It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Viral Video - Vaccine Death Coverup Implodes Worldwide

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Kudo's Dr. Jay! Great post.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Then go get vaccinated. Have a nice day.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I never trust everything Alex Jones says, but I did look up if they were mixing the vaccines afterwards and it seems to true. This year I'm gonna be making sure my kids aren't getting the flu shot.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

Jones has been around for years speading fear, gloom, doom and hate, 99% of everything he says is garbage and hasn't come true, I wouldn't give him the time of day. He is just a wannabe who has never made the mainstream and never will.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

No child should ever go through that just because their Parents need an education or psychiatric treatment.

Glad to hear you survived the illnesses to become a "right citizen" so are you suggesting we all line up every year for our shots, and the parents of children that don't, have psychiatric treatment?

The new definition of a pandemic means the worldwide seasonal flu that we suffer every year is a reason for a new injection. There are 10's of thousands of H1N1 variants that will never be covered by a single vaccine shot. The influenza virus mutates as well, they have not cured the flu the injection is not going to remove the disease. - Do you get the point?

I understand that you are congradulating medical science for helping rid the world of these deadly diseases, but we are talking about something else here. Damage is being done, the mercury added to the vaccines to give it a longer shelf life is a heavy metal. This is not a good thing to put in your body, it also increases mutation rates.

As for the GMO's their is good reason to believe that they to increase attempted gene transfer rates (mutations), orginally I thought this was the reason for the pandemic alert. Bacteria are used to create GMO's, and they do this naturally it is logical to assume that they will transfer more often when in the presence of a GMO.

www.presstv.ir...

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by truthwillneverberevealed

I try to listen to Alex Jones every night. I too, cringe at some of his responses to callers, however that's his schtick. I am a reasonably intelligent, judicious man that can listen to one's opinion then decide for myself whether that opinion deserves any credence. What amazes and appalls me is that when I try to introduce certain conspiritorial subjects, the number of people who will immediately dismiss my attempts at engagement.

Alex will at times, explore this phenomenon but my jury is still out on "why". Anybody want to input?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Alex Jones is doing some real damage. Congrats to him.

I love how he says if he gets killed off by TPTB, if they assasinate him, he says and I quote "want my listeners to seek revenge for me."

They could kill him but he would be a martyr for his cause instantly

I listen to his show and tell everyone I know about what he says.

People just get sick of hearing about doom and gloom though.
shrug

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
If you want to know the usernames that are affiliated with the NWO intelligence apparatus you just have to start a thread with subject matter presented by Alex Jones… Their job is not to address the subject matter presented but their mortal enemy who is presenting it.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

"Do not believe a word he is saying..." ??? Really? At the very least, Alex Jones has presented a case with compelling facts. You, on the other hand, simply state, "Do not believe what he is saying." And then you go on with a meaningless comment about the man's hair? Talk about shallow and, dare I say, ignorant?

MSM (mainstream media) keeps harping that there is no direct evidence of a link between autism and vaccines. They don't say that vaccines don't cause or contribute to autism. They merely state there is no "direct evidence" of a connection. Well, for decades there was "no direct evidence" that cigarettes were linked to (or caused) cancer. People were delusional to believe there was no connection, safe with the voices of MSM "experts" soothing them into the first stages of a hacking death.

The same is true for vaccines. Big Pharma has already ADMITTED that they used MERCURY (and/or mercury-based ingredients) in vaccines. Until the light was cast upon these coack roaches, they kept using it, all the while knowing that mercury is one of the worst poisons that could be injected into a human body. And, they would have CONTINUED had people like Alex Jones not stood up and revealed their wrong-doings.

And now, we have no real idea what they are putting into vaccines. Not really. We have to TRUST people and organizations and companies and corporations who have been proven to have repeatedly LIED to us over the years. We have to TRUST that they will "do the right thing." Again, when PROFIT is involved, there is no "right thing."

Further, in some twisted, demented way, these people (apathetic, uncaring, cold-blooded MONSTERS) probably feel like they're doing the "right thing" for the world, when looking at the BIG PICTURE and population control. Of course, they, personally (and their families) are *immune* to any of the measures they implement.

The best way for me to protect myself and those I care about is to refuse these ridiculous vaccines. As Alex Jones stated, I don't dispute the *science* behind SAFE vaccines. I dispute the HAZARDOUS materials they are putting into what they are calling SAFE vaccines. Mercury!!??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Do you believe that *we* will believe it was an oversight or bad thinking? Even if it were, then you are still GUILTY in my book. It's like saying you didn't think pointing a gun at somone and pulling the trigger was a dangerous thing. Even if your poor judgement led to that ridiculous situation, then you are still GUILTY of murder or intent to commit murder. How can anyone trust anyone so evil, or so dumb, again?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

The dooms day vault in the Antarctic is as real as it comes... there is plenty of info out there. There is also one in Switzerland... Look them up mate!!

[edit on 2/9/10 by andronaconda]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
reply to post by ericsnow

Jones has been around for years speading fear, gloom, doom and hate, 99% of everything he says is garbage and hasn't come true, I wouldn't give him the time of day. He is just a wannabe who has never made the mainstream and never will.

