It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clear Chemtrail Skies

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I've noticed that contrails evaporate but chemtrails dont, they spread out. Why's that and what makes them different if theyre all just contrails?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Demetre
I've noticed that contrails evaporate but chemtrails dont, they spread out. Why's that and what makes them different if theyre all just contrails?

Some contrails evaporate, some contrails spread out. Depends on the temperatures and humidity of the air through which the aircraft is flying.

This is a good article for the basics but I can refer you to dozens of scientific papers from the 60s, 70s, 80s 90s and 00s if you want more detailed reading

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Essan]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Well i know my irish skys, an i can tell you that there are only a certain amount that fly over my head, an up to last week it was normal,, but before that all year there were chemtrails blocking the sun! an now there back! just now there was one spewing out crap with another normal plane at near enough the same latitude with only a usual small contrail! so dont come back to me with this rubbish,,i know a contrail from that other crap thats filling our skys without the public's permission.. dont patronize me in your reply

[edit on 6-9-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

I'm just surprised you've seen any contrails today given the cloud cover. Nothing showing up on the radar. I assume you're in the SW, down towards Co Kerry?

Which site do you use to monitor air traffic? I find www.radarvirtuel.com... pretty good

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Sunday I had to draw somemoney fromthe 'ATM ' here in Holland and the sky was littered with chemtrails

On my way to work this morning they laid a checkerboard....massive chemtrails in the sky.....it surprised me that I couldn't taste it.

Really,.....I am disgusted by the way our government refuses to inform the citizens what is going on....because there is...

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
We're lucky, we don't get chemtrails in Britain. Thoigh we do suffer from severe contrailitus at times due to all air traffic ......

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d025d3586360.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
well it seems like my thread about chemtrails
is pertinent to discussion here.

There are 5 pics I took this past week
of these chemtrails on this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

more photos

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

That would explain why we never get chemtrails in Britain: there are never any hurricanes to steer
Mind, shame we couldn't use them to steer some decent snow this way once in a while ......

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Your a windup merchant!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

As you have been repeatedly informed, those photos you took are of CONtrails, and clouds. Nothing else --- for the much balleyhooed "chemtrails" simply don't exist.

It continues to be a shame that this HOAX and myth manages to fool people so easily. Despite all the efforts that have been made here to explain WHY it is foolishness.

Efforts made by people who actually have knowledge, and experirence to bring to the discussions, to attempt to remove the ignorance that prevails.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Your the ignorant one for believing they are all contrails......

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

Just a picture of common or garden contrails .....

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Essan]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

As i said allready your a wind up! but your not winding me up , you must be Blind an your leading the Blind..PS im not blind!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Clear & Deep Blue Skys in Middle Tennessee all Labor Day Weekend.
It was so evident, even the Sheeple were commenting on the fact that No Chemtrails were present.

Must have given the Chemtrail planes a week-end off.

I find it so funny that these "FLAT EARTHers" refuse to acknoledge the simple fact that Chemtrails are real. Even when the evidence is so plain to see, all one has to do to know Chemtrails exsist is to look up, couldn't be any easier than that. But they still think the Earth is Flat, and if you sail to far out Monsters will get you, and you will fall of the edge .

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

How about you do some real educating for yourself??

Take the time to look up the records for all the UPPER LEVEL temperatures and relative humidiy condiitons for the region, for all this past weekend.

Everything above 25,000 feet (I forget off-hand the millibars for that level...thst is something OzWeatherman, or Essan will know, since THEY are the trained meterologists. You can also look it up online....)

Once you have that info, THEN you'll realize WHY there were no contrails.

Passenger, cargo and private jets no doubt flew all weekend, just like every other weekend.....and the reason NO contrails? Atmospheric conditions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thought to add: There are tons and tons of resources available if you only search around, on the Web, to find all sorts of info on contrails.

Maybe someone might wish to get in touch with THESE GUYS since they are bonafide, and can be verified (because it seems some ATS members just don't want to believe the real professionals who post here...because of our anonymity).

Actually, come to think of it, our two resident meteroologists are hardly "anonymous"...but, some seem to forget that.

[edit on 7 September 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Of course Planes flew all labor-day weekend. I observered many, with normal contrails. The difference is these were Contrails NOT Chemtrails.We know the difference of normal contrail and abnormal Chemtrails even if you don't.

And on the night of sept 6 the Chemtrail planes started flying in the Middle Tennessee area and all day on tuesday the 7th, we had rain the night of the 7th. This is weather mod. Like it or not believe or not the Fact is Chemtrails are real

No one is buying your explanations that these trails are one in the same, We know better. Forget the effort, you have never succeeded in changing anyones mind. The louder you shout the weaker you appear.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Oh, for Pete's sake!!! I will continue to (attempt) to educate you. It is not "shouting"....it is telling you that you need to get off your duff, and learn. WE are your catalyst for that. I mean, just look at what you wrote:

And on the night of sept 6 the Chemtrail planes started flying in the Middle Tennessee area and all day on tuesday the 7th, we had rain the night of the 7th. This is weather mod.

The only "weather mod" going on was from Mother Nature....most likely, in your area, from the way you described it, an approaching weather FRONT. Take the time to LEARN, please....get some links to weather MAPS, (I put one there, for Nashville. Just the first one I found Googling...). Look for the "fancy" kinds, with all of the details. THAT is how your nightly TV weatherperson makes their predictions. (Or, they just repeat what someone else, like a REAL meteorologist, has already predicted).

