It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Viral Video - Vaccine Death Coverup Implodes Worldwide

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Sorry I am going to have to mock the flock here for a moment.

That Alex Jones is not to be trusted...he is a shill and disinfo zionist agent that has jesuit ties with the Vatican

NOW
Back to our CHARLIE HODGE freedom nugget programming.

Because you cant get freedom unless its in nugget forrmmmmm
kapow pow pow kabooom kapppuchhh !!!!!!!

Hang in there Alex.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by superluminal11]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This guy works for the old world. shame most people don't realise that. Do you believe that Icke, Jones, Makow and the others could ever admit their errors? Of course not. Anything that does not fit their system is rejected and attributed to the cunning of their enemies. But what distinguishes this approach from madness? A lunatic in an asylum who thinks he's Napoleon will never agree that he's mad. He will say that his enemies are trying to deceive him.

Regards, Naeem

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by naeem11111
Do you believe that Icke, Jones, Makow and the others could ever admit their errors? Of course not. Anything that does not fit their system is rejected and attributed to the cunning of their enemies.

---It looks like they are in good company. Sounds like a *lot* of people don't admit their errors, especially if they attack assertions without presenting facts. Merely stating that people are wrong is flawed. Sure, we can spout out stuff like, "No, naeem, YOU'RE wrong!" And stick our tongues out. But that would be silly and offer no proof.

So, Icke, Jones, Makow and others can't admit their errors? What are the errors? Where is your evidence. Examples would be nice. Instead of just saying something like, "Icke believes in lizards and is a nut-case!" How about well-presented arguments with examples.

I'm not defending them, nor am I attack you. I am merely asking for more than the "debunker's tool-kit" version of the "They're ALL WRONG and they CAN'T ADMIT mistakes!" routine.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

The evidence, all around you on their sites, dont buy newspapers, watch mainstream media etc its all there to control you and all that, but subscribe to my site and buy my book instead. And have they ever admitted their mistakes, Icke still hasn't admitted it about all the pan dimensional lizards running earth and all that. He has a core of truth trying to pass it on. The witnesses he met over a period claiming to agree with him on his theory are actually servants for the bloodlines.

[edit on 3/9/2010 by naeem11111]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Now does this give enough proof that the vaccines being made are not safe? If you want I can find the research done, and even how the normal vaccination process goes so that we can prove that there is no medical reason for putting mercury in vaccinations... Really the research regarding the harmful effects is not hard to find, you just have to look.

On top of the Alex is not protesting the science of vaccines. They obviously work quite well when they are made correctly.

Here is some proof for all you naive individuals:
www.naturalnews.com...
www.fourteenstudies.org...
www.jsonline.com...

By now (after hopefully reading the links) you SHOULD be asking yourself "why is there a risk when there doesn't have to be?" Well lets hope thats enough to open your mind.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
S&F

These monsters, these PIGS wont poison me or my family

I have been warning people for a while now. I refused my daughters schools vaccine shots. But my mother would not listen to me and and is brainwashed by CNN and the false prophet Obamination. It just burns my arse these animals if i could get my hands on them and release my rage would be so sweet.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
Dont believe a word he is saying. nor do i belive that is really his hair.

Why should I not believe him though.....

That is just as bad as telling me to believe him.....without any reason why....

I need something to go on , either one way or another here.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I'm just thinking... there's something Alex said in that video that gels with me (I'm not waiving his flag, I'm personaly very unsure about the guys motives, and yet...). He said that it's not the science of vacinations in general he has a problem with, it's the way they are perverted to a dark cause that's the preblem. Not his words exactly, I'm just repeating what he meant.
I think the idea of vacinating is on the right track... but I have little trust of the ones who are orchastrating the various vacine progams.

Alex Jones... Is he driven by the desire for a better world..? Or is he... something else? I don't know.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Recouper

I agree with you for the most part, obviously the man is not going to be correct 100% of the time when he has his own radio show every day.... The way I see it is this, the amount of information he has exposed at this point regarding the NWO has caused me to wake up and start looking for for the facts myself. As it stands now based on what I have found makes the NWO overwhelmingly real and thats what makes him so important.

