It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical Islam is world's greatest threat - Tony Blair

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Feel free to talk from your behind as much as you wish. You ignore totaly the Old Testament which in its original form was written down by the Jews and was in existance for one hell of a lot longer than the Catholic Church has been around. Catholicism is a total heresy, you can bind it up in as much pretty wording, and plush leather binding as you like, but a lie is still a lie, and a blasphemy is still a blasphemy.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

If Italy attacked Greece tomorrow, would you say those damned Romans and their Empire, always looking to expand??? No of course you wouldn't.

That's right...but only because there were no Muslims in the Roman Empire...

Never in my life have I seen such obstinate reasoning, where arguments have gone off on a tangent by pedantically picking on ONE PHRASE, derailing the key argument and citing the actions of centuries ago in an argument based in modern times.

Their arguments are unintentionally hilarious...It's like something out of Monty Python and the Flying Circus! :-)

I think it's pretty obvious we're dealing with a hard core of people on this thread who have got an axe to grind against Muslims and Islam...

I actually keep thinking I'm going to get angry at what is so obviously an organised group of warmongers promoting their bogus "Clash of Civilisations" bull****...but then I just find myself simply laughing at how ludicrous they come across... :-)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
Feel free to talk from your behind as much as you wish.

tsk tsk tsk. Don't like someone educating you with facts, eh? I spoke the truth. Learn to deal with it.

You ignore totaly the Old Testament which in its original form was written down by the Jews

WRONG. As I said, most of the Old Testament was STOLEN from other sources .. Summerian and Egyptian. That's a fact. It wasn't written down in original form by the Jews. It was STOLEN by the Jews. Everything from Adam and Eve, to Noahs Ark, to the Psalms, to the 10 Commandments etc etc

was in existance for one hell of a lot longer than the Catholic Church

So? The Old Testament is still a mish mash of fables and myths from other cultures that the Jews adopted as their own ... after changing names of people and places of course.

The FACT is that the Catholic Church put the bible together around 300 AD. They took all the traditions and the stories and some of the letters that had been circulating for 300 years, threw in the Jewish Books calling them the 'old testament' and put them together in what is now called the bible. The Catholic Church is older than the bible. They put the bible together. That's the truth. Deal with it.

Catholicism is a total heresy,

Actually, it seems that they follow scripture better than you do. All your accusations are not in line with scripture.
Again, you really ought to actually find out what the Catholic Church believes before you accuse.

Here's a hint ... fundamentalist Christian churches and Jack Chick are NOT a source of information in that area.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by OurManInGlasgow

I'm still waiting for you to produce any argument or evidence that refutes anything your opposition has said. Instead, I see you throwing out all manner of unfounded ridicule in an attempt to, apparently, shout them down. Yes, I said "unfounded", since so far you've failed to produce any sort of evidence to back up your ridicule.

Unfounded - you've failed to produce any sort of foundation for your comments.

So far, points for evidence all go to your opponents.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by OurManInGlasgow
we're dealing with a hard core of people on this thread who have got an axe to grind against Muslims and Islam...

list of terrorist attacks
Or maybe you are being educated by people who don't bow to what is politically correct but instead look at facts.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by Siddharta

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
GREEN crescent (not quite "half") moon, not red. Forcing them to wear red crescents would be very intolerant of you, since every good muslim knows that green is the "prophets" color.

Why, THAT would be as intolerant as if the muslims forced jews to wear a monkey symbol on themselves, and christians to wear a pig symbol! OH, wait, they've already done that, in Moorish Spain... aka al-Andalus.

Thanks for the colour correction. Indeed I am suffering from green-red deficiency (no joke!). Do you have a source for that? I only know the Jewish star of the Nazis.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

we're dealing with a hard core of people on this thread who have got an axe to grind against Muslims and Islam...

list of terrorist attacks
Or maybe you are being educated by people who don't bow to what is politically correct but instead look at facts.

Well, if someone tries to out one group, one nation, one religion, one individual with such arguments, then they are either

1. stupid enough to follow the public propaganda,
2. putting forth the propaganda themselves, or
3. always thought this way and don't see anything wrong in the propaganda at all.

You can punch the boy with the glasses and tell us, it is for a good reason, but we don't have to believe it.

You can tell us, that we are just bringing peace and democracy to Afghanistan and you surely have an explanation for this:

Democracy for Afghanistan

and even more freedom:

Freedom for Muslim countries

And Guantanamo is in Cuba, so the dirt is in a communist country, right?

Muslims attacked Spain and Portugal before the Middle Ages, right? So they attacked "us" from the beginning. They attacked the Visigoths, who had to back up from the Franks and so were the original owners of this part of Europe?

Yes, we need the ores of Afghanistan and the oil of Iraq. The German president made the mistake to say it clearly. It's for our economy. He was surprised, that people got upset and when he was critizised, he said, he was misinterpreted and took his hat, saying, he was not treated as a president should be. Bye, Horst Köhler! At least you said the truth at one point.

Okay, spill more of your right wing propaganda here.

edit on 9-9-2010 by Siddharta because: Deleted that "u" which looked strange somehow after second reading.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

I have no idea what your post even said. It made no sense.

Also -
A list of terrorist attacks that were carried out by radical Muslims isn't 'right wing propaganda'.
It's just a list of terrorist attacks. It's the TRUTH. They happened.
That list wouldn't be there if it weren't for the radical Muslims committing those evil acts.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
A list of wars is reality also.

I never saw any Muslim country attack any other country on the other side of the world.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Right wing propaganda?

So listing the history of the Islamic religion, their exploits, and instances of their terrorist theology is right wing propaganda? I thought it was only propaganda if it wasnt fact?

I never saw any Muslim country attack any other country on the other side of the world.

