reply to post by DrJay1975
1-Youtube pulled my movie martial law 911
2-Your under a chemical weapon attack from the govt, thats why your neighbors are dying of cancer, all the kids around you are dying and why everyone
is getting diabetes
3-The TSA printed of the naked body scan of movie star shahruhk khan
4-the mexican mafia is killing cops all over the us and the cops are just leaving them alone
5-Govt caught putting cancer virus in injections
6-cancer is as common as the common cold
7-on govt healthcare they dehydrate you and kill you, this is so widespread its ridiculous.
8-the police are torturing, euthanizing and killing people
9-Public schools take your 10-14 year old daughters to abortions according to Obama healthcare bill
10-Obama healthcare bill passes the US carbon tax according to UN mandates
11-The physical attacks on democrat property are no different than the threats on me every week. (unless you count the vandalism and physical threats
which Jones doesn't recieve regularly on the threats and never on the vandalism, which he didn't say)
12-Alex listed a few isolated TSA incidents which were sensationalized daily mail type stuff and twisted it into why body scanners are wrong, two
13-"I physically cannot watch my children with fat perverts groping their genitals." That isn't what happens when you walk thru a body scanner.
14-In the UK if you take a photo of your fully clothed child your approached by police and treated as a pedophile.
15-Your alive on this planet, one time, hurdling through space, and you're going to hell if you don't fight this evil. (govt)
16-They lower healthcare quality for Eugenics, like they do in Europe. There are death panels. (newsweep opinion piece cited as fact)
17-The feds want to ban swap meets, garage sales, mowing yards for cash... There is no existing legislation nor upcoming legislation for any of
18-There are cameras in public school bathrooms and showers. Everyone agrees they check girls panties to make sure they are the right color. Ummmm
19-My website buys 100 TB of bandwidth a month. It costs us 400k per year. Umm google says you can easily buy that for $210-$350 per month.
$4500 per year is a lot different than 400k per yr lol.
20-Police and TSA are admitting to robbing peoples bags across the country
21 - They have bills in almost every state to end the 4th amendment and sieze your kids at will
22-Walmart are admittedly redistribution camps for FEMA and admittedely setup as forced innoculation centers. Target is a govt front.
23- Microsoft is a govt control grid. IBM is an admitted govt front. It's a giant Eugenecists extermination grid.
With due respect, this comment is mostly garbage, despite the time you spent writing it.
1) Youtube and Google Video have most certainly messed around with his videos, either removing them, changing the hits/views counter, all in all
making it unusually difficult for the public to find them if not directly looking for them.
2) is not a lie, it's a perspective with loads of evidence behind it. Your conclusion is wrong.
3) You're wrong. This happened just as he said it did. Many MSM outlets covered this story.
4) I don't remember him saying this. Context is key, though. Something tells me you've taken some random comment, and packaged it as some kind of
5) He's talked about and showed all the evidence that companies like Baxter have been caught putting live viruses into the vaccines intended to kill
said viruses. Maybe you say it was an accident? Again, his *perspective* is that it was intentional.
6) See number 4. Ridiculous to take this and use it as some kind of proof that he's lying. Cancer is very common and on the rise, he was probably
just using the English language to make a point.
7) At the most, an exaggeration. Taken out of context, it's hard to know what point he was making.
8) Where did he say the police are euthanizing people? Torturing and killing people is fully documented though, that's not even an exaggeration.
Hundreds of reports of both happening.
9) One of the first things you've mentioned that could be considered a lie. I personally don't know what the bill says, so I'll just leave it
there. Potential point 1.
10) Might be a lie but more likely, he was simply mistaken in this case. The way our domestic policy is shaped by UN charters can be very confusing
and seems to operate in ad hoc manners.
11) Attacks on democrats? I have no idea what you're referring to, but political polarization is certainly happening in this country. It's been
around forever but is getting worse.
12) This is just asinine. The TSA is in charge of the body scanners in our airports. Improper conduct on their behalf can mean improper use of body
scanners. Combined with the potential danger of the full-body scanners, multiple connections arise.
13) Underage children have been full-body searched. He was most likely referring to this with a comment like that. I would wager money that he was not
referring to the scanners, and that you are full of **** for insinuating that he was saying that.
14) Again these things have happened. The police have jurisdiction - apparently because it has happened - to remove children from parents, if they are
found to have photos showing them naked in the bathtub, or even in fully clothed but potentially sexually lewd positions. Again you are wrong.
15) Nonsense!! When did AJ say that? Sounds like you're making stuff up - again. That would make you a liar and a hypocrite for accusing AJ of doing
16) Not sure about this one. But if anything it sounds like at the very worst an exaggeration.
17) It's called extrapolation. You look at trends and try to determine where they are going. That's what he does very often. The difference is, he
doesn't claim to have documents of this because it's his opinion.
18) He was probably joking. He also does that a lot. He makes it pretty obvious when he's just making a joke.
19) I can't find a source for this, though I can't prove he didn't say it either. Perhaps he was actually referring to the combined cost of his
studio, airtime, and allocated webspace? I do believe I've heard him talk about the costs of "doing what he does", and he does bring numbers like
400k. But that contradicts your assertion that he said his website alone costs him that. I'd love to see a source.
20) There have been numerous incidents of this occurring. In what context did AJ say this was happening? Did he say it's an epidemic? Or just that
it's happening? Because it is.
21) Yes, sounds like a genuine exaggeration. But I wouldn't call it a lie, because there really are bills that contain measures that would head our
country in that general direction.
22) I can't find AJ saying that Walmart is going to be a forced-vaccination center for FEMA. I've found other people claiming that there is a
connection, and an article on prisonplanet relaying the claim, but that's about it. They never say anything about forced vaccinations coming from
23) Well, Bill Gates currently holds the most stock in Monsanto I believe. He's given dozens of talks on topics that are essentially depopulation. He
collaborates with the government and is involved with very shady people. Alex Jones knows all this, and probably made the statement that Microsoft is
a government front, but I seriously doubt he was saying he had proof of it.
I'm not even a fan of AJ's but it seems most of the people who hate him are incapable of understanding nuance. He's not a liar, but more of a tool
to ferment emotional reaction.
[edit on 3-9-2010 by Son of Will]