It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Viral Video - Vaccine Death Coverup Implodes Worldwide

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Cygnis

I couldn't agree more... these vaccine's have always scared me.

It seems like the sickest people I know are the one's that pop the most prescriptions. Now that's debatable which of the two is the problem

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Anyone have a link to an official report? Anyone?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah Johnson

Wheres Al Gore?! lol

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

So how exactly did "Alex the hybrid Jones" got this info? it sounds like he got it the same way he got in to the Bohemian Grove ((SECRET SOCIATY)). did I said SECRET?

And people like you fall for it like a sweet blood bag sheep, Alex Jones loves that Fraze alot.

Wolf in a Sheep skin, Tic Toc.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Funny the 24 flags, hummmm! ATS

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah Johnson
reply to post by filosophia

man bear pig, do you know what that is from?
South Park.

Al Gores arch-nemesis!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

It's hard to swallow. But please don't dismiss his information. It's valid.
Do a search on "Project 112" or "Project SHAD."

The government HAS deployed these techniques using mosquitos in the past. (Although for a different program)

Also make you wonder about the sudden appearance of mosquitos carrying Dengue fever near the oil blowout in the Gulf....Hmmm....makes me wonder.........

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Can't say I listen to rap much, although my son is a big fan. But this video is right on and I think it deserves it's own thread!!

[edit on 2-9-2010 by orbitbaby]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I listen to alex and find him entertaining. He's funny at times. I enjoy the guests he gets on the show and their perspectives. I guess when you get into the spotlight you'll have people come out and shoot you down.

It is sus that hes able to get away with what he does and theres probably valid arguments against him, perhaps he is part of the deception wether he knows it or not I can't say. He has a love him or hate him personality and hypes things up quite a bit. I guess if you spend your life doing what he does you might get a bit frantic.

Still he draws attention to many valid things that deserve attention. I listen to his claims and then look into them. I think most on this site are in agreement that there is somethin goin down globally and distrust is natural. I cringe when he shouts some of his callers down, makes me wonder. If he is on the inside perhaps his purpose is to foster a rebellion and unleash it at the right time. I think he's got quite a large following.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
Alex Jones doesn't hit homeruns.... He strikes out in the bottom of the ninth with the winning run on third base. He is garbage and all he does is make up stories and fear monger, people need to stop paying attention to that retard....

Truly ignorant comment here and starred by equally ignorant people.Do yourself a favour and go put your telly on.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah Johnson
I won't take anything he says as gospel

Nor should you. But the stuff oulined in the 'Gospel' rap video is all provable.

If you have done your own research then you have no need to take anyones WORD for it...

btw: Great movie, that (JJ)

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I find it disconcerting that so many people would rather use their energy to insult and mock Alex Jones, than even acknowledge he is doing a positive act. What have any of you done to help anyone or educate anyone on the truths of the world? One of Alex's biggest points when talking about what most would consider conspiracy topics is to not take his word for it(even though he prints out the documents so you can see) and do the research yourself.

If you cant disprove the topic you insult the man. The same sort of thing went on when Ron Paul was running for president and now when his son is running for senate. Men who speak the truth make many enemies and are more often than not unjustly criticized and demonized. I myself like Alex Jones very much, that doesnt mean i take everything he says as gospel or fact.

In fact I know I am on the right track when I am on the opposite side of snide remarks and insults that try and distract from the current topic.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by truthwillneverberevealed]

[edit on 2-9-2010 by truthwillneverberevealed]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhistpunk

how am I ignorant? Because I don't believe the words of a man who says all kinds of things that NOT 1 HAS EVER CAME TRUE..... Who is ignorant now? Hmmm sounds like you are for listening to this fear mongering idiot. Even the "real" conspiracy theorists despise his fear mongering... Looks like you need to look into AJ a little more and see what he is putting out there, NOTHING BUT LIES!!!!! Do some research!!! He is bogus....

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Nothing that Alex Jones says is as important than what is about to happen pretty soon, he is keeping you to see the Big Picture, he actually keeps you dumb down to other bogus subject that doesnt have matter as much. But most of you have been warned about that thing who calls him self Alex Jones.

