It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Viral Video - Vaccine Death Coverup Implodes Worldwide

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Another home run from AJ. England, Australia, Finland, India, and other countries have suspended or restricted these shots now. Did you guys hear about the Indiana village that took health care workers hostage after 4 children died instantly from a measles shot?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Dont believe a word he is saying. nor do i belive that is really his hair.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Star and Flag.

A lot of things are not what they seem.

GMO food causing organ damage in lab rats.

Mercury in most corn syrup.

Doomsday seed vault in the Arctic ???

Neo-Malthusians calling for the deaths of 90% of the planet
getting applause at US taxpayer funded colleges ???

Even some rap musicians are understanding and saying
something about it.

I just love that video, lol.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I won't take anything he says as gospel

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
this has 13 flags and only two comments? Whoa. Something strange is going on here.

As for the video, most people had a feeling the swine flu was a hoax. It was rather apparent man-bird-pig.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by filosophia]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

man bear pig, do you know what that is from?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I don't know what to think of Alex Jones. I've only recently listened to a few of his shows and find it all very very hardcore. I am not prepared to buy the grander things he's been saying because I don't see the evidence for them (yet?). Also the whole ABC owning him raises some questions, but if you look hard enough, everyone is owned by a big corporation one way or another.

Nevertheless, he does say good things I totally agree with. The whole vaccination business stinks to high heaven and I really have a bad feeling about it. Now that a few countries have proactively responded to the vaccines further fuels the fire of suspicion.

I find him hard to listen to sometimes because he gets so intense and preachy. He does have moments where he reflects and admits that he gets too into it and apologizes which I find quite good. I'll have to see what happens as time goes on.

I'm still on the fence.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ericsnow

Did you guys hear about the Indiana village that took health care workers hostage after 4 children died instantly from a measles shot?

No, I didn't. I can't find anything on Google either. Do you have a link or something you could share with us?

Thanks!

Ah, wait! I found it myself. It wasn't Indiana, it was in a village in the country of India...
vaccinenewsdaily.com...

edit: They didn't die instantly....

[edit on 9/2/2010 by Montana]

[edit on 9/2/2010 by Montana]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
some good information in the video but I almost thought it was all a hoax when i seen those vaccine mosquitoes.

That would be insane, but I don't see how it would really be possible. It rained for about a week on and off here and for the following month there were so damn many mosquitoes you could hardly go outside.

I would think there "released" bugs would be incredibly rare in comparison to the number's of naturally spawned ones. And even more so outside the direct area's of release.

On the not of the vaccine’s I refused to take the H1N1 but I know a lot of people, including my family, that lined up to get theirs...
. I can honestly same I am much healthier than most of them.

GummB

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Likewise i find it hard to really trust alex jones, but thats not really the point now is it? I mean we can do our own research and find out whether these things are true, and if a majority of the research turns out they are then we do in fact have to listen to what he says. I mean if this guy is truthfull and is in fact making progress that certain people would rather he didnt you have to think theyd probably try to find ways to stop him e.g. dissinformation.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I have seen this video before,and regardless of his obvious hyping of certain subjects,and an ego problem he does convey a lot of truth that is gleaned from the net by a research team.

His biggest fear is time and the speed that things are being put in place. He thinks the mass media is steering everyone possible into a state of complacency and it scares the crap out of him.

The sense of urgency may be hyped as he uses this to shock people into taking their own actions. I recall many statements telling people to do their own searching.

Like him or hate him he is in the line of fire and it may be what the US needs to wake up before its too late.

If you are also searching, see who just bought in to Monsanto.
Hint: The vaccine pushing Czar. PEACE

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I don't take anything this guy says as gospel, but there was nothing wrong with what he said in that video as far as I'm concerned. People need to be aware and be informed about these vaccinations, especially when it comes to their children and the actions they think they "should" be taking.

[edit on 2/9/2010 by serbsta]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Alex Jones doesn't hit homeruns.... He strikes out in the bottom of the ninth with the winning run on third base. He is garbage and all he does is make up stories and fear monger, people need to stop paying attention to that retard....

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I find it a bit comical reading comments pro and con Alex Jones when in reality the commentator isn't going to do anything about anything one way or the others; that in most cases, if you have not already woke up, you are already full of poisons, stuck in some city or urban rat trap and are months, if not weeks and days away from being someone who will take what he's given. he truth isn't pretty or nice but inevitably unavoidable. If Alex Jones, ATS or any of these internet sources are your only means for determining reality, then just wait, it's coming up close and personal to you and yours real soon.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Tarrok

He's not owned by ABC, he is paid by his sponsors and his supporters, the rumor is that GCN is owned by ABC but you can easily investigate and find that that is not true.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Ya that video would have been worth emailing to people I know if Alex Jones didn't over exaggerate everything like a crazy soccer commentator... good topic bad

GummB

link   
Ya that video would have been worth emailing to people I know if Alex Jones didn't over exaggerate everything like a crazy soccer commentator... good topic bad vid

GummB

[edit on 2-9-2010 by GummB]

link   
I find it hard to believe AJ, when he is off on his tangent about something. It's not that I find the information too far fetched, it's that I find AJ too far fetched. I don't want, nor do I ever hardly take anyone for their "word" and I'm certainly not going to take AJ for whatever is left of his word.

With that being said, I'm not saying that this isn't true, only that I don't see what he sees in the same evidence. I don't know, maybe I'm missing something but if I'm not, there are a whole lot of "trust me's" in his argument, as always.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

so we all agree he's a douchebag

cool... lets move on then

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
It's not the messenger I worry about, it is the message that is being said that one should consider.

In this day and age, in order to get people to listen, one must say some extraodinary things to catch peoples attention, and get them to listen.

Do keep in mind tho.. Agenda 21, and codex alimentarius are in full swing.

Vaccinations are a perfect way to help implement these agendas.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join