It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm in the military and the secret is spreading

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Stuff just got real...maybe! Some guy claiming himself to be a US Military counterintelligence guy is coming out with some info on what happened on 9/11. What do you think legit? Also some terminology help would be fine.

His post: www.reddit.com...

[edit on 4-9-2010 by Sheol]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Sooooo, this army guy and a couple of his buddies think "the Jews" did 9/11, and he is projecting his own presumptions onto the WHOLE OF THE MILITARY, to make it seem as though this is bigger than just him and a couple of his buddies.

Whatever.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheol

The Israelis have been doing all sorts of black ops for years my own research suggests an Israeli special forces unit may well of been responsible for the Port Arthur massacre in Australia which was used to disarm Australia,will the truth of 9-11 ever emerge well after 9 years it doesn't look good.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheol

I am gonna have to call big BS on this one.

Just curious if this guy is in "intelligence related work", and is passing on this super sensitive material, I am going to asssume that he does not want anyone to know who he is, right? He even says he will not give out any personal info.

If this is the case, why include the following info...

1. I am a mid level officer that attended a major military college.
2. I did intelligence work in Iraq btwn 2004-06.
3. Top Secret clearance.
4. Doing MOS97B work.
5. Re-assigned back to the US to assist troops with intelligence.

It would not be hard, using these 5 pieces of info, for someone with access to a military database to pinpoint exactly who this individual is that is leaking this out.

Again...someone in intelligence, would have alot more intelligence than this.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
an anonymous letter with no real proof or facts?

surely Stuff did not just get real for you because of this?

This is either some kid getting his kicks or more propaganda in my opinion.

I read the page and feel as though I did not learn one thing. He is vague about everything except growing resentment in the lower ranks of the military.

respectfully,

~meathead

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheol

A soldier making declarations about 9/11?

He states he works counter-intelligence, yet expects people to believe his point of view, on 9/11, through having an inside track on information?

Well, yes, he might have a valid point of view, he might even have inside information.

Just as much as he might be running a counter-intelligence operation through his submission.

Looking for Julian Assange possibly?

Baiting a trap likely?

Smells like a covert operation.

And I do not support Assange's work in any way.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheol

Nope. Wishful thinking, and total BS.

PLANES shot down? That's plural, with an S. There was only one plane in question, flight 93, which the long, distant debris field and mere 9 to 10 mph winds support as potentially being shot down. So the fact that he is saying PLANES kills it right there for me.

But the rest of the post as well reeks of BS. He could have gotten a lot more specific about the evidence, if he had really seen something, without risking his name.

It sounds to me like this guy came across a post somewhere mentioning Rumsfeld's "missile", and some other stuff and decided to play false whistleblower. I'm not buying it, sorry.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I read the page and the only thing I think is really true might be the growing resentment. Everything else I will leave alone and see if an insider ever comes forward. I would be leaning a little more tword the bs side right now though.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Anyone with half a brain knows that Mossad had a hand in 9-11. So did the Neocons and a faction in the CIA. Anyone claiming otherwise has either not done their research, is in denial, or knowingly works against the interests of The United States of America. Take your pick.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheol

Well, by stating his MOS as 97B, he is giving away that he is Army (Enlisted, not Commissioned). As for the rest of it, I don't buy it.

Furthermore, Officer intelligence MOS's are 35 series, with counter intelligence being 35E (O) or 35L (E).

I believe that 97B was an intelligence MOS before getting switched to 35 series around 2004, but it was an enlisted MOS, as opposed to a commissioned (officer) MOS.

--airspoon

[edit on 4-9-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I call shenanigans. I think he as adding a little bit of the right military words to try and make it sound legit. I was a mid-level NCO. I was not an intel geek tho. We would talk at great lengths about any kind of subject while deployed. Almost everyone I served with and talked to about israel, supported them and there cause. Very, very few believed it was anyone but arabic terrorists that attacked. But we were all gung-ho, hyper-aggressive 20-somethings. So who knows what difference that makes.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
You would think someone working in Military Intelligence would have the wherewithal to be able to spell Israel correctly. Utter bull poop, IMHO.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conon
You would think someone working in Military Intelligence would have the wherewithal to be able to spell Israel correctly. Utter bull poop, IMHO.

You would understand a person nervous while disclosing what he considers secret and truth making spelling mistakes, moreover after how Billy Mannings was treated? He said he was a counterintelligence officer not a english grammar lecturer.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by Sheol]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheol

And if he's making spelling mistakes because he's nervous, how do you explain the fact that there is only one other spelling mistake in the whole passage? Would that then imply that he isn't nervous?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
he spelled "personnel" wrong. So, if that helps people jump on side in the arguement, thats all I have to add. Though, could be honest mistake.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conon
reply to post by Sheol

And if he's making spelling mistakes because he's nervous, how do you explain the fact that there is only one other spelling mistake in the whole passage? Would that then imply that he isn't nervous?

And over that single spelling mistake you made a post that his post was worthless because it has a spelling mistake
Seems like you countered your own previous post.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
my own research suggests an Israeli special forces unit may well of been responsible for the Port Arthur massacre in Australia

Some people hate the Jews that much that they blame them for every little thing.

The jews had nothing at all to do with the Port Arthur massacre.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by vimanarider

Lets not forget he mentioned he went to a nationally recognized military academy..

Six pieces of info. He mentioned a live CD that he had gotten, so they can probably also track his purchase or download.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by vimanarider
reply to post by Sheol

I am gonna have to call big BS on this one.

Just curious if this guy is in "intelligence related work", and is passing on this super sensitive material, I am going to asssume that he does not want anyone to know who he is, right? He even says he will not give out any personal info.

If this is the case, why include the following info...

1. I am a mid level officer that attended a major military college.
2. I did intelligence work in Iraq btwn 2004-06.
3. Top Secret clearance.
4. Doing MOS97B work.
5. Re-assigned back to the US to assist troops with intelligence.

It would not be hard, using these 5 pieces of info, for someone with access to a military database to pinpoint exactly who this individual is that is leaking this out.

Again...someone in intelligence, would have a lot more intelligence than this.

I agree, it's huge BS. His biggest problem is as follows. He claims he is an officer with MOS (Military Occupational Specialty) of 97B. Ooops!! Officers don't have an MOS. They have an AOC (Area of Concentration. A CI Officer would be a 35E. HUMINT Officer would be a 35I. pamxxi.armyg1.army.mil...

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Thanks for the link OP.

Seems as though the military guys are waking up.

That is a very good thing.

I just wonder how long it is before these guys get wind of this, and set their cyber-sights on these kinds of posts:

www.thejidf.org...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join