It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entire Website Has Changed....

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

I don't even know what that is...I haven't done or added anything different to my browser...

I wonder if it is related to why the Real-time pages don't change whatsoever ? They stay the EXACT same the whole time I am logged on..

*I just checked in the menu for Opera and all things under Java script are enabled.

[edit on 4/9/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I've been a bit busy and haven't had time to check everything, but so far peformance seems better. I love the colors, except for the big blue buttons, blue is fine just a little too large. I don't mind pics in the corner but I try real hard not to look at Obama, can we have him replaced, lol. Good work all!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Usually I hate when websites make massive changes like this, but this just looks amazing and works a lot better than the old layout.

Only complaint is it's obviously meant for very large screen resolutions, or at least the banner is. I'm at 1024x768 and on the right side, I can only see about half of one of the womans eyes.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I was just upset cause I could not get my ATS FIREHOSE. That's where my bookmark was at. Now I have to sit and search the site on my mobile to find it! Hopefully it will be back!

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by madleo

Look under the topics button--it should be there in the drop down menu.

At least it is for me.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Everything looks really good

BUT I MISS the TOP button...as in go to the TOP of the page. I haven't read all the posts on this thread, am I the only one who misses the TOP button?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
And! When I click Recent Posts I get this stuff showing on the page, it goes away tho when the page loads but it is certainly annoying

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f97edcaf8b86.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
So is the random thread button being put in?

There seemed to be a lot of members and staff interested when i suggested it.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I applaud the hard work but I am a creature of habit, and I don't like the new front page. Its too cluttered to me with the ads and topics...

and the fact that there is no menubar at the top of the individual threads page so I can jump around to whatever.

Ah found some links down at the bottom of the page and they're reallllly tiny. I am not trying to hate, just wanted to let you know.

Maybe put some defining columns on the front page instead of the grid type layout.

I know it's something different and I can understand it will take getting used to but, to me personally, front page is a mess.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by berkeleygal
I haven't read all the posts on this thread, am I the only one who misses the TOP button?

It's been mentioned a few times, yes. You should be able to hit the "Home" button on your keyboard to go straight to the top of the page, or "Pg Up" to go up a bit at a time. Either way will solve your problem of wanting to get to the top of the page without scrolling.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Ok, I think I have to take back what I said about the front page being cluttered and messy...my brain must've remembered it as 'wrong' as opposed to 'different' and I just went with it...It's not bad although I liked the Older style with the smaller font and style...Not confusing, just 'different', hope I did'nt get anybody's dander up, I apologize.

Yeah, maybe a less 'BIG' style for future reference. And I understand that not everything is worked out yet soo I will just STHU now. Kind regards to the hard at work webmages!

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Where is ATS chat located?

Haven't logged in for a while and cannot get used to the changes.

I can't find a chat link anywhere.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pmexplorer

Move your cursor over Member Tools. It's on the drop down.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Check the drop down menu under member tools.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

Move your cursor over Member Tools. It's on the drop down.

Oh right, nice one.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Taking me awhile to navigate around, but im figuring it out pretty well. Very streamlined. I am digging the new layout. Havnt hit a bump in the new ATS road yet.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Problem is... I rarely use my keyboard, just mainly to put in passwords and post or maybe send an email.. KB sits up on top of the computer stack. I will just have to use that scroll button on my mouse and give the finger some exercise

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by locster

Try this:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

You are a hero McLean.

How about the 'self-ignore' feature I so sorely need ... can you whip up one of them guys?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Is it me or is the "dark" ATS that so many of us like getting lighter?

Conspiracies and dark go hand in hand.

Maybe I'll just hit the contrast and brightness buttons on my monitor when I visit.

I must say, I hope this new layout is going to be worked on. Just comments, not complaints, but the typography needs work. as do the panels and pictures.

I still prefer the old look, it was familiar and proffessional.

Good luck with this, can't wait to see what's next.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join