It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs: 'Not piloted by alien beings'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
An interesting article that I found stating that these Triangle UFOs that we are seeing in the sky are not piloted by ET and how they are in fact, man made. Which I personally believe as well

Anyway, I found this writeup interesting to say the least.

Enjoy.

Source

A few quotes from the above source:

"I have been studying these Black Triangle phenomena since 1987, when my three sons and I witnessed one flying low and slow across our house one night.

"I distinctly heard a low pitched humming sound being made by the craft.

"The sound reminded me of a 600 amp 60 hertz transformer under maximum load.

"I am an Electronic Technician and have experience with state of the art technology.

"It is my belief that these craft use some sort of fusion reactor that must be shielded with a very powerful electromagnetic field. Similar to the Tokamak Fusion technology.

"I do not believe that these craft are piloted by alien beings. This technology may also be able to cancel the effects of gravity and drag. Hence the incredible rates of acceleration.

"A friend of mine has a brother working for the NSA. All he will tell me is that they have technology 20 years in advance of what we civilians have access to.

"I believe the United States operates these 'Black Triangles'. It is not so hard to imagine when you consider the annual military budget is nearly 600 billion dollars!

Thoughts? Opinions? Does anyone here actually believe that these triangles are extraterrestrial? If so, why?

[edit on 2-9-2010 by CheapShotArtist]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I would say they are extraterrestrial simply because of the crazy moves they do in the sky and then dash off and disappear.
20 Years ahead in technology doesn't instantly mean antigravity ships.

If they are man made, I have no idea why they would keep it secret. All the other big countries would surely know America has anti gravity. Why would they just sit around and let America play around in space and not even tell anyone what they're up to.

Perhaps the reason they don't tell anyone is because they are alien and all the governments trade with them in some way. We the sheeple must not know what's going on otherwise we wouldn't haul resources in for the elites to trade and make new equipment for themselves and who knows what else.

The secrets are beyond me and I am so tired of not knowing.

[edit on 2/9/2010 by nightrun]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
well its been about 20 years since i saw the black triangle in Inner-City which i saw with my neighbor when we were kids. Still nothing even remote being discussed main stream that could come close to whats making that thing fly. I am not willing to disbelieve the fact that it could have been man made but i doubt it.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by nightrun

What if its reversed engineered Alien technology? (which is always a theory when dealing with this kind of subject)

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by GL2010

A lot of the Triangle sightings are seen in cities or along highways and they are usually moving reaaaalllly slow.....almost blimp like.

Some have been reported to being up to a mile long. Some others are smaller....Black Triangle reports seem to come in all sizes.

Im betting this thread gets a ton of replies saying what I think. They are man made.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
We could debate this over and over but in the end we'll just conclude that we just dont know crap.

I hope there is Disclosure one day and I really feel bad for all the olds that die without knowing.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
It amazes me how rapidly we assume anti-gravity as a possible phenomena... What ant-gravity is? Is it just to reverse the force of gravity? OK, then how? Can you reverse light? Or electro-magnetism? Can you reverse nuclear force? That's how it sounds to me when I hear "anti-gravity".

We are asking the wrong question. The question is what gravity really is.

EDIT: regarding these Triangle UFOs, I agree could be man-made, and why not made through alien inspiration. Absolutely.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by deathmetalofcourse]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightrun
If they are man made, I have no idea why they would keep it secret. All the other big countries would surely know America has anti gravity.

Maybe these craft are being created for the big disclosure hoax we will be subjected to when they/we are ready, and don't forget that the germans had anti-gravity craft that "hummed" many years ago.

They were called zeppelins.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by deathmetalofcourse

We use the term anti-gravity because it's what everyone understands. Of course the actual term we should be using would be based on how it works and we don't exactly know right now.. Soo we could call it a lot of things, gravity shield, gravity propulsion, etc. But the one thing we all know and understand to make an object float is antigravity.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Well, some reports of these craft report them zipping out of sight at extraordinary speeds. I dunno if a blimp of sorts could maneuver like that.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CheapShotArtist

If they were "tethered" from a great distance and/or altitude then making them appear to "zip" away quickly might be possible. The "humming" could be the sound of navigation engines but not the main propulsion system located far away.

