It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clear Chemtrail Skies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Here in west coast Canada there has been a major reduction in the quantity of chemtrails compared to last summer but they’ve sprayed quite a bit lately.

They are getting a lot more sneaky and creative this year though… they’re spraying them in curved sections where they spread out and cluster the sky with all these unnatural wiggly haze formations the plebes think are clouds. Last year they just relentlessly streaked the sky from one end to the other from sunrise to sunset… it was very obvious even to the plebes at the beaches that something wasn’t right.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

I would call it "cloud seeding".
It's just the latest technology used by man to try and control the weather. Before planes, they tried large fires and cannons. Cloud seeding is done on a very small localized scale for a very short period of time and is done only to existing clouds. Cloud seeding is also dry ice or silver iodide. Not all of the chemicals you list. Looks like you are one the people who like to muddy up the water around the "chemtrail" myth.
Calcium chloride is a salt used in roadway deicing. I would expect to find it just about anywhere with a winter. I live in Indiana, and know it would be in soil samples all year and in the air in the winter and early spring. Without looking further into it, I think it is probably a salt found in seawater, which means it is in an aerosol anytime a wave breaks anywhere in the world. Case closed that this is somehow part of "chemtrails", unless you are just trying to muddy those waters again.
Barium and aluminum are often claimed to be in "chemtrails", but there are no credible tests to show they come from planes. Barium is very common (14th most common crustal element, if I remember my chemistry correctly, as common as sulfur) and is used in construction and industy. To not find barium in the ground water or ground level air collection (the only type of testing "chemtrail" proponents use) would be unusual. Using my somewhat foggy chemistry, I think aluminum is the most common crustal metallic element, also something that would be expected. Aluminum is also used for radar scrambling as chaff. Not "chemtrail" either.
Bacterium? Oh, please. You probably think blood cells, too? Tests for bacterium and other biologics are just silly. And the method used to collect the samples supposing to contaim them is dodgy at best. Bad science method means invalid tests.
The "chemtrail" myth is about the visible plume of exhaust (or condensation cause by pressure differences) seen behind some high-flying planes. The only way anyone can truly claim they are "chem-" anything is to do a good test, in situ. This is done often, and has been done for decades. And the results are what are expected to be found from jet fuel being combusted in a jet engine. Ever. No lie. Research it yourself. Look for your answers from people who are in the right field of study, like aviation sciences, pilots, aviation engineers, chemists, even meteorologists. None of these people contribute to "chemtrail" sites, which for me was a big clue about the information I would find on them.
You didn't burst my bubble. I"ve studied both sides quite extensively, talked with experts in the appropriate fields, and understand proper scientific method and testing protocol. I know how to research, and understand what I find. I research my sources to make sure that they are experts and know what they are talking about.
Something I've not seen applied to the "chemtrail" proponents. Food for thought.
Oh, and "chemtrail" mythology also is not talking about crop dusting, sky writing, emergency fuel dumps, refueling flights, or testing plane's deicing.
And CLOUDS. Clouds are natural, and often mistaken for "chemtrails". If you don't know what cloud forms are possible, how can anyone claim anything about what they see in the sky?
AND, you cannot tell by looking or watching a video what the chemical composition of anything is, especially when it is miles away from you. So pictures or videos prove only someone can use a camera and a computer.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Or maybe you've seen some patterns because planes fly to all points of the compass?

Think about the logic behind that for just a second. Savvy?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Le Colonel

CLOUDS.
Clouds are water droplets or ice crystals and whatever pollution happens to be in the sky. They can last for hours and drift for hundreds of miles.
A contrail is jet exhaust, so is water as ice crystals, some CO2, some SO4, and hydrocarbons as soot. Same thing as a cloud,

THEREFORE,
Contrails can and do and will last for hours if the conditions are right. Because they are clouds, produced by combustion of jet fuel in a jet engine, being released into a very cold, supersaturated atmosphere.

And I am 49, and have been watching contrails for over 40 of those years. My dad flew to work every week. They lasted then, too. There are more contrails now, and more air flights daily. Cause and effect.

Y

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I would say you should look at Falun Dafa for the answer to this change of the skies, it is the same in Europe and the US I believe. There are fewer demons around. They have been eliminated in large numbers.

There are 100 million Falun Dafa cultivators who are sending righteous thoughts 4 times per day to eliminate the evil in other dimensions. Human beings have an inborn potential that surpasses all other beings of this universe, you just need to unlock them by transforming yourself.

Read this book, Zhuan Falun, and you will know how to join the fight:

www.falundafa.org...