Bill Cooper was a real human who really did care about you me and this planet, he came with the facts and thats why he got shot and killed by the hybrids so Alex Jones can step forward and take his place and misdirect you to a more sinister path.

You've been WARNED!!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02

how am I ignorant? Because I don't believe the words of a man who says all kinds of things that NOT 1 HAS EVER CAME TRUE..... Who is ignorant now? Hmmm sounds like you are for listening to this fear mongering idiot. Even the "real" conspiracy theorists despise his fear mongering... Looks like you need to look into AJ a little more and see what he is putting out there, NOTHING BUT LIES!!!!! Do some research!!! He is bogus....

Sigh...... you seem a little bit dim.Unless of course you are hadicapped.In that case I apologize.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
What are Alex Jones' intentions?

That is a mystery to me... Is he straight up and down, is he part of some elaborate plan to divert attention and spread dis-info or is he just stirring up fear to make a buck?

To be honest, I want to believe in him. But there's something about him that gives me pause. I wish there was a way to know for sure, but at the moment there doesn't seem to be.

So I guess at the moment the best option is to take the information as something to be given consideration rather than the man. If the information seems like something worth a closer look, then some online searching on the topic might be a good idea.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Dont believe a word he is saying. nor do i belive that is really his hair.

You don't believe a word he is saying? You did not see the sources posted in the video that confirmed some of the information he talked about? You don't think in this particular instance it's fairly easy to confirm what he's saying with minimal research? I am not an Alex Jones fan, either, but we shouldn't assume all he reports are lies when clearly that notion would be proven false.

Where my problem lies is with the idea that this information brings revelations that should be credited to the work of Alex Jones. Jones didn't hit a home run by a long shot. what he's done here is compile the information that has already been available for some time, and made a public announcement as if it's news that is breaking.

If anyone deserves credit for contributing to the public awareness of this issue, it should go to Jane Burgermeister and certainly not Jones. In fact, at the height of this swine flu scam, I felt Jones' approach to the topic was very lackluster.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

a bit dim? And now you have resorted to name calling aswell? Ok that is really cool of you!! Congrats on being one of the reasons for ATS's downfall for believing in him... Seriously go look at as much of Alex Jone's stuff as you can. Then once you realize he has not one hint of evidence of ANYTHING he talks about you will know that he is bogus and a wannabe.... Before you resort to calling me handicapped you should look in the mirror and see the words guilible in bold, written on your forehead.....

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

You don't think in this particular instance it's fairly easy to confirm what he's saying with minimal research?

You can debunk what he's saying with minimal research from sources that actually have credibility too.

what he's done here is compile the information that has already been available for some time and made a public announcement as if it's news that is breaking.

So he is just repeating the same old anti-science junk that's been around for a while..?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Once again the 'ATSers' are dragging Alex Jones name through the mud without proof that what he says is not the truth.

I challenge any of you to give me a complete list of the things that he has lied about. You must have plenty of proof considering he runs a 6 day a week show for 3 or 4 hours each day so if you are telling the truth then im sure I will see plenty of proof that this man is a Liar.

Also proof that he is 'owned by ABC' is welcome aswell.

It seems that the good old 'ATSers' just like to form a collective opinion of somebody and everyone then jumps on the bandwagon and echoes the song without proof that he is a liar.

He is not perfect but he does a hell of a lot more good than 99% of people on this forum do i would imagine. Is it jealousy that you all hate him or like to slander his name??? If this is the case then please go and watch some football or something because you are spending your time browsing websites like this for completely the wrong reasons.

You should be thankful that people like this exist and have the guts to say what they do. I am sure the last thing Alex needs is some opinionated, uninformed, jealous little cowards hiding behind their pc monitors slandering his good name because they want to look intellectual. Grow up all of you for the love of god.

So please all the 'ATSers' out there, show me the proof and shut me up, because more and more you are making this forum look like nothing more than a bunch of pathetic losers who are unable to think for themselves and cannot substantiate their claims.

Considering he has done thousands of shows I am expecting alot of proof that he is a liar....i am waiting...

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Khaotik]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join