It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Species of man? 80 000 years?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The 1981 movie "Quest for Fire" made it quite clear.
Homo Erectus was attacked by Neanderthal Man, and Homo Sapiens saved them?
But isn't the movie Neanderthal Man being attacked by Homo Erectus?
Never mind the movie, is it possible?
Could three "species" of humans coincide?
www.youtube.com...

Could three species of humans co-habit the earth?
Apparently not for very long.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by halfoldman]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

If there are three species of humans, what makes them different as species; and what makes them human?
How do we know that currently there is but one variation on a singular species of human?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Believers in human evolution - I want to know.
Was there more than one species of man alive at one point?
What is the proof?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

The serpent people, the mix and the pure, these are the 3.
The serpent people to the right the mix in the middle and the pure to the left.
The mixt is the majority, the rest meaning the other two are rare cases.
The serpent people are the iluminated ones, the mixt is your avrarage human the pure is the first to walk on this earth.

The serpent has low feelings and is highly advanced in tehnology and magic tricks.
The mixt are avrage humans with a bit of logical mind and a bit of spiritual side. The pure is pure spiritual, it's the person that does not need a magic book, because it has it in it's mind on command it can snap and bring into focus what it wants.

So that are the 3 sorts in my view. The machine, the cyborg(the majority half half) and the dreamer. For some reason we can't coexist because the sun machine is radical, the serpents, they think they own this place but they don't. If they can't coexist with the others then they will take the blame and fall very soon. They want plastic bodies
for everybody, how twisted up can you get. Have you not seen terminator, or that movie where everybody is fake and their bodies are plastic, they own the movie industry, it's what they want, for everybody to be like them, if I can't feel then no one can, something like that.

Shortly put.
The anunaki.
The mixt.
The lemurian.
The mixt allways gets in the cross fire.

You should see it, they put it out there for people to see it, but everybody is cauth up in their farts so deep that they just see a tv show.

Battle star galactica ?
It's the perfect interpretation.
The robots, the mixt and the humans, capitan "adam"a
Maybe we can find a way out of this mess.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by pepsi78]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
caves in france is proof of two living at the same time.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Homo sapiens and Homo neanderthalensis did coexist, however it is unlikely that there were any Homo erectus left. Both H. sapiens and H. neanderthalensis evolved from H. heidelbergensis, which itself was very similar to H. erectus, but evolved hundreds of thousands of years later.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Some would suggest that 5 civilizations of man have been on this planet, and that after we destroy our civilization, another one will come back.

Use the search button if you are interested.

By the way, the one that I respect greatly and pointed me this way is a respected poster on this board, and he always speaks with data!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Perhaps it begs the question of the greatest anthropoligal blasphemy:
Does "Homo Erectus" still walk with us?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman

Could three species of humans co-incide?

Sapiens and Neanderthalensis already did it, it can happen again until one wipe the other.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Considering the colonial encouters in the 19th century, I wonder what was it like?
When two species of humans met - what was it like?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
That scene always bothered me. It's been a long time since I've seen the movie, but I think you are right that there are three distinct types of people being depicted. The much more ape-like proto-humans who attack the Neanderthals, the Neanderthals themselves and then the Cro-Magnons who are much more advanced technologically (those who are us). I don't think those much more primitive people who attack the Neanderthals were in the right time period. Maybe there was at that time some debate as to whether there was some overlap, but I'm pretty certain there wouldn't have been.

The Homo Floresiensis bones they found a few years ago - the so called "Hobbit" found on the island of Flores in Indonesia are still being debated, but increasingly it seems they are gaining acceptance as a newly discovered species of man, and they seem to have died out only 13,000 years ago (and some thing they may have even been around much more recently, since local legends on the island still talk about little people just like them). So, if Foresiensis is indeed a distinct species that persisted until only 13,000 years ago, then yes, a third group shared the Earth with us and the Neanderthals for quite some time.

I still also wonder about the so-called "monkey people" Alexander the Great's army apparently encountered and fought with when they were in India. They were distinctly described as very primitive, physically different and not at all like the civilized humans of the Indian kingdoms they fought against. It's one of the strangest things described in the histories of Alexander and nobody is sure what or who they describe.

[edit on 9/2/2010 by LifeInDeath]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
There's another one- possibly Homo Floresiensis, who supposedly lived up until 12,000 years ago.

en.wikipedia.org...

The discoverers also proposed that H. floresiensis lived contemporaneously with modern humans (Homo sapiens) on Flores.

There's also an account somewhere that the people who live on Flores (modern humans of course) have family stories of a strange people 'Who spoke with a strange murmur'

[edit on 2-9-2010 by star in a jar]

[edit on 2-9-2010 by star in a jar]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

I read about Flo about 3 days ago. It is truly an amazing find. Tiny little creatures that looked like erectus but had the brain capacity of chimpanzees. They also climbed.

Can you imagine having these creatures around today? They were EXTREMELY similar in build and appearance to humans, but lacked the brain power and still had some of the physical capacities of their evolutionary ancestors. I though about it at length, and I dare say I'd be downright creeped out.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

It's like we're waiting for "disclosure" and some humanoid race to arrive.
But our past tells us there were others species of humans.
Knowing our capacity for violence, and judging by our past (according to one Discovery program there were up to 5 species of humans alive) I don't think disclosure should happen.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Long time reader. Life has kept me quite busy so I haven't posted before on here, just on a few other forums.

This might help you guys though. I haven't seen someone mention this in the thread.

news.discovery.com...

[edit on 2-9-2010 by BlaSume]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Three diffrent species of humans in 80,000 years without much overlap.

Hmmm.

Aren't we approcahing the end of a 26,000 year cycle? and doesn't 26000 go into 80,000 around three times.

I think there just might be a connection.

But then again there might not

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
What if they arrive, and they ask us, what did you do to the other races (species) we left?
Do we actually know what we did, if anything at all?
It's like we know nothing.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus
I agree, it would be creepy in a strange, but beautiful way- I wonder if Homo Sapien and Homo Floresiensis interbred together like they say Homo Sapien and Homo Neanderthalensis must have done at some points but the characteristics have been diluted over generations.

The fact that there are stories about these people on Flores make me go 'hmmm'.

Admittedly, there's not much to this story other than old bones of a single individual.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

If I were a betting man, I'd say that we killed the other species off through war. We probably survived because we were the most violent. If one were to look for one of the most common and consistent threads in our history, it's clear that one would conclude that our main occupation is war and we likely have always been this way.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
There are so many genetic "deformities" in our DNA at this point... I'm sure there was interbreeding at some point. Let's be honest, before society was formed, there was no such thing as taboo activity. Interbreeding might have even been normal if you weren't an alpha.

But again, like a poster above said, its like we know nothing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join