It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by vimanarider
reply to post by Sheol
I am gonna have to call big BS on this one.
Just curious if this guy is in "intelligence related work", and is passing on this super sensitive material, I am going to asssume that he does not want anyone to know who he is, right? He even says he will not give out any personal info.
If this is the case, why include the following info...
1. I am a mid level officer that attended a major military college.
2. I did intelligence work in Iraq btwn 2004-06.
3. Top Secret clearance.
4. Doing MOS97B work.
5. Re-assigned back to the US to assist troops with intelligence.
It would not be hard, using these 5 pieces of info, for someone with access to a military database to pinpoint exactly who this individual is that is leaking this out.
Again...someone in intelligence, would have alot more intelligence than this.
This is video of three of the five 'Dancing Israelis' who celebrated as the Trade Center was attacked on 9/11. The Israelis confess that they knew ahead of time the attacks would happen. Why didn't they warn us?
Originally posted by switching yard
...Even the misspelled words are like there to add nervous drama to it. So sometimes I wonder if these so-called leaks are staged by intelligence and BS with a purpose.
Originally posted by donhuangenaro
there was a great contributor to ATS that made an excellent investigation and came to the same conclusions about israeli involvement in 911 but his thread ended up in hoax forum (no surprise there) and this great contributor left ATS and never came back (also no surprise there)...
Originally posted by Sheol
Yep in Hoax forum without any proof it is actually a hoax. Heard about other threads involving Israeli - 9/11 link either deleted or moved to hoax forum without any basis, seen it today first hand .
Originally posted by GhostLancer
1. Numerous words spelled incorrectly and improper grammar. Officers have a college education and the intelligence field hones ATTENTION TO DETAIL. Together, that means an intel officer makes very few spelling and grammatical errors. There are many instances of BOTH in the post. An intel officer, let alone counter-intel officer, would not make such glaring errors that are easily identified by those in the community, but are not noticed by the general population (not saying that the average person is dumb; it's just that they aren't held to a higher grammatical standard on a daily basis --like intel officers (or anyone in the intel community) are).
Examples of bad spelling and grammar...
1. "I'm officer (mid level) that went to..." ---An officer would not have left out the "an" that should go between "I'm" and "officer." Especially one that went to one of the major academies.
2. "identy" should be "identify." Again, intelligence community (IC) professionals (civilian, non-commissioned officers (NCOs) and officers) --especially ones who deal with and write reports-- usually don't make these kinds of errors, let alone in the numbers that appear in this post.
3. "missles." A common error. Should be: "missiles."
4. "then is portrayed by evening news." Should be "THAN is portrayed..." At this point, there are so many errors that this person could be a highly intelligent FOREIGNER whose second language is English.
I can go on, but you get the point. This is NOT from someone in the intelligence community. Perhaps a former IC member who no longer works in it, or had a peripheral role.