There is a popular saying within Special Operations and Intelligence channels, and probably "out there" in the "real world" too. And that is when you can't attack the facts or the idea, attack the person.

Don't bother yourself with the facts, because your mind is already made up.

Attacking the person is *FAR EASIER* than presenting a well-thought-out case. Attacking the person requires little or no EVIDENCE or RESEARCH.

Sure, sit back and attack Alex Jones. What have your really said? You are asking/telling us to *BELIEVE* in your shallow, ignorant and stupified assessment of Alex Jones. Did you really confront the issues? No. Did you produce a single 1/100th of an ounce of evidence? No. Yet you assert as if your omniscient intellect has all the answers.

People who do this are either spreading MISINFORMATION (wrong info by *accident* because they are ignorant and, well, stupid) or spreading DISINFORMATION (wrong info on purpose because they are on a payroll, have an axe to grind or are ignorant and, well, stupid).

Provide some facts, at least. You criticize Alex Jones, who at least presented a good case with articles and evidence. You, on the other hand, provided ZERO evidence. Instead of ARMCHAIR QUARTERBACKING and CHARACTER ASSASSINATION, expend your energy on something *original* and more worthwhile.

NOTE: I am not Alex Jones.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by GhostLancer]

[edit on 2-9-2010 by GhostLancer]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Great Video TS thanks for posting.

Cute how so many are deciding to attack Alex and ignore the actual info of this particular vaccine situation.

Alex has haters because he is successful and many are very very jealous of this. Many in general despise success. The rest of the hate he gets is from gov't paid bloggers.

Don't pay any attention. Judge a man by his fruits. All of his videos are sold but he encourages people to copy them and give them out for free. Watch his documentaries listen to his show and make your own judgments don't listen to some tool that just calls him a retard when you don't even know who this poster is. He could be a Fed, CIA, globalist scum.

Form your own opinions on everything. We are not sheep and are individuals act like it.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Beefcake]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

1-Youtube pulled my movie martial law 911

2-Your under a chemical weapon attack from the govt, thats why your neighbors are dying of cancer, all the kids around you are dying and why everyone is getting diabetes

3-The TSA printed of the naked body scan of movie star shahruhk khan

4-the mexican mafia is killing cops all over the us and the cops are just leaving them alone

5-Govt caught putting cancer virus in injections

6-cancer is as common as the common cold

7-on govt healthcare they dehydrate you and kill you, this is so widespread its ridiculous.

8-the police are torturing, euthanizing and killing people

9-Public schools take your 10-14 year old daughters to abortions according to Obama healthcare bill

10-Obama healthcare bill passes the US carbon tax according to UN mandates

11-The physical attacks on democrat property are no different than the threats on me every week. (unless you count the vandalism and physical threats which Jones doesn't recieve regularly on the threats and never on the vandalism, which he didn't say)

12-Alex listed a few isolated TSA incidents which were sensationalized daily mail type stuff and twisted it into why body scanners are wrong, two unrelated topics.

13-"I physically cannot watch my children with fat perverts groping their genitals." That isn't what happens when you walk thru a body scanner.

14-In the UK if you take a photo of your fully clothed child your approached by police and treated as a pedophile.

15-Your alive on this planet, one time, hurdling through space, and you're going to hell if you don't fight this evil. (govt)

16-They lower healthcare quality for Eugenics, like they do in Europe. There are death panels. (newsweep opinion piece cited as fact)

17-The feds want to ban swap meets, garage sales, mowing yards for cash... There is no existing legislation nor upcoming legislation for any of this.

18-There are cameras in public school bathrooms and showers. Everyone agrees they check girls panties to make sure they are the right color. Ummmm ok

19-My website buys 100 TB of bandwidth a month. It costs us 400k per year. Umm google says you can easily buy that for $210-$350 per month.
$4500 per year is a lot different than 400k per yr lol.

20-Police and TSA are admitting to robbing peoples bags across the country

21 - They have bills in almost every state to end the 4th amendment and sieze your kids at will

22-Walmart are admittedly redistribution camps for FEMA and admittedely setup as forced innoculation centers. Target is a govt front.

23- Microsoft is a govt control grid. IBM is an admitted govt front. It's a giant Eugenecists extermination grid.

With due respect, this comment is mostly garbage, despite the time you spent writing it.

1) Youtube and Google Video have most certainly messed around with his videos, either removing them, changing the hits/views counter, all in all making it unusually difficult for the public to find them if not directly looking for them.

2) is not a lie, it's a perspective with loads of evidence behind it. Your conclusion is wrong.

3) You're wrong. This happened just as he said it did. Many MSM outlets covered this story.

4) I don't remember him saying this. Context is key, though. Something tells me you've taken some random comment, and packaged it as some kind of AJ-truthism.

5) He's talked about and showed all the evidence that companies like Baxter have been caught putting live viruses into the vaccines intended to kill said viruses. Maybe you say it was an accident? Again, his *perspective* is that it was intentional.

6) See number 4. Ridiculous to take this and use it as some kind of proof that he's lying. Cancer is very common and on the rise, he was probably just using the English language to make a point.

