It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

thought reading and voice to skull mental torchure

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I have posted around random ats posts that im being attacked daily by voice to skull, threatened with death, told disinformation like they are fbi, vigilantes etc..these scum say anything to try and get me to succumb. Now before you pass me off as schizo, let me explain what i experience. FOr example ill be sitting at my computer, and be hearing them through both my indoor air conditioner and computer fan, for some reason moving air highlights the sound waves they produce, i randomly hear them from electrical poles. Ill go onto my deck, and it will take a few seconds for there beam or whatever to catch up with me, at one point today during a sentence it got pretty loud, then quiet again, like a popping sound during speech. My question I have is for any techno buffs, is there any equipment that can detect whatever kind of wave device is being used to pump signals into my area. I tried remote viewing and saw satallites twice, not sure if it was an accurate view though. Odd thing is is that they seem to be able to read my thoughts and they respond via voice to skull to them, so I need say nothing. I know to most that sounds crazy, but its subjectively what im experiencing.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Sorry to hear you are going through this. What exactly do they say, can you provide some examples? This may help to figure out what is going on.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
they say "you are under arrest" over and over, and if i think something like "f-you" or other things..they will talk to me with an equal response, then say "now listen" and repeat there under arrest scenario.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by trutherman

I've been through similar scenarios like this over the years myself.

Sounds like they're trying to prompt you into "playing" the game with them.

If you can ignore them (which I know is difficult) I'd go with that option first. If you attempt to further the conversation, they just get more involved and will hound you further.

There are a number of ways to deal with harassment of this nature, mainly through your responses to the unwanted stimulus.

If you don't mind me asking - how long have you been experiencing this phenomena?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
would a tinfoil hat help? i mean that seriously. the metal may help reflect whatever it is.

if you are trying to confirm it is from satelites then go underground somewhere, satelites need a clear view of the sky from ground to work well,

even climbing in your fridge should kill satelite reception, but i wouldnt recomend that.

maybe if you purchased a strong rf emiter/transmiter that might interfer with their signal, you could test that for free by taking a trip to your nearest fm radio transmiter in your city,

just speculating to try and help, i dont know what you are experiencing and cant relate.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
doesn't radio shack or some electronic store
carry small waveform or signal jammers?
That may be an option as well.
Best wishes and good luck
and thanks for sharing

Ur not alone
and I don't think ur schizo

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Odd thing is is that it got quieter as soon as I posted this. I can still faintly hear them though. right now there telling me they record everything that enters my mind. in fact they just dropped the F bomb on me as i type this.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
www.raven1.net...

Here is a site which discusses exactly what im experiencing, and perhaps my remote view of satallites was correct as they mention it in the page. As I type this im being threatened that they will not stop if i post this, to which i responded with things I shouldn't repeat here.

"I don't know what the distance limits are, but some of us test subjects have experiences suggesting this can be done from satellites."

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I think projects like this that are public are just the tip of the spear for what technology secretly exists. If there is a secret group of vigilantes working in our government complex, then they might have satallite technology to work with that can scan whole areas of braiwaves and translate them to text or voice. So no one thought is private anymore, what do you think during a movie or tv show, whats your first thought in the morning, whats that secret project YOUR working on? All these things are now compromised because of a secret mind reading and mind control project, and im one in a million victims.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by trutherman
FOr example ill be sitting at my computer, and be hearing them through both my indoor air conditioner and computer fan, for some reason moving air highlights the sound waves they produce, i randomly hear them from electrical poles.

Interesting that you post this...

Last year, I went to work in Alaska on a Salmon processing boat. Long hours and monotonous work but that isn't the point.

The point is, it is very loud on the boat with the many machines going at once. This was the loudest that I had ever heard them. The 'voices' dinned once I left the place (I had to leave early almost because of it)...

I surmised that the machinery did indeed aid in the increase in volume.

From experience, this would be one of the first "very similar' expressions I have read from someone else...thanks for posting it...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
not sure about the sattelite technology thing but if they are there, you could be stuck with it for a long time.
stay in charge of thoughts and actions, distance won't make a difference and mabe try to block with loud noise or electrical interference if it gets too overpowering.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by redgy]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by redgy
not sure about the sattelite technology thing but if they are there, you could be stuck with it for a long time.
stay in charge of thoughts and actions, distance won't make a difference and mabe try to block with loud noise or electrical interference if it gets too overpowering.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by redgy]

yes im always watching a show or listening to music or have video games up loud to drown out the monotiny. My ultimate goal is to find someone local who has a device to sense whatever kind of sound wave device is doing this so i can get it on video that the area is indeed being hit with a technological device and prove im not losing it.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by trutherman]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
people please stop encouraging this, sorry OP but no ones is talking to you through your air conditioner, you do really need to go see a doctor as, and i am not being nasty, there is something wrong with you mentally. Hearing voices and being paranoid is a mental illness, full stop, its not the FBI or CIA. Please just go and see a doctor, he will and can help you with this, people here cant

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Do they know who you are or have you ever asked them if they do?
Why do you think this is happening to you ?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedarktower
people please stop encouraging this, sorry OP but no ones is talking to you through your air conditioner, you do really need to go see a doctor as, and i am not being nasty, there is something wrong with you mentally. Hearing voices and being paranoid is a mental illness, full stop, its not the FBI or CIA. Please just go and see a doctor, he will and can help you with this, people here cant

