It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clear Chemtrail Skies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed the reduction in aircraft trails lately?

Today I witnessed something I haven't seen in years, a sky without one single
contrail or "chemtrail". It was a beautiful sight to behold.
What made me think of you all at ATS and posting this thread, was the fact that
I observed plenty of aircraft, actually more than average due to the vacation/new
school year season,etc. Yet what really amazed me though was that none of these aircraft produced any sort of exhaust trails AT ALL. I am hailing from the Tri-State area of the North East New England U.S.A. and I must say that I haven't witnessed a sky
like that since Sept. 11 when all air traffic was grounded. (Except for 2 Military
Interceptor Jets that briefly said hello). At any rate, the sea level humidity was 50
percent and the temperature was approximately 85 degrees f.

My nature tells me to consider this glorious day as a gift from the Creator,
yet my intellect tells me that something has been reset or reconsidered.
Whatever it is, it is a step in the right direction.

I feel like the Volume knob on the Worlds Stress Level just got turned Way Down.
I hope it lasts.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
There are no chemtrails.
The conditions on the ground have nothing to do with condiitons at flight altitude. Not a thing.
I am in Indiana, and we have had some really clear days as well. We also need rain. So clear days, while good for not producing contrails ( chemtrails do not exist), rain would be nice. Contrails show that the atmosphere at that level is supersaturated, and can be used to show that rain is likely in a couple of days. Why? Because that is how weather works. It's how it always works...cirrus clouds show a weather change. Where there are cirrus clouds, you usually have the conditions for contrails to form and persist.
Since all planes produce exhaust, it is all still there, you just couldn't see it because the atmosphere was dry enough to suck it all up (well, it would sublime officially). Had the air had more moisture, it would have triggered the formation of a contrail. The ratio is as high as one part exhaust producing about 10,000 gallons of atmospheric condensation. (I would give the cite for that, but it is currently lost in my recently deceased computer.....I'll look, though).
So, while you are calmed and happy about it, it really just means that you are going to have dry weather still. Since I am west of you and in the northern hemisphere, and the weather is dry here, with nothing coming from the gulf up the Mississippi, it will continue to be dry for both of us.
But all the products of exhaust are still there. And, as you noticed the current heavier than average air travel, there are more exhaust fumes than average. We just can't see them.
Happy happy, joy, joy.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Happy Happy Joy Joy.....

That's right.

Gotta get back to my Log from Renco.

Your statement that there "are no chemtrails" is debatable to say the least.

Thanks for your sincere reply though.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

I agree with you, I live on the very western edge of Lake Ontario in Canada. It was just yesterday that I commented to a friend that I had not seen any trails for the last few days.

[edit on 29/8/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Not to burst your reality bubble but, Have you ever heard of Cloud Seeding?
Silver iodide, Barium, Calcium Chloride, Micro powdered Aluminum,and Bacterium are just a Short and outdated list of agents deployed.

You may not want to call it a "chemtrail", fine, what else would you call it?

A rose by any other name........

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thanks Sauron,

Blessings to you and yours.

Cheers to clear skies for ALL my Canadian Neighbors.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Didn't you guys know, chemtrails are seasonal?

They appear during the cooler months and disappear during the warmer months, just like rain!

Funny that...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/uploads/ats61938_chart.jpg[/atsimg]

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 29/8/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Yeah sure they do, just like heating bills.

LOL I guess that's your slippery way of confirmation.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Cloud seeding eh?

Here's a cool video exposing the truths of just how evil cloud seeding is:

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Just forget it, he's going to shrug it off anyway.
Leave him be.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildmanimal

Not to burst your reality bubble but, Have you ever heard of Cloud Seeding?
Silver iodide, Barium, Calcium Chloride, Micro powdered Aluminum,and Bacterium are just a Short and outdated list of agents deployed.

Cloud Seeding is a completely different thing

For one, it occurs at a much lower level than the trails occur. All the clouds that produce rain occur much lower. Which brings me to point number 2. There already has to be clouds present for cloud seeding to occur. Its literally impossible for cloud seeding to be observed from the ground. The reason there needs to be cloud is because the substances added, are there simply to encourage condensation an the growth of ice nuclei within the cloud.

Only silver iodide and dry ice are used for 2 seperate reasons. The dry ice cools the surrounding air quickly, causing ice crystals to form spontanoeusly, increasing the size of surrouding ice nuclei, causing those droplets to get heavier thus falling as rain

Silver Iodide has a structure similar to ice, and this crystaline sturcture acts as trigger to increase ice crystal growth, meaning it has a greater mass and those droplets will fall as rain

Please do some reseach before you make statements about cloud seeding

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Hey Chadwickus, I never said that cloud seeding was "evil",
I am only stating the fact that chemicals are sprayed in to the atmosphere
using aerosol or other means by aircraft. However, as far as I know,
there are not any regulations, nor an agency to monitor these discharges.
At least here in the U.S.A. I find that somewhat alarming, considering that
I am required to have a catalytic converter on my automobile. Not only that , ALL automobile owners in the U.S.A. are subject to annual/biannual testing and fees. We as citizens kinda frown upon the testing time and expenses, however
the over all pattern of thought is that we are contributing to less pollution
and cleaner air for the nation.

So,,, what are they spraying unregulated up there anyway?
Savvy?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Bill Abram was a former meteorological observer with the Canadian Department of Transportation stationed in North Bay Ontario.

Chemtrails: on the trail of our assassins

Chemtrails destroying the world as we know it

By Brian Pritchard

Snip~~

It turns out that the United States Air Force has a fleet of approximately 550 KC-135 tanker jets many of which have been painted white to resemble civilian airliners.2 Air Force documents refer to the long white plumes of these aircraft as "aerial obscuration," ostensibly because the long trails can spread out over a period of hours to form an overcast sky.3 These artificial overcasts often have subtle parallel lines or striations running through them. When looking at the sun through these thin wispy clouds one can often observe a subtle, chemical, multi-colored halo, with colors similar to gasoline on water. The effect is more pronounced when viewed through polarized sunglasses. The jets can also be seen marking a large chemtrail "X" in the sky, indicating that satellites are directing jet flight paths and tracking the movement of the artificial clouds

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Hey OZ W, thanks for your sober and scientific reply.

"Cloud seeding is not visable from the ground".

That may certainly be true my friend, but I have observed some
questionable flight patterns and dispersals.

That being said, I can assume that what I have witnessed would not be
cloud seeding, but another sort of areal dispersal.

Back to my original post...I don't think that is financially viable for them now.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Segador

Appreciate your reply and video post.

I will watch it now.

I never shrug anything off, I fight it off. Thanks

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Segador

Watched the video....their approach is small scale, and it does not appear to
be reducing the drought down under.

Cloud seeding is a cover for what I am trying to convey, and for what
they are doing.

Savvy?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

I took the time to watch the video you shared.
I don't think those old folks are lying, do you?

Enough said. Clear Skies Ahead.

Throw out the window what the teacher said.

Wildmanimal

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Welly, welly,welly , well.

The rest button has been pressed.

Enjoy

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I live in the Northern End of the Sacramento Valley in California. We were getting chem-trailed like crazy up until the 3rd week of June - and then, it completely stopped! Haven't had any since. I think it may have something to do with the gulf oil spill. I think all of the sprayer planes were diverted down there to spray corexit dispersant. Just a theory, I don't really know for sure. But for the time being I'm enjoying our "normal" beautiful blue skies!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

So, this article makes a lot of bold claims yet provides no evidence to back up these claims.

Are you able to verify the claims of this article?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join