7) At the most, an exaggeration. Taken out of context, it's hard to know what point he was making.

8) Where did he say the police are euthanizing people? Torturing and killing people is fully documented though, that's not even an exaggeration. Hundreds of reports of both happening.

9) One of the first things you've mentioned that could be considered a lie. I personally don't know what the bill says, so I'll just leave it there. Potential point 1.

10) Might be a lie but more likely, he was simply mistaken in this case. The way our domestic policy is shaped by UN charters can be very confusing and seems to operate in ad hoc manners.

11) Attacks on democrats? I have no idea what you're referring to, but political polarization is certainly happening in this country. It's been around forever but is getting worse.

12) This is just asinine. The TSA is in charge of the body scanners in our airports. Improper conduct on their behalf can mean improper use of body scanners. Combined with the potential danger of the full-body scanners, multiple connections arise.

13) Underage children have been full-body searched. He was most likely referring to this with a comment like that. I would wager money that he was not referring to the scanners, and that you are full of **** for insinuating that he was saying that.

14) Again these things have happened. The police have jurisdiction - apparently because it has happened - to remove children from parents, if they are found to have photos showing them naked in the bathtub, or even in fully clothed but potentially sexually lewd positions. Again you are wrong.

15) Nonsense!! When did AJ say that? Sounds like you're making stuff up - again. That would make you a liar and a hypocrite for accusing AJ of doing precisely this.

16) Not sure about this one. But if anything it sounds like at the very worst an exaggeration.

17) It's called extrapolation. You look at trends and try to determine where they are going. That's what he does very often. The difference is, he doesn't claim to have documents of this because it's his opinion.

18) He was probably joking. He also does that a lot. He makes it pretty obvious when he's just making a joke.

19) I can't find a source for this, though I can't prove he didn't say it either. Perhaps he was actually referring to the combined cost of his studio, airtime, and allocated webspace? I do believe I've heard him talk about the costs of "doing what he does", and he does bring numbers like 400k. But that contradicts your assertion that he said his website alone costs him that. I'd love to see a source.

20) There have been numerous incidents of this occurring. In what context did AJ say this was happening? Did he say it's an epidemic? Or just that it's happening? Because it is.

21) Yes, sounds like a genuine exaggeration. But I wouldn't call it a lie, because there really are bills that contain measures that would head our country in that general direction.

22) I can't find AJ saying that Walmart is going to be a forced-vaccination center for FEMA. I've found other people claiming that there is a connection, and an article on prisonplanet relaying the claim, but that's about it. They never say anything about forced vaccinations coming from Walmart.

23) Well, Bill Gates currently holds the most stock in Monsanto I believe. He's given dozens of talks on topics that are essentially depopulation. He collaborates with the government and is involved with very shady people. Alex Jones knows all this, and probably made the statement that Microsoft is a government front, but I seriously doubt he was saying he had proof of it.

I'm not even a fan of AJ's but it seems most of the people who hate him are incapable of understanding nuance. He's not a liar, but more of a tool to ferment emotional reaction.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by Son of Will]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

I don't hate Alex Jones, I could give two $hit$ about him. Everything I said is 100% correct. He either lied, exaggereated or took an opinion piece as fact, or knowing posted errant information which was later legitimately rebuked.

YOu took a lot of time in your retort. Sorry it was an utter waste of your time. If I cared enough about alex I would post the exact times and dates. But alas, I do not.

Done with this topic, done with his supporters, done with you. Anyone with a brain can do a little bit of research on AJ and see he's a snakeoil salesman.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I am still alive as are my brother and 3 sisters and father. My father was an MD and Baylor College of Medicine grad. None of us ever have received a vaccination in our lives. None of our children have ever received vaccinations either and you may not believe this but all of them are all alive as well. Why does anyone need a vaccine for mumps, chicken pox, whooping cough, etc...? These are not killer diseases nor is the flu. If you are in reasonably good health, you do not need to be vaccinated. There is so much fear mongering and falshoods that the only benefit is big Pharm. More children die from the effects of the vaccines than the diseases that they are supposed to prevent. While I agree that the polio vaccine saved many from permanent disabilities, you would be very hard pressed to give a similar result from any of these other live saving vaccines. None of these diseases are fatal. I caught typhoid, dengue, yellow fever and chicken pox as an adult but none of them came close to killing me. They were minor inconveniences at worst. It should be a personal choice and one made by an informed adult and not an MD.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
And now.....

Aerobics with Alex!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/91f2f7dcbe02.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

You got the picture that comes up around 3.30? The 'warning, we the people are under attack' one?

Wanna see it close up

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Monteriano

They could be killer diseases for your country's or the whole world's economy. A sick person can't go to work or to school.

More children die from the effects of the vaccines than the diseases that they are supposed to prevent.

Do you have any statistics to back this up?

[edit on 3/9/2010 by DGFenrir]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah Johnson

This is an extremely important situation. By all means don't take what he says as gospel, but please do take the trouble to do some searches on the facts - they have been in news channels all over the world.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

And anyone with a brain can do some research and find out the facts about these vaccines.

And anyone with a brain will separate the message from the messenger.

This message is deadly serious.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join