A story about the battle of other dimensions(yes, star wars is ridiculous in comparison to this):

www.clearwisdom.net...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Ground level weather have no bearing on the conditions at flight altitude. There is a slight seasonal difference, as should be expected since it is planetary, not just your overhead sky.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

At the "altitude" measuring contest. Boys will be boys.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockerchic4God
I live in the Northern End of the Sacramento Valley in California. We were getting chem-trailed like crazy up until the 3rd week of June - and then, it completely stopped! Haven't had any since. I think it may have something to do with the gulf oil spill. I think all of the sprayer planes were diverted down there to spray corexit dispersant. Just a theory, I don't really know for sure. But for the time being I'm enjoying our "normal" beautiful blue skies!

Same here in Los Angeles, except the last chem-day was May 25. From '97 to about 2005, they filled the skies here on nearly a daily basis, then gradually tapered off. Now there's nothing for 3 months.

Lastest debunking in response to the lack of chemtrails: they're seasonal.
Give me a break! It is odd though that the same skeptics arrive at every chemtrail thread, give the same tired reasons why they can't possibly be anything but normal contrails, and derail the thread.

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS, PEOPLE!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by electropop

The facts don't lie though do they?

Threads on chemtrails increase during the northern hemisphere winter months and wane during the summer months.

How can that be disinfo when it's a cold, hard fact?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
im in bay area california and ive noticed the same thing. we were getting them allday everyday for many many weeks then they just stopped alltogether one day around april/june, and i havent seen a single trail since.

i had actually gotten use to being able to step outside at any given moment and spot 2 or 3 of them (sometimes more). then i remember stepping outside the one morning and not seeing any at all and i couldnt remember the last time it had been like that. i still havent seen a single trail and its been several months.

my baseless theory is that whatever they are spraying is a catalyst for HAARP, and they spray in areas where they want seismic stress points weakened or strengthened, to achieve various techtonic and climatic results.

or maybe its some newfangled massive radar/sonar type thing...who knows

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by electropop
Lastest debunking in response to the lack of chemtrails: they're seasonal.
Give me a break! It is odd though that the same skeptics arrive at every chemtrail thread, give the same tired reasons why they can't possibly be anything but normal contrails, and derail the thread.

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS, PEOPLE!

Well maybe if you did a little bit of research to understand basic meteorology, then we wouldnt be using the "same" reasons. Find it funny that us "same tired skeptics" either are pilots, scientists or weather proffesionals

Please also check the definition of troll. So far this thread is simply a discussion, no body is baiting another person, from either side of the argument. Its been pretty tame compared to some threads Ive seen over my 3 years here

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
This prophecy seemed relevant before(but no more..):

Prophecy - Maria Laach Monastery (16th Century)

The twentieth century will bring death and destruction, apostasy from the Church, discord in families, cities and governments; it will be the century of three great wars with intervals of a few decades. They will become ever more devastating and bloody and will lay in ruins not only Germany, but finally all countries of East and West.

After a terrible defeat of Germany will follow the next great war. There will be no bread for people anymore and no fodder for animals. Poisonous clouds, manufactured by human hands, will sink down and exterminate everything. The human mind will be seized by insanity.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I seem to need to repeat myself:

Originally posted by electropop
From '97 to about 2005, they filled the skies here on nearly a daily basis, then gradually tapered off. Now there's nothing for 3 months.

Not seasonal. Skies filled with them all day long, almost every day, including the summer, for years.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
There seems to be some confusion about trolling. Here's the basis of the OP's thread:

Clear Chemtrail Skies

Has anyone noticed the reduction in aircraft trails lately?

Are the skeptics on topic? No, they're talking about how chemtrails are purely natural persistent contrails, the same thing they talk about on every chemtrail thread. Not on topic, derailing the thread, and trolling.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
I would call it "cloud seeding". It's just the latest technology used by man to try and control the weather.

I believe that’s what they tell the pilots too.

Cloud seeding is done on a very small localized scale for a very short period of time and is done only to existing clouds.

On many occasions in the area where I live they do it on cloudless days. By midday the blue sky over a region expanding several municipalities (densely populated areas) were turned into a milky light blue. The southern west coast area of Canada is ideal for chemtrails because there are very few windy days, which is great for targeting, and the trails can linger the whole day.

And the plebes wonder why they now have allergies all year round not just during pollen season: plugged runny nose, chest congestion and plenty of prescription and over-the-counter drugs for relief.

What amazes me is that this is one crime that equally affects the dumb criminals involved in the execution and cover-up where many (including their loved ones) are also very medicated and sneezing and wheezing most of the time.

Barium and aluminum are often claimed to be in "chemtrails", but there are no credible tests to show they come from planes.

The following local news report seems credible to me.

www.youtube.com...

Barium is very common

So what… That’s identical to the fluoride script… “it’s ‘very common’ so don’t worry about consuming it involuntarily.”

