It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

thought reading and voice to skull mental torchure

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I don't really know what to believe, but I'm sure not going to call someone crazy when I haven't met them and spoken with them eye to eye. I have heard of such conspiracies, but by no means am I going to judge whether your condition is self induced or outside influenced.

Strange as it may sound, the people who are so sure that people like the OP and mods that have spoken of such experiences are absolutely insane, seem to me, like the non logical thinkers in this thread.

A family member very close to me went through a phase of severe psychosis and even though they are now pretty coherent in their speech. There is something noticable about their demeanor and general ability to be social with others that sticks out to me. Maybe it is just because I saw the change happen. It's a totally different person than I used to know.

During my experimental days, while in an altered state. I could call out my own name in my head and actually hear an audible sound from doing so. I practiced it quite a bit. I also may have been able to unlock this because of the genetic link to the person I know is schizophrenic.

I should mention that the family member I spoke of before was perfectly normal at this time, was an A+ student and had just recieved a partial scholorship to a University.

I would say, I most definitely know what schizophrenia is. People with hard cases of that disease, don't normally openly talk about their conditions, they become so emotional because of the lack of individual control over it, that they want absolutely nothing to do with the thought of it.

I'm not going to proofread this.. I hope somebody gets the ideas im presenting.

Best of luck Trutherman, and the others.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by trutherman

Is schizophrenia is a real condition, or do you believe that everyone who has ever complained of hearing persecutory voices in their head was a victim of the same type of deliberate torture you feel you are suffering?

People have been hearing voices for long before there were satellites, energy projection devices, or electronic communications of any kind.

Given this fact, do you believe that it is possible that some people, perhaps even today, are genuinely hearing disembodied voices as the result of a mental illness?

If so, have you ever, even briefly, entertained the idea that you yourself may be the victim of such a condition? That is, when you first started hearing these voices, did it seem like you might be hallucinating, or did you know immediately that it was 'voice to skull torture' of external origin?

And if you do not 'believe' in schizophrenia, how would you respond to a person that claimed they had once suffered symptoms like yours, but had received therapy or medication which had reduced or even eliminated their symptoms? I have met several such people, and psychiatric literature reports thousands more; are they lying?

I'm not trying to antagonize you, or 'get my jollies', as you state in your previous post. I'm bored, and trying to be altruistic. I'm assuming you're a reasonable man, and I'm trying to offer you a line of reasoning which I vaguely hope will incline you toward getting some kind of help a little more efficacious than a hat made out of Reynolds Wrap.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by The Parallelogram]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I have done some work in this field. While I have no first hand knowledge of your case, I do have some general information which might help you.

The letter you received is probably meant to be a misdirection. Programs, such as this, rely upon absolute secrecy. It is expected that our subjects will remain silent about what is happening to them. This is integral for the success of these experiments. The people behind this are afraid of you talking about your experiences. This is why they sent the letter.

In reality nobody has died and nobody is in danger. This is all a lie manufactured to frighten you. Do not allow it to work.

There are doctors who have been trained to deal with the victims of these experiments. They can help. I sincerely advise you to seek one of them out and to let them know what has been happening to you. If the first doctor you speak to doesn't seem to have undergone this training, do not lose faith. Keep trying until you find one who does know how to help.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Good luck.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

'
Are there any distinguishing characteristics about the letter you recieved?

Handwritten, watermarks, typewritten?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

My friend, I am concerned for your well being. I have had met many people that are truely crazy, (perhaps it is the Texas heat that fries their brain), but I do not think you are one of them. Up until your post that said...

i sadly believed them, i layed down on the floor, the voices told me to hold my breath for 1 minute...

I had thought that you had things under control. But, it seems that these voices do have some control over you.

If you let them control your actions, then there is no telling what could happen. In my best Yoda voice "Beware of the Dark Side, you must"

There are other ways to deal with this besides drugs. I suggest some sort of counseling. Maybe from a professional, or a church, or a trusted friend, or all of the above.

