It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entire Website Has Changed....

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

since these new modifications .. i discovered the ATS chat box lol

Haha, same here

- Phoenix

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Fett Pinkus

The issue with the left-right click-zones has been corrected.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
well most people hate things that are New ...But personally i love new things....keep up the good work...and i do know it is a work in progress....so i will save my complaints till after a time of bugging out...beta beta beta......all things must get tested.

So far so good though....i personally will work my way around....

be good.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Just now? Because I had this issue about 15 minutes ago. If so then its ok.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I thought we were going to be able to have profiles that show our real picture like Facebook or Myspace- where is this feature???

Edit: It was on the "New ATS" video as far as new features that would be added seveal months ago. Just curious

[edit on 4-9-2010 by xynephadyn]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
I thought we were going to be able to have profiles that show our real picture like Facebook or Myspace- where is this feature???

Huh?

If you want your mug all over the net, upload it. I dont get your point.

but keep me out of it anyway!!

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Personally I feel I have to put my 2 cents in.

THIS IS GREAT!! First I feel that making the options larger is better. That whole thing about people not liking change... well to each his own.

The time, the pain staking time that it must take for this site to STAY #1 has gotta be something in itself. SO whether I have to take 5 min to learn the new menu (which I did) is not going to make me take the time to complain, about the time and effort that those that bring this site have.

Now we have to take the time of mods to explain why the decisions that have been made are what they are... WHAT??

Get over it. We could and have dealt with worst.

We want the info..

We want the mods to do their jobs...

We want the administrators to do their jobs...

We want the best...

WELL WE GOT IT!

For those that want to complain, then maybe they should start asking for some dough??

Congrats ATS, for being the site for information, and wanting to keep us happy... I'm more than satisfied.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Not a complaint, but a reminder...

Don't forget to put the 'Top' button back on the bottom of the page.

Thank you please.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
ATS Admin have a hit with this, less clutter and more easy for older eyes to read. Many thanks for that.
I would trade the Obama pic for Ashley D's though.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I don't like the changes at all.....

And I don't want to see that conspiracy chick face all the time. Seriously why???

[edit on 4-9-2010 by Hellas]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

I was typing that with a grin on my face. Often the typed word does not carry the emotion & soul it was thought up with down through the fingers. I was picking in other words.
But..
I'd rather look at Ashley & Julie than BHO any day.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
That content bar on the top of the screen looks like ATS ate Twitter and vomited it out onto the Disney Radio website.

And here I thought Digg would be the winner of "worst redesign of the month."

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Congratulations ATS, on hiring the guys and gals at Zynga to design the new look. So when can I plant crops and buy cows?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I miss the MyATS button and the red U2U notification. I keep thinking the U2U box that pops up is an ad and spent ten minutes trying to figure out where 'My ATS' had gone. Other than that, it looks good.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Long time reader/user, but fairly recent member: The biggest problem I have with the new layout is that I can't figure out why I'd ever want to go to the home page! The previous home made more sense, and had more of what I wanted to link to on one page.

I think the firehose is going to have to be my new home page. That's at least a little closer to what I'm looking for. Or is it the Live real time? Or the recent posts? You see my pathetic dilemma.

I've noticed a trend in web design, away from pages that can be quickly scrolled and skim-read, to pages that you need to jump through a few hoops to get what you want. To be fair, this redesign is in no way the worst I've seen (pricespy.co.nz will probably always hold the prize for that). I guess we're a dying breed - those of us who just want functionality from a website - to read stuff, see a few pretty content-related pictures, and maybe an occasional very-content-related vid.

I do feel more fatigued reading the pages. I think it's all that very bold white, against the dark gradient screens.

Just my 2 cents - hopefully something in the feedback is useful. Not trying to stir, or flame the designers.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Mine is much smoother and loads faster.
I like the font, but not a big pic of the Pres, and lots of blue, looks like a politics place.
ah, well, cest la vie !

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I really love the new layouts and graphics. The subtle background colours are pleasing to the eye and the drop downs are a more elegant solution to the toolbar issue I think. The only gripe I have is that I had the old system down to muscle memory so navigating used to be done while I was performing other tasks, and now I have to adapt to a new system which will , until Im used to it, take up a higher percentage of my attention

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Is the ATS logo and half or Barack Obama obscured for anyone else?

The main board is covering it.

Hmmmm Doesn't bother me just seems an odd layout choice.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
The menu reacts a lot faster. It's just so freaking huge and bright. You can see it from space. I think it's burning my retinas.

"See it from space"
- I know, I woke up this morning and got online and WOW, it's all different. I do like it, though. I like the drop down menus. Good job ATS.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Congratulations to the site administrators and other technical staff on this vast change. I really like it , it's neat and slick with dash of colors here and there. This is an improvement

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join