It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An "anti-gravity" Resort

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

You probably missed those Physics classes -- otherwise you would understand how important the ET Corn Gods language and game is.

You probably don't even believe that I will find a zero gravity place on earth.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by etcorngods

I'm sorry. I was more a language, history, biology student.
Unfortunately when I chose to follow French, physics was left out.

You don't know how many times I've come to regret that since I discovered ATS.

Believing is not so much of a question, but I'll keep the option open for you to find your zero gravity.

As I said, I did see a soda can roll up hill instead of down.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

I'm sorry. I was more a language, history, biology student.
Unfortunately when I chose to follow French, physics was left out.

You don't know how many times I've come to regret that since I discovered ATS.

Believing is not so much of a question, but I'll keep the option open for you to find your zero gravity.

As I said, I did see a soda can roll up hill instead of down.

If you are a language expert, you should really eat up the ET Corn Gods language -- nothing like it in the history of the World!!!!!

[edit on 31-8-2010 by etcorngods]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods
you would understand how important the ET Corn Gods

Did you mean Corn Dogs? Yes, these are fairly important.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

That’s nice good for you, if physics really was your strongest subject then you would know that everything that has mass will have a gravitational force therefore it is impossible to find a spot of ground on earth where there is no gravity. This means that the OP’s vision is impossible, really I do hope you’re not a structural engineer.

I didn’t say gravity doesn’t have any effect on older people getting shorter and slouching I said it had very little to do with it. I have read a report about how it is possible for the force of gravity to act on the vertebrae in the spinal column and overtime this can make people smaller. However osteoporosis can have the same effect and slouching can be cased be arthritis, I am sure if I bothered to research it I would find a number of other conditions that could cause this effect in older people.

That however doesn’t matter because the type of spa the OP is talking about can never exist naturally on earth.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Here's a post from Perseus Apex on the Loner thread concering Zero Gravity -- thought you might be interested:

Much work is in the process of achieving zero gravity for many reasons. Less gravity on the human body drastically decreases the process of entropy (aging). Below I have inserted just 'one' link on the topic. DARPA knows a thing or two about this topic. I suggest going to their site, find that search box and start researching the topic. Perhaps you may be surprised at what you may find. Personally, I believe that DARPA's habit of buying patents and concealing the data from the public is the wrong way to go. It Is the wrong way. The concept of 'oneness of mind' takes the whole village to get the pieces of 'the' puzzle. When oneness is achieved and All information is 'open source' the human race Will evolve at an exponential rate.....after the 'Storms'. This is in the 'near' future so hang in their my friend.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by etcorngods]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
When I was younger I remember hearing stories of a place in upstate NY that had weird things happen, supposedly gravity related. check out this link: travel.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods
Less gravity on the human body drastically decreases the process of entropy (aging).

Sure extensive experimental facts exist to back this up.

No?

Didn't think so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join