Perhaps you fall into the category that is described in the movie "Good Morning Viet Nam" where Robin Williams says...

"You are in more dire need of a b*** j** than any man in history"

Now, I have done some research into the projecting of "voices in the head" from the engineering point of view. It is very interesting. And I have quite a bit of information, but I am reluctant to post until you have confirmed that there is NOT a warrant out for your arrest.

J.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

I do believe real cases exist, i know a girl who started hearing the devil in her head, shes a beautiful singer, and used to be thin, but her drugs caused alot of weight gain unfortunately.

I know the reason these voices are real and my accounts are real is because of the gangstalking, how on earth would these stalkers have known exactly where I was each day to snub me? It had to be either that i have been chipped at birth or something, or their using some sort of remote technology in some manner.

The voice, not voices, although one seems like a man and sometimes others seem female. sound electronic, like a loop, the schizophrenic i know didnt always hear the devil in her head, only sometimes. And when i think a phrase like
"your using illegal technology on me" they reply no were not..you are under arrest..

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES

'
Are there any distinguishing characteristics about the letter you recieved?

Handwritten, watermarks, typewritten?

Thanks in advance.

It was a regular sheet of paper, sorry i dont have a camera working right now or id snapshot it.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by J-in-TX

The quote you used was me describing my hospital visit about 6 months ago. I was on risperidol and other drugs of which i dont know the names. I experienced similar things in hospital, I could hear the voice in my room through moving air, but out in the lobby i could not. The voice kept telling me to lay down and get scanned to confirm i wasn't the person their looking for, and they would get me out. Which was more lies.

And there is no warrant out for my arrest, i got pulled over last month for a tail light and was let go without incident.

"You are in more dire need of a b*** j** than any man in history"
-no comment there, although i cant disagree..
[edit on 3-9-2010 by trutherman]

[edit on 3-9-2010 by trutherman]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Parallelogram
People have been hearing voices for long before there were satellites, energy projection devices, or electronic communications of any kind.

Links please...

I have done a bit of research in this area and am prepared to debate this...

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thedarktower

I have been watching a similar trainwreck on YouTube. This person hears the same sound coming from her refrigerator, microwave, air filter.....and claims they are projected from UAV's. No, they all have fans and so make what is known as "white noise". I have a specific 'white noise" generator on my nightstand to help me cancel out everything and fall to sleep faster. Every car, every person, anywhere, anytime for any reason are involved with the stalking. No kidding.
This person claims God in on their side and will, with his help, prevail over the "stalkers". It's very scary.
Come on people, this is not usual behavior or ideas. If your child, spouse or friend told you the same scenario what would you do? Encourage them to talk back? Avoid doctors and medication? Wouldn't you want to help them? I bet you would.
The OP is just a name on your computer screen, but supporting his illness is not kind or right.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

ok one more time..
Today for example it windy, cold and cloudy. For some reason the repetative voice is muffled more. I also hear it outside sometimes. I know im not ill because i was on a strong regiment of drugs and they didn't help a thing. WHat? should i go on more, get diabetes or kidney failure before 50? And why did the voices stop instantly when going under bridges? And the voice is not in my head, its outside of it. meaning an external source. I was a musician for 10 years, i also made strange electronic sounds. I know how to recognize electronic equipment. Sorry to burst YOUR bubble buddy, but im not mentaly ill.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
Come on people, this is not usual behavior or ideas.

Precisely.

If your child, spouse or friend told you the same scenario what would you do? Encourage them to talk back? Avoid doctors and medication? Wouldn't you want to help them? I bet you would.

Help comes in varying forms. The idea that someone wants to communicate a real life experience should not be automatically dismissed, unless you have lived his or her life.

I still fail to understand how someone can assume anything regarding mental illness by way of online posts...it speaks more to their ingrained assumptions on the life experience of others.