I still don't think they are anything but man made, we just don't know which men.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Here is another great website with more details on the Black Triangle enigma:

Link

[edit on 2-9-2010 by CheapShotArtist]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by CheapShotArtist

I always heard the black triangles were stealthy blimps. Aliens travel all the way here to fly around in blimps

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by deathmetalofcourse

It amazes me how rapidly we assume anti-gravity as a possible phenomena... What ant-gravity is? Is it just to reverse the force of gravity?

I have tried many times in threads to tell people that 'anti-gravity' is really the wrong term... think of 'gravity shielding instead... then google that and see what you find

Can you reverse light?

Yes... we can... or to be more precise... we can view backward traveling light

As to the Alien ships... I have stated in many threads my belief

85% of non-hoaxed sightings Plasma energy Critters
15% our black ops including all the triangles
5% true visitors

From Email:

Yes, I do believe at least 50% or greater of these recent sightings (past 15 yrs perhaps) are life forms of some kind. I wish I could recall the paperwork on a case I had that involved an abduction where the individual never saw an entity such as the "Grays". He felt the whole works of the craft was a living, breathing entity in itself. Sightings now include so many balls of light that appear to be glass like on the outside with some sort of swirling living being on the inside. This "Shape Shifting" going on is perhaps the workings of the plasma or whatever these beings are made up of as they enter our earth.

Zorgon: You may quote me on the statement regarding my thoughts on the plasma, critters, etc. These are my thoughts and not those of MUFON.

Denise M. Stoner
Chief Investigator, Florida
Mufon State Section Director

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

85% of non-hoaxed sightings Plasma energy Critters
15% our black ops including all the triangles
5% true visitors
I would actually have to agree with that, but what is backwards travelling light?

And I've always taken anti-gravity to mean some sort of device that could counter gravity. Maybe by emitting it's own "gravity waves" which cancel out the gravity waves acting on the craft. I suspect they actually use black hole generators that pulse at the right frequency as to make all matter in the entire craft completely quantized and weightless, making it able to counter gravity and break the speed of light.

EDIT: That is what I think the actual ET craft do anyway.

[edit on 2/9/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
It reminded me how everyone in las vegas were seeing alien crafts in the 80's tons of sighting they were even on the news and people were saying it was aliens landing at groom lake turned out to be the new stealth fighters. i think the same thing is happening and its only matter of time before the air force unveils its new planes.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
i think they may be new UAV's that run on electric but also have rocket engines as a back up to avoid rpg rounds with a fast get away

[edit on 2-9-2010 by pez1975]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
i have seen a jet black bat shaped one. it was very odd. what was it? was it from Area 52? was it from another planet? i do not know, but it was fast,silent and moved in a tight circle before moving off at VERY high speed. for your mind,it was near identical to m keaton's batman buckle.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Yes they are man made UAV imo, i don't care to speculate on the technology behind them but they most definitely did take the piss out of the Belgian air force that's for sure. And no, aliens are not visiting us, all sightings are either misidentified, hoax or man made imo, not as exciting and many people will simply choose to believe the 'alien' theory even though it has absolutely zero evidence and is highly, HIGHLY unlikely... simply because it's more exciting than the most probable answer... which i personally disagree with actually. I find the technology that must be used behind these craft very exciting, i don't need to fill the gaps with aliens to be in awe.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

the abduction phenomenon has never even come close to being satisfactorily explained. Geometrically perfect scars appearing overnight. Implants removed and found to have numerous anomalies that could not be accounted for by medical science. Tens of thousands of near-identical reports. The existence of ancient high technology and high civilizations bewilders all experts. Cave drawings, folklore and myth of tribal cultures, many of which talk of people coming from the sky. There's so much evidence that it dizzies the mind - there's just not much physical evidence besides the implants - and how exactly do you prove something is alien? There's no criteria to compare it to. All you can do is look for anomalies - and many have been found.

I think you're so skeptical because of a combination of neglecting certain evidence, while making loaded assumptions about what these creatures "must" be - for instance, travelers from 2,000 light years away. Not necessarily. Aliens with no genetic relation. Not even likely. But there's LOTS of evidence that there is a non-human presence on this earth. "If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Son of Will]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join