Look for your answers from people who are in the right field of study, like aviation sciences, pilots, aviation engineers, chemists, even meteorologists.

One thing the above professionals all have in common… they all can be bought off.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by soleprobe]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

On many occasions in the area where I live they do it on cloudless days. By midday the blue sky over a region expanding several municipalities (densely populated areas) were turned into a milky light blue.

It seems you are not aware that what you are witnessing are CIRRUS CLOUDS.

Please, learn about meteorology, before you reply.

ONE OF THE WAYS that observors (QUALIFIED observors, as in ATC personnel, and meteorologists...and yes, even pilots) guage cloud heights, when they need to "estimate" is by various factors...FIRST of which is the observed cloud type.

(Certain cloud types and "shapes" ---- something stilll to learn for MANY people it seems ---- are indicative of AVERAGE altitudes and a clue to their basic altitude, based on the type and known levels where they form.

OTHER "estimates" of cloud altitudes are from instrumented soundings (weather balloons), or just PIREPS (PIlot REPorts).

There is NOT an airline pilot, or ANY OTHER pilot in existance who doesn't LAUGH at the idea of so-called "chemtrails"....because, we who KNOW the aviation and meteorology aspects KNOW that it is a foolish "belief"....

...AND, those of you who take the effort and time to LEARN , will also realize how silly the entire concept is.
________
EDIT = TAGS

[edit on 1 September 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

ROFLMBO! Perhaps you should have checked with the reporter who did the report. And look at the report again.
I've done both. I saw the report was worthless on four very large points. So I wrote to the reporter. He knows the report is wrong and why. A retraction/correction was made. Of course, that wouldn't be good for the "chemtrail experts".
Here is a video of me sharing our correspondence:

It was my first video and production values are low, but how do you share emails on video? I still haven't figured that out yet.
After a year, I made a follow-up video:

Here's a rundown on why your video is wrong.
1) Look at his sampling. An open jar in someone's backyard in a pick-up bed. The area the sample was taken in in mostly agricultural. There will be dirt in the air anytime the wind blows. How can this sample be used to show content of something miles overhead? Is there anyway to trace back to the source? No. The sample is meaningless, and laughable.
2) Now go to the 1:00 mark (give or take a second of two). The reporter clearly says the test shows "6.8 parts per million". The report shows the number 68.8, ten times what was said. So sloppy reporting? Dyslexia?
3) Even worse. It the unit shown is not ppm, it showns ug/L. The letter "u" is used for the more proper Greek letter "mu", which looks like this: ų. Mu is used to show BILLIONTHS. That's a 1000 times smaller unit. The report reads correctly: 68.8 PARTS PER BILLIONTH. This translates to .0688 parts per millionth. If the EPA guidelines are 2 ppm, this number is 3.4 % of that.
4) You will never see this correction made or explained on any "chemtrail" site by any of the "scientific" experts they claim. You will find the report UNCORRECTED on "chemtrail" sites to this day.

If that is your best evidence, then you need to start over.
Heck, I'm laughing so hard I can't even remember what your other rebuttals were.
I

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
We had clear Beautiful Skys for about 2weeks with the normal Jets here an there.
But since Monday they've been back in Ernest! the Sky this Morning was full of this crap criss crossing the Sky turning a beautiful Sunny Day into a horrible hazy Man Made Cloudy day! God i hate this stuff..

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

"DAVE".....did you not realize that all the time the skies seemed "clear", the SAME flights were actie, day after day afer day?

IOW....SAME flights flew overhead.....BUT, because of upper-level conditions, the contrails didn't form!

Flight schedules DO NOT CHANGE! (Well...they do , but only because of marketing differences...over-all, they are pretty much the same, day-to day...)

Only the conditons of the upper atmosphere.....varied.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Sauron posted

By Brian Pritchard ... It turns out that the United States Air Force has a fleet of approximately 550 KC-135 tanker jets many of which have been painted white to resemble civilian airliners....

Where is the Brian Pritchard evidence on these white KC-135 Stratotankers? They must all be hidng from the worlds aircraft enthusiasts?

KC-135 Stratotanker photo database

ww.airliners.net...

You'll find all the KC-135 Stratotanker fleet serials on the following website.

www.joebaugher.com...

The white plane chemtrail theory is utterly ridiculous. The likes of Tanker Enemy get all excited on such sightings as

Unfortunately they have absolutley no clue as to what they are filming, nor do they inform people of its true identity.

Look a Chemtrail tanker base! What could all those white aircraft be doing there? All protected by armed helicopters! Look evidence. Some of the chemtrailers believe that they have found the base

www.dailymotion.com...

TJ

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join