It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Acid attacker: 'Hey pretty girl, do you want to drink this?'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

LOL, I NEVER READ SO MUCH PROPAGANDA INTO THE SAME POST, OH MY GOD, I AM ALMOST SCREAMING RIGHT NOW, COME ON, IS THIS FOR REAL?

I don't understand what you think there is to laugh at here. I understand
everything Seven Thunders is trying to convey. If you lack spiritual experience then maybe you 're the one you should laugh at. Know what I mean?

[edit on 7-9-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The lady hoaxed the whole thing...

A Washington woman admitted Wednesday that she lied to police when she said an unknown assailant threw acid in her face and that her injuries were self-inflicted, authorities said Thursday.

news.blogs.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

I knew something was fishy. For instance why did it take so long to name a suspect? Wonder why they'd fake the entire incident.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Wow, That really is shocking.. she really must have some form of mental illness,

She has just maimed herself for life and i cant even begin to wonder what made her go that far,
Really sounds like some attention disorder, Scary and she needs treated.

Just annoyed that the money for the police time has went on this other than a real issue,

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

A lot of young women have issues these days. I had a friend who is anorexic. She was a good person and all. But she couldn't stop starving herself and then also forcing herself to vomit. Something with her saying she saw herself as very fat in the mirror.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
What a horrid twist that she did this to herself-man what a shame someone could not have helped her before this happened.
I could not believe it when I heard she had done it to herself.

I wish she had got help.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join