In regards to his motives I honestly think that he is driven by his family to the point that it gets the best of him sometimes. I have a son now too and just trying to think about what the future holds for him if they succeed really pisses me off to the point that words cant describe; I can feel his pain and understand. Yes I know he gets a little too "passionate" about his work but that is also what makes me believe in him because you never see anyone in corporate media this passionate about their work.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Why should I not believe him though.

No-one is asking you to believe anything he says, Jones himself often stresses the importance of you carrying out your own research instead of just putting faith in what he says. One thing I've noticed is that rarely do people who disagree with Alex actually put forward legitimate counterarguments to the points he raises; stuff like fluoridated water, GMOs, aspartame, AGW, 9/11, the corrupt monetary system, etc.

It's much easier for them to just revile the man, and Alex is such an easy target, with his monstrous egoism, as he demonstrated shamelessly in the Peter Joseph interview, and over-dramatised characteristics which lead people to passing the guy off as an unreliable source of information, when they should be focusing on the accuracy of information he puts forward, most of which IMO is conscientiously researched and well-sourced.

The problem with Alex though, is that he seems more interested in provoking an emotional response from his viewer (and heightened emotionality often overrides people's objectiveness and increases susceptibility to suggestion), instead of acting more mellow and professional, if he did that, he would undoubtedly be more popular. In my experience though, he's a lot more reliable than the propaganda-loving TV corporations (i.e. CNN and the BBC).

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

From what I remember that was PROVED to be hoax/fake..... Do some research.....

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
A lot of people in this thread know that Jones is a liar, but they can't pull out the evidence.

Here is evidence of Alex Jones being a liar:

26 Alex Jones Lies - www.youtube.com...

And here is a video which shows how basically all his guests are bonafide scam artists

Jones Guests Are Scam Artists - www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
reply to post by Son of Will

Everything I said is 100% correct.

Say, how's the Easter Bunny doing these days? I'm curious what kind of "100% factual" evidence you could present to back up this controversial friendship.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
this has 13 flags and only two comments? Whoa. Something strange is going on here.

As for the video, most people had a feeling the swine flu was a hoax. It was rather apparent man-bird-pig.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by filosophia]

Holy crap. The Conspiracy inside the conspiracy....

A topic receives a bunch of flags but no content, and all of a sudden the [ATS] Powers That Be must be bumping it to get their agenda noticed.

Maybe... OR...

Some people don't live on here, see an interesting topic, flag it for tracking so you can come back to it later. As difficult as it is to 'live in the matrix' try to go out and have a little fun. This thing called 'life' [I believe Prince said that, once]

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
Dont believe a word he is saying. nor do i belive that is really his hair.

Who's hair do you believe it to be?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I don't trust people who try to sell you things. His information is also tip of the iceberg and I do my reading below sea level. The government is de facto and the world is operating in a debt based commerce system. Not a lick of information about that from Alex.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
So that's exactly what I scooped up AJ in the first place in response to BatteryIncluded and his conspirators, who's plotting to kill me by getting me to be well through an increase in my medication intake - that is really suicide.

I kept on being abused by many, including not just Wikipedia, Wikipediocracy, and Encyclopedia Dramatica, all because of BatteryIncluded! BatteryIncluded is NOT my friend at all, he corrupted my history.

In response to all of these events, I plan to set up my A to Z of Proven Conspiratorial Activities site and let other people to fill in my information and invite people to fill in the gaps. I'm going to have a good vetting team and the right protocols in place, so that I can control every bit of information I receive, thereby ensuring to the best of your capabilities that my database isn't being corrupted for the future.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I like alex jones and his enthusiasm but i just hate how you can't have a calm conversation with the guy lol... I mean c'mon, he gets all pushy and stuff, talks about peace but speaks with anger like the people at the west baptist church... That dude needs to go to college and take communication skill classes

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join