It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs: 'Not piloted by alien beings'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Actually technology is leaking out that involves triangles that have a power source that hums.

There have been kits that use balsa wood and tin foil attached to a transformer (a little more power than your typical transformer with adjustable output) of sorts. The most stable design is that of the triangle. These use what many term “ion wind” to generate the lift. These kits have to be very light weight to work correctly, but what if the government has discovered this technology many years ago and has been able to perfect the technology where they can generate enough power to lift heavier objects? It is possible that these are light craft, but I would think that just a slight breeze would blow them all over the place causing them to crash, think Roswell and the debris found there, (balsa wood and aluminum foil, possibly even memory metals used), almost sounds like an earlier test of one of these gone wrong, but perhaps they have made strides to be able to use heavier materials or make them more resistant to wind. The loud hum could be from the transformer that is large and powerful enough to lift such a “craft”.

This is just one of many possibilities to consider.

[edit on 9/2/2010 by AlienCarnage]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by CheapShotArtist

I agree with you, CSA, funny, that reminds me of something when just the initials are written....Anyway, back to topic. I believe that man, the secret government we cannot see, have stolen, or bartered for, much alien technology, and have gotten such technology. I believe the black triangle craft are in fact ours, and some others agree that they are human piloted, such as John Lear. The Technology that allows the pilots to fly the craft is called a "bubble," and as the craft flies within the bubble it can shift in and out of our human sight, and is completely radar proof. this is the same tech they use at Skunk Works on the Stealth craft, with is basically an ET craft, if you look at the tech that went into it. For instance, the pilot is in a created reality so that he/she does not lose what is called, "Zero Point Reference," for if this were lost, they would be killed, or go insane very quickly.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

Everything you have just mentioned i have investigated, im guessing you and i have vastly different definitions on what qualifies as evidence.... As to the rest of your post about what i may or may not think in regards to what aliens 'should' be etc etc It's irrelevant really and i mentioned nothing of the sort in my post anyway.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Good! Understanding is happening as I'm sure it is planned to happen. Here at ATS I've briefly mentioned more than once about an excellent 1985 "triangle" I researched and my own sighting with about 20 others of a low, slow and silent triangle over Laramie in 1998 after a evening's UFO conference.

The Washington state UFO hotline guy has in his files a case of a few years ago of a sighting over the Fort Hood, Texas, Army reservation of a low, slow and silent triangle that he was able to view through his rifle 'scope. It had the typical military aircraft red outlined hatch with the word "RESCUE."

I urge folks to think far beyond thinking of these craft as simply a fancy replacement for AIRcraft. They don't use air and will have space flight capabilities. And they are not "anti-gravity" powered. That is a constant mistake people make, These craft are canceling mass, not gravity. There is an important difference when instant stops, starts and right-angle turns are invovled.

The next step is to accept that we probably are using these craft to get to the Moon and byond. Certainly, they will have orbital capabilities and their existence is why we have no credible replacement for the shuttle--we have long had something better.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
My question is simple...

Does everybody on these forums know a person in Nasa who tells them state secrets?

Seems so.....

And yet we still know so little..

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Mclaneinc]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by CheapShotArtist
since 1987, when my three sons and I witnessed one flying low and slow across our house one night

There's the rub, they were reported from before 87, but if we take 87 as a start that would mean they'd been in planning and development since the late 50's and I don't think we had the capacity for doing so, unaided.

Nor do I think that a project running since the 50's with multiple prototypes and presumably by now production models would be able to maintain the level of secrecy we supposedly live with, the military and air traffic control are notorious gossips.

That leaves private or cult projects only the Rothschild's could carry out a non governmental project of this size using kidnapped slaves and nazi blueprints to build them in out of the way places.

Or aliens gave us the tech or helped build it which sorta stops them from being ours unless of course they are time travelers or dimension jumpers in which case they are human but not ours.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I wish they were aliens but I have to think that most are top secret craft, likely UAV since thats the route they are going these days.

if they really do have tech 20 years ahead of us civvies then there is no doubt to me.

20 years doesnt seem like a lot but computer tech grows faster and faster, think of what we had 20 years ago....regular nintendo and and a 286 PC with a 28k modem if you were lucky?

then think about the SR-71 blackbird and stealth bombers, which are very high tech, yet they were made in the late 60's!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
the "phoenix lights" story:
www.salem-news.com...

this was seen by thousands of people from phoenix to tucson over hours of time. massive craft, v-shaped, and practically silent, and no signs of propulsion. but, even now, in our media, we get goofy pictures of little green men, and the soundtrack from the "x-files" still being played, treating this as some kind of lone nutjob that went off the deep end. it's disgusting that even in 2010, this is always handled as some kind of joke.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

hey there buddy,long time no post. hope all is
going well with Mc'moon etc over at your site.

as to the triangles i think there ours but when
the 1st production or test platform was flown
is a mystery to me. 1970's-80's?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
And no, aliens are not visiting us, all sightings are either misidentified, hoax or man made imo,

So you mean to tell me that ALL those every day people and military or scientific witnesses are all lying, misidentifying them? I don't deny that I believe some craft that is seen is ours. I personally believe this about triangular craft after lots of personal research. I always believed they were alien in nature but I think most are our craft being tested. I also think that there is a possibility we got this from some alien race but it's also possible we came up with it on our own. Also I believe absolutely that the military has technology 20years ahead of what we see now. I think they have more than that honestly, I mean they spend A LOT of money every year and on what? Things we aren't allowed to know about and then they have their secret budgets we don't hear about. Those are the most interesting projects imo.