The OP is just a name on your computer screen, but supporting his illness is not kind or right.

I have gone through so much crap...not just voices...and there is an unsolicited confirmation of my experience in this thread. It's not an illness. Assuming as such is dismissive on your part and if such an opinion is held, why even respond to this thread.

You have better things to do...

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

The reason why people like stars15k and others respond to these threads, is because they really care..

I'm absolutely dumbfounded to see two moderators fueling the delusions of a man, who clearly needs psychiatric care

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by lynxlynx
The reason why people like stars15k and others respond to these threads, is because they really care..

That is not lost on me...I assure you.

I'm absolutely dumbfounded to see two moderators fueling the delusions of a man, who clearly needs psychiatric care

I don't assume 'delusions'...it's a reactionary opinion based on potentially fallacious information that was cultivated over the years.

Schizophrenia is hanging by a thread as a diagnosis...there have been many revisions and the fallacy is that the label is applied to symptoms.

If this tech is real, and it is, then we have mental disorders and social stigma being applied due to presupposed symptoms. And if you or anyone else can define the experience of another human than I am sure we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Consider that I believe this is real.

Now consider that many people, through whatever auspices, collaborated on the engineering of the tech.

Now consider that someone commissioned it.

Now consider that they aren't idiots and they had to explain away people who are otherwise sane but describing unconventional stimulii and their reactions to it.

Now consider that papers on this subject have been written as early as 1934...

Now consider that some popular opinion is perhaps a decades old ploy to hide surreptitious activity.

It's not just an individuals mental health we are dealing with here...it's the manipulation of popular opinion to defer to 'authoritative' dogma...and I for one would love for someone to tell me directly that they know everything they are talking about.

Science is a process...not an absolute. It depends on circumstantial factors, both physical and psychological (brevity here)...

Edit to add - Truther...I have no doubt to your sanity, for the record.

[edit on Fri, 03 Sep 2010 13:25:55 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lynxlynx

it may not be the norm for someone to hear these voices, but that does not instantly categorize that person to be mentally ill or needing help through a doctor or prescription drugs.
there is something more to what some can hear pertaining to voices heard through mind or ears and has nothing to do with mental being or as a danger to either themselves or anyone else.
it is true though that these voice/mind attacks could change behavorial and thought patterns of an individual, and that some kind of precautions or care in understanding of self and reactions one might make in reguards to these forms of attacks and the possibility of being led by these messages or obeyed, would be something to seriously take into consideration.

attacks which if listened to can take oneself in a direction leading to the same diagnosis of mental disorder in the first place even if not having such a condition to start with.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
Programs, such as this, rely upon absolute secrecy. It is expected that our subjects will remain silent about what is happening to them.

Against my better judgment, perhaps, why is that. As well, I feel compelled to inquire about the pronoun usage...

Again, against my better judgment I ask this; I don't really expect an answer...

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
First off, I am an electronics engineer and a ham radio operator. I have found a document released by the US Army under the Freedom of Information Act that has some information about using microwaves to cause an apparent sound in a person's head. I cannot vouch for the validity of this document, but the theory seems sound. However, let me state that I do NOT believe that this is happening to you. It is interesting all the same.

Now, I remember learning about this in college in a chapter on radar systems, and have personally experienced this when working on plasma generaters.

A pulse of high power microwave energy can slightly heat up the brain tissue and cerebral fluid, causing it to expand and send a pressure wave that is transfered to the ears and perceived as a click or a buzz. It is named after a person that I cannot remember and called the "Whats_his_name effect".

According to this document, the army investigated this effect for possible use as communication to a prisoner, either through morse code or possible voice. Something like "Get ready, we're comming in."

The document claims to have been succesful in transfering the words one to ten using some kind of "speech modulation" (huh? Speech modulation? I'm still trying to figure that one out).

I am guessing that because it is tissue and fluid jiggeling around, it would not have any tonal quality and sound like one of those artifical voice boxes.