You are blatantly ignoring the obvious in several instances......many stated ad nauseum throughout this thread

People need to grow a spine before its too late....

Please, get off your morally superior high horse before the extremist cut you down from it......

edit on 9-9-2010 by ManBehindTheMask because: to reply to last post

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
With regards to the title of this thread...

The problem here is that the politicians and the diplomats are not acting as if "radical Islam" is the greatest threat to human civilization.

In other words, if they genuinely believed their own propaganda, they would employ every weapon imaginable against "radical Islam"...

Including theological arguments based on the Revelations received by Mohammed.

Look.

What would you do if you went to a doctor and were diagnosed with a very agressive form of either breast cancer or prostate cancer, and your doctor told you that he would not perform surgery, would not use chemotherapy, would not use radiation therapy, would not recommend better nutrition, would not recommend any 'alternative' approaches or detoxification protocols.

His only plan was to meet with other doctors periodically to discuss your "healing process"...

And he wanted you to pay him for that.

If you had even so much as two active brain cells, you would go to another doctor.

Yet this is precisely what the politicians and diplomats have done over the past 30 some years with regards to "radical Islam" and the "radical Christianity" and the "radical Judaeo-Zionism" which constitutes a quite lethal threat to this entire civilization.

This civilization does not appear to have two active brain cells.

Michael Cecil

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Right wing propaganda?

Yes, congratulation! You got it!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
My first post,
I will start by saying I live in the UK, one of the worst effected by this "religion of peace", having to deal with being outbred (muhammod being the most popular boys name in the uk for new borns now) as well as an seemingly endless influx of immigrants.

While I do agree with tony Blair here, it comes as being extremely two faced as when he was in office, he allowed radical islam to florish in the UK, bowing down and appeasing any muslim "demand". It has grown very bad over the last years of the combined govenments rule of lunacy in these regards. To give one of MANY examples - just last week an american was told by a "british" muslim police officer that he cannot preach in Birmingham, and if he continues to do so, he will get beaten up, and then when he found he was american began a verbal attack on him over the war!! He was also explained to that this is a muslim area. Nothing has or will be done about this.
Now Blair has no concern for the muslim vote, which in many areas of the UK is the majority, he finds he must live with what he has created, and perhaps realises he messed up?

Those of you out there, that are lefty politically correct "donkeys" really need to wake up now, because before to long, your city will become a blueprint of birmingham, and like parts of Paris and London and other once great cities, and if your not a muslim, youll not be able to walk the streets.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AaronF
having to deal with being outbred

Oh dear Lord, as if being invaded via Spain was not bad enough now we have to contend with being "outbred..." Is there no end to these Muslims and their nefariousness..??? What diabolical horrors have they got in store for us next..???

Yes, little did I know when I first went into this thread that I was opening a door onto a world in which Muslims were under every bed and in every darkened corner not just fervently planning our destruction and enslavement, but also outbreeding us... Our doom is indeed nigh...

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

So listing the history of the Islamic religion, their exploits, and instances of their terrorist theology is right wing propaganda?

No, it's called having an axe to grind.

Please, get off your morally superior high horse before the extremist cut you down from it......

Oh dear...an instance of someone needing to take their own advice methinks..!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
The world's greatest threat is all warmongers.

Don't single out extremists.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Oh dear Lord, as if being invaded via Spain was not bad enough now we have to contend with being "outbred..." Is there no end to these Muslims and their nefariousness..??? What diabolical horrors have they got in store for us next..???

Yes, little did I know when I first went into this thread that I was opening a door onto a world in which Muslims were under every bed and in every darkened corner not just fervently planning our destruction and enslavement, but also outbreeding us... Our doom is indeed nigh...

Yes it is. maybe you should do some research on the population of the country, and the population change of the EU, The indiginous brit is set to become a minority by 2050, maybe you are fortunate to live in a small part that isnt yet under strain from foreign infestation at the moment, maybe infact you are a foreigner (which im leaning towards being as you seem to be defending them as a weird illogical manner).

Use facts and not stupid remarks to make your arguement, and then perhaps we can have a proper debate without mud throwing.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Oh dear Lord, as if being invaded via Spain was not bad enough now we have to contend with being "outbred..." Is there no end to these Muslims and their nefariousness..???

No .. there is no end to the nefariousness.
Outbreeding the enemy, does it work??
And the answer is .. yes, outbreeding has been used for a very long time and it does work.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Simply because the dirty squirls are to poor to even get to this side of the planet!!!.. They are 500 years behind the rest of the planet.. The only reason they have progressed at all is because our inovations were given and imported to them. They didnt have a dime until the planet gave them lottery win called OIL!!! Period!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mobius1974

Simply because the dirty squirls are to poor to even get to this side of the planet!!!.. They are 500 years behind the rest of the planet.. The only reason they have progressed at all is because our inovations were given and imported to them. They didnt have a dime until the planet gave them lottery win called OIL!!! Period!!!!!!

And since we are 500 years further in our development we now can go there and kill them and take the oil - and the minerals for our cell phones.

And we can tell them, that they are doomed, because they are barbarians, 500 years behind us.

It's time to quote my little poem again:

The mouse that roared frightened the rats
Who just had seen a film with cats
The rats, who thought, this was their doom
Took chance and killed the mouse with a broom
And if the mouse not could have been beaten
It's sure, the rats would have been eaten

I wrote this poem after I saw the film with Peter Sellers many years ago. I never expected it to become true like this way back then.

What are you guys doing the next days? Join Terry Jones?

The only way to get rid of radicalism is to share information and discuss controversial things. Hope many Muslims read here with us and maybe a few radical anti-islamists take a break and think twice. But I rather rely on the first of these two options, due to experience.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join