So since it is your belief aliens aren't visiting how do you explain paintings, drawings, stories, statues and such with reference to beings from the heavens or the sky? To me that sounds like et's.

I just don't believe everyone out there is misinterpreting what they see or making it up. Do I think this happens, yes I do and I can't stand hoaxers. Honestly I'd like to slap around a few hoaxers

I have seen UFOs but do I think they are alien in nature possible IDK. It was just an object that was unidentified and since I live so close to multiple military bases and the space center I tend to think it's one of them testing something out. It's always late at night. I saw some strange stuff last week out over the space center. It looked like some sort of testing drill but I have never seen a plane move like that. The move it did and where it landed are what made me believe it was a test of some new craft possibly. It was neat yet it had my friends and I watching for about an hour.

not as exciting and many people will simply choose to believe the 'alien' theory even though it has absolutely zero evidence and is highly, HIGHLY unlikely... simply because it's more exciting than the most probable answer... which i personally disagree with actually. I find the technology that must be used behind these craft very exciting, i don't need to fill the gaps with aliens to be in awe.

Zero evidence? What about all those documents and reports from military personnel, civilians, astronomers, astronauts and so on? Have you ever read about Project Blue Book? If not you might want to. There is a percentage of experiences that are truly unexplained and imo are attributed to another being that isn't like us in the human sense. Some criticize Project Blue Book but I find some the stuff in there as well as many others truly unexplainable and fascinating.

Yes aliens are more exciting to some but I also think the technology we suppress is just as exciting. I guess it just depends on your personal view.

My personal belief on triangular craft is that they are our own.. I have never seen one in person but I sure as heck wouldn't mind a ride on one

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

There is zero evidence for aliens, this is a fact...i did not say there was zero evidence for ufo's. There is actually a lot of evidence for ufo's...and by that i mean seemingly intelligently controlled objects/craft that surpass any known technology in terms of acceleration, maneuverability etc The only difference between me and you is that ufo does not equal alien for me, and it is far, far more likely that they are terrestrial in origin. I am more likely to be correct in my assertion than you are in yours, that does not mean you are wrong of course... it is just very unlikely given all the evidence so far.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
It is possible that some are man made from ET technology. The triangles spotted over populated areas such as Phoenix are no way man made. It makes no sense for those to be in that airspace.

I lean to the notion that ET tech is too complex for our level on intelligence. The PTB may be experimenting with ET made tech but not only are they having a hard time duplicating it but really have little desire to. The master plan is to disregard, deny and cover up. Investigation is secondary.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I would like to know hat these triangles are used for, and what kind of situation they would be used in.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

There is zero evidence for aliens, this is a fact.

That you know of.

You must qualify that statement as such. Only then can it be stated as fact because you have absolutely no idea of what has been covered up.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

reply to post by mblahnikluver

There is zero evidence for aliens, this is a fact...i did not say there was zero evidence for ufo's. There is actually a lot of evidence for ufo's...and by that i mean seemingly intelligently controlled objects/craft that surpass any known technology in terms of acceleration, maneuverability etc The only difference between me and you is that ufo does not equal alien for me, and it is far, far more likely that they are terrestrial in origin. I am more likely to be correct in my assertion than you are in yours, that does not mean you are wrong of course... it is just very unlikely given all the evidence so far.

Well imo that depends on your definition of evidence and proof. There is just as much imo to prove they exist and just as much to prove they don't.

I never said ufo equaled alien..Did you read my post? I think I state very clearly that the ones I have seen I believe to be our own craft but I do believe there is a possibility that some are not ours and who they are piloted by is the question. I have never seen an alien myself but I don't think everyone is imagining them or making them up on purpose.

Let me ask you this then. Do you belief other life other than our own exists? Do you believe in ETs?

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lee63

my thought would be heavy lift, recon and surveillance. no sound would be the best for monitoring at night, the size also says it has or could have heavy lift capabilities, what better way of setting up a 105mm gun or moving armor, some reports i have heard and read , range from the size of a F4 Phantom too 1 mile. These have been seen as low as 50 feet and as slow as walking speed, if moving at all. Other reports say speeds beyond 1000 miles Phr, that would be up around the XR 71 black bird.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I saw two types, one that seemed to be monitoring our sitings, and one that flew out with scout planes, that is what I think we call a tr3b, and definitely one of ours.

The other kind I saw was a bit different. It hung on the surface of a cloud in the daytime, connected to me subtly, and then when I glanced away, morphed into a manta ray shape, and said goodbye, I knew it was going to leave, and sunk into the clouds.

They're not all the same, by any means. We have some reversed engineered advanced, semi advanced or even still primitive compared to ET, and then there is the ET side.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee63
I would like to know hat these triangles are used for, and what kind of situation they would be used in.

Hmmm maybe space planes?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by lee63

Hmmm maybe space planes?

Is that Screen tearing?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Segador

No its looking out the window of STS-61C

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join