Read this about HOW rain is formed....pay attention to this link, and then especially the chapter labeled "CAUSES". See the three many types of rain formation?

"Frontal", "Convection" and "Orographic". Summertime, where you live, in the high humidity, convection accounts for a lot of raincloud formation. HOWEVER, you saw high-altitude cirrus (redundant, but said to make a point) that is a tell-tale sign of an approaching weather front, or similar change in the weather patterns. There is not a technique, nor an airplane,on Earth to make man-made rainclouds.

(Rain does NOT fall from cirrus, of course).

Yah know, the airspace over the United States is ALREADY crowded enough, with all the normal, everyday sceduled air traffic. Haven't you taken the time to look at those links I provided, yet? That one, there (again) I put up already with Nashville (KBNA) as its center reference airport. (You said you were in "central" TN). That site requires a fast connection, hope you have one. It is mostly for PILOTS to use, but that's why I like it, because it's accurate, and detailed. LOOK! Even shows weather radar returns. (Enlarge the map, change the scale, click to view in "Satellite" and "Aviation Sectional" modes). Explore, and learn. BTW, the "Sectional" charts only apply to the navigational Airways below 18,000 feet.

SO, in order for you to see how the airplanes at ALTITUDE travel, along which routes, use THIS link. It may, or may not, come up right away for your local area...depends on your computer. It defaults to Los Angeles, for some reason. Type in "KBNA" (for Nashville, if that's close to you) in the upper left corner. Click "GO". You will see a Sectional chart. Look for tabs labeled "ENROUTE H-(x)" (Where (x) is a number). The "H" is for "High" altitude, and those are the same types of IFR charts used by jets and such, above 18,000 feet. Black lines, labeled "J-(x)" are Jet Airways routes. This all will give you some idea of the "invisible" traffic "lanes" in the sky, over your head.

These are no mystery, there are no "secret" airplanes, everything up there can be tracked, IF it has an IFR flight plan in the FAA computer system. (AS will all types of airplanes operating above 18,000 feet, in the US. Not ALL on the IFR flight plans will always go that high, but ALL commercial airlines, operating under FAR Part 121 and 135 must operate on IFR flight plans).

You see, I have +37 years experience AS a pilot, so I happen to know a bit more than, you maybe? Same with the resident meteorologists here. And, there is not ANY airline pilot (I and know of many, all colleagues I've encountered over the years and career at the airline) who won't
at this silly idea of "chemtrails". Go down to an airport and ask one.

edit on 8 September 2010 by weedwhacker because: Added SkyVector link.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Do you know how silly people look when they make the claim they can tell the difference between a "normal" contrail and a "chemtrail"?
So you can see chemical make-up from miles away? How does that work?
And the persistence thing doesn't fly either. People know about CLOUDS, and how they can last for hours. Are clouds different than a "chemtrail"? According to that "rule", they must not be. And what are clouds made of? Ask any child, they know. Why don't you?

Do CT's even think about what they are saying? Since when can anybody "see" anything when they can't "see" they are not even talking sense? It is embarrassing that the state of science literacy in the US is so shockingly low that people claim the ability to see chemical content and buy into the myth about "chemtrails". Why don't you learn something. Read a book. Talk to the people who fly and the people whose profession it is to know about clouds and weather. Just go outside and watch the clouds. But that would mean you'd have to pull your head out of your......oh, that probably won't make it past the mod.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

See also (I will link to the previous post, rather than repeating it and cluttering up the thread) you can see a whole bunch of videos I found, and posted, showing clouds in action....in time-lapse, instead of normal speed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You see, normally some things happen so slowly, we perceive it the wrong way, sometimes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EDIT: Also, another link from this thread, on Page #2 I believe. Actually, just the video for you. Of TWO jumbo jets making contrails (as they normally will do sometimes) in the middle of Siberia!!! Not like there's a lot of need there, for any "weather mods", huh??

(BTW...I like these kinds of videos, because they're filmed from the cockpits, so people can see it from OUR perspective...):

edit on 8 September 2010 by weedwhacker because: Wrong link! (Arrrrgh!)

edit on 8 September 2010 by weedwhacker because: YT video

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

all one has to do to know Chemtrails exsist is to look up, couldn't be any easier than that.

good afternoon brokedown,

When I look up I see contrails.

Can you tell us how you differentiate a "chemtrail" from a contrail?

"contrails only last a few minutes while chemtrails stay and spread out", "just look up", "just listen to your gut", "the planes are unmarked", "they do cloud seeding", "they spray chemicals to fight wildfires", "you're a disinfo agent!", are not acceptable answers.

Most chemical analysis are done in a lab, and if visual identification is needed to identify a chemical or compound, the use of a microscope is employed.

How can you tell the chemical composition of something 28,000 feet+ away from the un aided eye?

Also, can you show us exactly why the science presented to dispell the "chemtrail" myth is, from numerous people, from numerous places, "bad science"?

Also, can you please explain why just looking at clouds is a much better why of researching meteorology, as opposed to actual scientific observation's(and looking at clouds is part of that, there is just alot more to it than that)?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join