I can prove that they are, because Ive seen a doctor, they had me on resperidol and halperidol, while on those drugs i still heard voices through vents at the hospital, and i was on a strong dosage as well. So strong that it made me shake and twitch, my doctor lowered my dosage and the twitches are gone. The only thing the doctors can do is prescribe big pharma medicines that shrink the brain and cause shakes. And yes they did declare me schizophrenic without even researching the fact that alot of people around the world are experiencing the same events of being followed and voice to skull, but get this im not paranoid. And im not schizophrenic, as others on this board have just reported similar incidents. And it very well could be satallites because the voices go mute under bridges, explain that genius, is it my subconcious tricking my concious mind? Im not mentally ill and only I know it, unfortunately you will just have to disagree like the professionals who prescribe kidney killers. And yes while in hospital I lied about not hearing voices to get the hell out of there because it sucked major a**. Oh and its not through my air conditioner, the moving air only highlights the sound, I hear it outside too, but when i move it takes time to follow me. proving to me it is a remote technology of some kind trying to trick me into thinking Im mentally ill. Let me give you some links of other so called schizo's out there.

Source 1

Source 2

MOD EDIT: To fix broken links that were skewing page width

[edit on August 31st 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

i got to the bit where they declared you schizophrenic and nearly stopped, read on and you then say it happens alot to people around the world and did stop reading. Yes, you are right, schizophrenia is a mental illness suffered by many poor poeple around the world, i happen to know one person personally, and if he doesnt take his meds he hears voices. Maybe you are on the wrong meds? Perhaps everyone on this post telling you that your mind is being targeted by the CIA is extrmemly irrisponsible, IMO, but hey, if you want to listen to people on here over a doctor its your life. I know if i ever start hearing voices the last thing i will do is go on the internet asking people on a conspircy site if its advice. Which is ironic as i am about to give you advice

Go get another doctors opinion. Tell him the last meds did nothing, and see if they can really help you, please dont do as one guy suggested and climb in your fridge!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

It all started in eden prairie minnesota, where i worked. I was delivering pizza for dominos and one night found a four colored flashing LED light magnet attached to the door of my car. I reported it to police but they didnt think it was important. I had people passing in cars, 50 a day sometimes holding there hands to there face and scowling at me in passing. I had a death threat made by one set of teenagers in a brown car who made a throat slashing movement while looking at me. I had a man with his wife point at me like he was saying durogatory things about me to his wife in passing. I saw a boy at a lemonade stand hold his face like the others and point at me, his hand followed my car, in my rear view i see him picked up by a black mini-van. It was half way through, about 4 months that I started hearing the voices, vents and motors at work, my car vents, my windows open with passing air all seem to bring out the voice repeating the "you are under arrest". I got scared and one day got out of my car and put my hands on my head, when a lady comes by and asks if im alright, i didnt answer i just left, the voices still badgering me, at points they would read my thoughts then yell at me back in very militaristic tones. In hospital a disguised voice kept bothering me saying he could get me out, they played games with me making me think there were bombs in the building or the FCC discovered there locations and were coming after me. For instance right now i cannot hear any voices. I know i was being gangstalked, and the only ones organized enough to get a load of suburbanites to mess with my head are officials who can lie and turn someones life upsidedown. I had a blog detailing accounts of how 9-11 and masonic symbolism were connected and worked in a heavely masonic town, I delivered to masons drive often for instance. I saw a man in bearpath, a guard gated community in a black sedan give me the hand to face scowl as well, i accidentally didnt know it was a no advertising area and stuck flyers in newspaper slots, some of them flew out into the snow and one of the guards looked very upset with a stack of them as he pulled me over. So i burnt bridges over there unwittingly and i think someone found me somehow and sent this attack upon me.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Sound slike you have young gameplayers targeting you.

It's a form of role playing, almost an initiation of sorts.

It's a matter of whether or not you really want to walk through that door.

Next time they say "you're under arrest" ask them "what's the charge?" and see what they say.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedarktower

i got to the bit where they declared you schizophrenic and nearly stopped, read on and you then say it happens alot to people around the world and did stop reading. Yes, you are right, schizophrenia is a mental illness suffered by many poor poeple around the world, i happen to know one person personally, and if he doesnt take his meds he hears voices. Maybe you are on the wrong meds? Perhaps everyone on this post telling you that your mind is being targeted by the CIA is extrmemly irrisponsible, IMO, but hey, if you want to listen to people on here over a doctor its your life. I know if i ever start hearing voices the last thing i will do is go on the internet asking people on a conspircy site if its advice. Which is ironic as i am about to give you advice

Go get another doctors opinion. Tell him the last meds did nothing, and see if they can really help you, please dont do as one guy suggested and climb in your fridge!

Im done with big pharma whores, look, gangstalking is very real, read my previous post..

Voice to skull is a patented technology by the pentagon and was asked about in a press conference with top officials.

Public mind reading tech is available, which means the military has something better and is using it clandestinly on people of there choosing to test it as a weapon.

I remote viewed twice the target which was the single voice and saw satallites twice, sometimes high pitched sometimes more male sounding. and the sound can be attenuated through filters to sound different. Im not hearing the voices in my head as i plug my ears and cannot hear them.

If you pass everyone reporting gangstalking and electronic attacks as schizophrenic, then you lump yourself into the place these attackers want the majority to go so the TI (targeted individual) will destroy themselves or allow themselves (like i did once) to be declared mentally ill. so no one would believe them.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

right ok, i will entertain your idea for one second and ask this:

if they can speak to you, why you, and why do all they ever say, in your own words are, "under arrest" and "f-off" ?

why the hell would they use such a technology to say things a 13 years old kid might say?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join