOLE OF THE MILITARY, to make it seem as though this is bigger than just him and a couple of his buddies.

Whatever.
That's a mighty big concession there...'a couple of buddies'.
It used to be 'the jew hater', remember? For decades it was the single, solitary, jew hater anytime criticism of israel arose. Whatever. It isn't our problem. It is our problem that strides are being taken to arrest and punish those who tell the truth, however.

Is israel involved in anything that's bad? Inconceivable.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

All I know about Port Arthur is that it "wasn't" done by a lone nut of low intelligence and lack of firearm skills..

I've read quite a bit about the subject as I'm in Australia, and never seen any mention of Israel/Mossad involvement..

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The Internets strikes again! Really people, really? A secondhand account by an 'Anonymous' soldier...On the internet...I won't even give this a .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 percent chance of being legit...sighs...but believe what you want lol.

[mod edit: removed excessive "0"s skewing page view]

[edit on 9/5/2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
What I don't get is that if he went to the trouble of sticking his neck out to come forward why didn't he come with evidence? He himself says he "pieced together info" so where is it? If your gonna put your life on the line for the sake of coming clean, wouldn't you bring something, anything, to back it up?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Springheel Jack

Do you recall the anonymous draft that was posted here regarding deepwater disaster? It featured goodies like: some of the technicians were pacing around the control room as if they'd seen a ghost, saying they saw something on the sea floor....

It was the owners who posted it. I'm not saying they ought not have posted it, just that it was the same genre of letter. Obviously you take it with a grain of salt. He really said nothing in this military letter that hasn't been said here, by the way.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Anyone who equates Israeli intelligence having a role in 9/11 as being the same as 'the Jews did it' has some serious anti-Semitic hostilities and really need to check themselves...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join