I know it is silly, but here is a link

However, this would require some expensive and specialized equipment. I know, because I have been contemplating building a microwave station to reflect signals off of the moon. There is just not much available, so most of what I would need I would have to build myself. Someone that is just messing with you would have to spend a great deal of money and have some superb engineering expertice. It just does not make sense.

And, due to the nature of this effect, long term exposure to this would definitly cause brain trauma and hearing damage. Besides that, anyone else near you would be hearing it also.

Anyway, here is the link
sigint.wordpress.com...

The *.pdf file is linked from that page.

J.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
This is a horrible experience to go through, but with me it was demons attacking and not some technology.. They were attacking a lot of people, not just me... It is so bizarre though, and shocks your entire world view... You keep thinking there is no way this can really be happening..

I also heard it coming from the noise a fan makes, or even water running... could hear evil sounding music and cursing on a scale never before imagined... This only lasted for a few days and has never happened since then around 1995...also experienced the same telepathic effects ... In my case I could also see the entities .. It was not something I ever wish to have a repeat of. At first I thought it was some high tech thing happening.. maybe it was, but all things point to a very evil source and not a human one.

I have to agree with this poster that you are being tormented but not by humans. They are playing with you trying to drive you mad, it is entertainment for them, demons are also notorious for swearing alot. Talk to them about Jesus Christ as see if they get madder, if they do then you know what they are are what needs to be done to drive them away permanently,... only Him whose name affects them can help you.

Best wishes

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Good lord. I'm not going to "debate" the idea that schizophrenia existed before the 1950s. If you need to see a web page to believe that, I don't think there's anything I can say that would persuade you.

I cannot _believe_ that there are maybe four people in this whole damn thread that are willing to entertain the possibility that the OP is schizophrenic.

I'm done. I tried. At the end of the day, when the OP hasn't made any progress toward recovery because of the dozens of people here telling him that the voices he's hearing really are (foul-mouthed, juvenile, and obviously overfunded) government agents, it's not gonna be my fault.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by The Parallelogram]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Two issues seem to be getting mixed up. (i) Does the technology exist and (ii) is it being used on you?

I have no idea if the technology exists though it wouldn't surprise me that much.

If it exists, is it being used on you? I honestly doubt it. There seems to be so many better ways to test any technology than this? There also seem to be several things that, even without hearing any voices, would suggest a problem much closer to home.

The symptoms of any "technology" could easily be the same as many mental illnesses though I think a psychiatrist would be better placed to give an evaluation of symptoms. I think you do need to seek help in this matter. If one doctor does not help, try another. The doctor/patient relationship can be a very personal one and not every doctor is a good choice for every patient.

If your mind decides that it wants to replicate "government technology" then it will do just that - including replicating anything that your mind thinks will reinforce the belief. Your mind is a powerful tool and if it decides to work against you then it can tailor any imaginary scenario to match what you (or at least your subconcious) think should happen, including what should "stop" the voices ie bridges, etc.

Some of our most brilliant minds have suffered from difficulties - John Nash is perhaps a well known example. It does not make you less of a person. Go back and ask for help, don't be afraid to try different doctors until you find one that you can work with.

On a side note (and not that I believe it matters in the current situation) tin foil hats might only make things worse.

Among a fringe community ... aluminum helmets serve as the protective measure of choice against invasive radio signals. We investigate the efficacy of three aluminum helmet designs on a sample group of four individuals. Using a $250,000 network analyser, we find that although on average all helmets attenuate invasive radio frequencies in either directions (either emanating from an outside source, or emanating from the cranium of the subject), certain frequencies are in fact greatly amplified. These amplified frequencies coincide with radio bands reserved for government use according to the Federal Communication Commission (FCC). Statistical evidence suggests the use of helmets may in fact enhance the government's invasive abilities. We speculate that the government may in fact have started the helmet craze for this reason.
Link to original study

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join