It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my experience is too strange to tell others

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I've been reading thru this thread for a while and can only come up with one thing. He's not lying because he really beleives this happened to him. Meaning he's probably sick mentally and is creating a false world for himself. I saw that he mentions he goes to a Doctor, but perhaps could consider a new one. Or try to go to a hypnotherapist. If I'm wrong, then the only other thing he can do is devote his life to getting the evidence that he obviously desires. He's already admittedly emotionally disturbed, so not doing anything about it won't help. I don't know what measures he's taken so far, but if I were in his shoes they wouldn't be enough. I hope he either gets the additional help he needs, or he gets the proof that will put his demons to rest. Either way, this aint going away till one is accomplished.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Just because he's somewhat disturbed does not mean it's not true. Being abducted and having no one believe you would tend to make you seem rather disturbed, I'd imagine. Actually, being abducted, period, would be rather disturbing. The question is, is he disturbed because of the abductions and having nobody believe it, or are the abduction stories a product of his being disturbed? See what I mean? Which came first?

[edit on 30-7-2004 by Damned]

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Anecdotal storeis are not evidence. Otherwise the Ark and the Flood would be "facts." I cannot state that there are NEVER abductions, but I have participated in too many studies that show other, more earthly and likely explanations. Tell your stoy though. No one can deny your experience whatever it suggests.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Tape a picture or something of an Alien/Ancient God/UFO, or write a paper, to your body and see what happens to it if you're abducted. Maybe even carry a pencil or pen in your hand or tape it to the paper.
No, this isn't sarcasm.

[edit on 7/30/2004 by GuerrillaFuunkstaahh]

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Is there a tracking device that records where the tracked subject is at?

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I have just finished reading this thread from start to end and all I can say is, what an absolutly amazing story. This can so easily be trancformed into a blockbuster hit. aurorallia, no offence but, you let us all down. I was hoping that you were the answer to all of the questions, but you turned out to be just a tease. And now i am to return to my original question, truth or hoax? I cant answer the question I can only continue to speculate. I do have some questions of my own tho

1. how do they manage to get inside your house? ( I am assuming that you, like most people keep your doors and windows locked at night. )

2. if they are using some kind of emp device to disrupt video recording then y are the alarm clocks not disrupted?

3. if they are taking data from your brain, then wouldnt they know that you have a clear memory of them?

these are questions i doubt even pheonix can answer but, i hope to get some kind of responce from him. If you read this aurorallia and have any answers or any more info you would like to share please u2u me of post a reply.

I cant say I believe this story but id really like to.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
SOrry to the topic starter for so clearly analysing the psychological aspects of this posts.
To me it seems this is not a hoax.
The poster seems too "confused" or "chaotic" in his postings, making him look like a mental case rather, to be result of someone wanting to create a good hoax. I do however not believe in aliens, and think that this person needs professional help.
Just my 2 cents.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Just thought I would help end off this topic. Hope that you can solve ur problems/get some help. Like we have said many times before feel free to talk to us about your troubles as although we can be sceptical we are all very understanding and like to know everything about anything unusuall. If you really did get cuaght by MIB figures, I hope they read this cause **** them. Other than that
to u and try to live for another 8 years

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Oh my GOD, who are we to judge this guy, how can 'YOU' be sure that he's a hoax???

-The World is controlled by EVIL...(but, it will perish soon...)

-Every human is a God with amnesia!

-Respect another one believes...(even if they do not respect yours)...you know for yourself what is the truth, and that is the most important of all!

-encourage you to leave off acting like puppets, and become genuine people, as you were created by our beloved Creator!

-If one thinks of himself and looks for existing problemes in himself not in other ones, it is a important progress for him!

-"There have been as many Alien visitors to Earth, as there are stars in the night sky!"

-Remember, almost nothing happens by accident. Almost all "events" are planned...Despite this, it is a very exciting time to be alive!

**Love each other and be in love with everyone,
in other way round you are controlled.

**You are becoming the true men by Love.
but somebody's puppets by unloving.

**By lovemaking you are obtaining freedom, liberty and happiness,
by unloving then toil, pain and slavery.

**Because of your nature - it is loving,
and what it is not - slavery and troubles.

**So dear people try to be rescued.
Of your bad, unreal present living on Earth.

There are many paths leading to the darkness,
There is just one path leading to Creator,
it is LOVE �
... be loving people of the planet Earth.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Who said it was a hoax?

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Sinobyte did, but yea...My bad...I didnt read the last page

[edit on 13-8-2004 by Italiano]

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I was thinking about what would I do, if some aliens were taking me over and over again? Well, a security camera with motion detector and IR lights is not so expensive in a secondhand store. Once this could be the top story in a newspaper, surely the price would come back with great profit. But just for fun, why you don't give it a try if you have been really abducted?

Some research says, that abductees rarely come back alive, because UFOs don't need to take their victim to drain his mind, an implanted device does it enough. If anybody is taken, usually he will be mutiliated, and his body will be dumped at a field.

So let's ask that question once again... did they really abduct you, or you are just playing with us? :-DD

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Yea okay, i thought it was alittle weird but u do have an exuse
. Anyway i think unusedpheonix is gone, if u read his few last posts he said that he was going to stop. Because of this i would suggest that this topic be closed for the records
. Or not. But it seems kind of pointless to be talking to him and about him if he isnt here
. If anyone thinks outherwise bring it

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
That guy may answer some unanswered questions in this topic...

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Hello all i am new member, and this is my first post here....
I have been on the forums reading etc. for a while now though...

ANYWAYS,

This is a very intresting thread... I just spent the last 2 hours reading through all of it very carefully and in my own mind can only come up with three possible conclusions.

1: Everything he says is real and actual happened.
2: Everything he says HE thinks is real but never happened.
3: or another hoax.

I personally am leaning towards 1/2. He seems very confused which in most cases isnt a sign of a hoax. Its been my experince that hoaxers come up with a story and dont ever question it, he was questioning himself here, which to me makes his story believable.

Just so yall know a little background info on me: I dont know where I stand on the subject of Aliens, ET's whatever you want to call them. I have seen strange lights/UFO's etc. but never have i seen the beings themselves.

As for his story

Its all very intresting and far out that he would meet someone with a simalar experince and then that person is never heard from again! ??

That and the IRS thing, and the MIB's. ALL very intriguing.

Anyways im not sure if this guy is sane, still alive etc.

but if he is and ever reads this.
I would like to say GL and I am sorry, the only way I can help is recomending a non-allergenic dog. An AKITA, I personally have one and my mom has dog allergies yet is fine around my Akita. They are big dogs mine is 115 but his parents were 150 and 143. so they might help alittle! They are very loyal and make EXCELLENT guard/protection animals.

Sorry I could not help further. GL!

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Im not going to say this guy is real or not. he could be, he could be dellusional, or could be a hoaxer.

I simply hope he heeds some advice here, thats all. This topic has been confusing.

Ill say it again:unusedphoenix, if you are seeking evidence, start with your body. Go to a doctor for physical exams, ask for scans and stuff, see if anything that shouldnt be there is there. That would be a first step if you were abducted.

if youre a hoxer, pizz off. But Im not going to judge you, only you know the truth.

But good luck to you if youre real.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join