It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clear Chemtrail Skies

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Okay, I now have the time to answer, sorry for the delay, work. I'm not clear on what question you're wanting answered. Do I have proof? I believe so. Links to follow. Why would they mark anything that would be blown in different directions? I cant answer that unless, it's not particularly important where it lands.
I did say it's a belief which is pretty hard to prove. Some people have a belief in a God, just because you haven't seen him doesnt mean he doesnt exist.
I can say that I'm not as great at debating as I'd like but I think if I present some evidence I wont have to debate much. I have a feeling that I could evidence falling outa my butt and you wouldnt acknowledge it. Since it's my 'onus' whatever that means, I'd love for you to look at what I believe as proof and then you make you're argument against. There are a few, some are longer than others but I will do my best to label them so there's not a ton of reading.

downloads.climatescience.gov...
Unfortunately you will have to read a good deal of this chapter 3. It's from US Climate Change Science Program, from the government.

107th Congress H.R.2977
www.govtrack.us...
The term 'chemtrails' is mentioned at the bottom- section 7 (B)

www.fas.org... Same as above.

I just wanted to list 2 sources, there are more and easily looked up on government sites.

www.ratical.org...
This just shows that the govt has no problem using chemicals on the population even if by sea.

www.globalresearch.ca...

I have more to post if needed but thought this would be a good start. I think the most compelling is the H.R.2977 but all offer good information.

Kim

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by soleprobe

I do not seem to recall any mountains in the British Columbia/Pasific Northwest region of this planet with mountains that reach up as high as ~26,000 feet, and above....because THOSE are the altitudes where CONtrails are going to form.

Therefore, the CONtrails are not going to be "shrouding" any beautiful mountains.

That's because they're not contrails.... I’ve been in the area of S/W BC since the late 70s and I don’t need you to post youtube vids to teach me what normal skies look like for this area.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by soleprobe]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Now, if it's a particularly hot, humid, sticky and icky day today, in the area, then you MAY see the sort of atmospheric haze you described....

You obviously know nothing about the weather system on the west coast. The west coast of Canada is NOT humid and muggy like the east coast (Toronto, Montreal etc..) On clear summer days (when it’s not raining) it's always dry like northern California. On very rare occasions, maybe a few days in the summer, the humidity may rise and I actually like it when that happens because it reminds me of Montreal where I grew up. But most every summer evening here (unlike the muggy east coast where if you don’t have AC you gotta sleep out on the porch to stay alive) it's cool and dry and perfect for sleeping.

When you wake up on a dry BC summer day and see a beautiful cloudless British Columbia blue sky and then at around 9 am you start to see two or three long white streaks “contrails” that linger around and slowly spread out. And then by 12 pm you see 20 or more “contrails” (some spreading out some freshly expelled and narrow) and jets flying back and forth where some of the contrails they leave are spurted out into sections and begin to linger and spread out as such. And then by 3pm there are a countless number of “contrails” that have completely covered the sky and the older ones have spread out into hazy wide plumes. Then by 6pm all those hazy wide plumes have converged with other hazy wide plumes into a mush of disfigured haze blocking out the natural sunlight and hazing out the green covered mountains and you still see jets laying down freshly expelled narrow white streaks “contrails”. … Any brain-dead moron who has taken the time and effort that I have to observe this progression over the course of the day will realize that those are NOT “contrails” (water vapor) that are being laced over a clear dry BC summer sky.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Well said, but its like talking to the wall with some on here!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
Well said, but its like talking to the wall with some on here!

They're just doin their job

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Yea man! now were did I hear this before? ,, We are just following orders!

[edit on 3-9-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

In any case, they are much fewer chemtrail planes now and that means, wherever they came from and went back to, that place is definitely under pressure and that pressure is rising as it seems...

I believe the solution to all troubles of mankind lies with the principle of "Truth-Compassion-Forbearance is good", the foundation of Falun Dafa.

The power of that principle is just beyond anything. As all people will soon realize.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gaussq

In any case, they are much fewer chemtrail planes now and that means, wherever they came from and went back to, that place is definitely under pressure and that pressure is rising as it seems...

I believe the solution to all troubles of mankind lies with the principle of "Truth-Compassion-Forbearance is good", the foundation of Falun Dafa.

The power of that principle is just beyond anything. As all people will soon realize.

Yea right! my Sky's were full of this crap this morning, meaning they were spraying all night!

[edit on 3-9-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I'm posting a few more links. I want to give as much proof of chemtrails as possible. I've got a good deal of info, I do a ton of research on anything/everything I can get my hands on. I've actually got files and files of stuff along these lines.
Those of us who believe in chemtrails also do our 'homework'. It's always made to sound like we're these freaks who are paranoid or cant think for themselves. That last sentence makes me think....'We're all mad here'.....lol
www.asp.bnl.gov...
www.asp.bnl.gov...
Some are longer than others but entail a lot of info. Like I said earlier, I have other files but if these arent sufficient then I'm tappin' out...lol

Kim

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Demetre

Your links?

PROOF that the "chemtrail" believers don't understand what they're reading....sicne I am assuming that somehow you found those links, form a "chemtrail" website??

Please read them again....take a look at your second link (the long one) and go to page 17.

BOTH of those links are talking about the study of "aerosols" (which is the problem, and the reason for the "chemtrail chonfusion", it seems. THAT word 'aerosol', conjurs up a certain mental image in people's minds --- the WRONG impressions).

Read very, very carefully, and understand the science behind what they are describing....the 'aerosols', in a scientific sense, are ALREADY IN the atmosphere, and are there from, basically, two avenues: NATURAL effects (dust, pollen, etc), and HUMAN activities that result in pollution and even more 'aerosols' that may accumulate.

They are trying to understand the dynamics, and implications, of what is already there! That is all.

People ("chemtrailers") see the word 'aerosol' and picture something being sprayed, like a can of hair spray or something... :shk:

In the first (short) link, this is very clearly laid out:

Routine aerosol measurements made in situ and by remote sensing will be supplemented by an array of sensing systems on the ground and on aircraft to characterize the physical and optical properties of aerosol properties in detail.

Note the phrase "in situ". We know what that means, right?

Here, easy to search the Web, to learn more:

Technically, an aerosol is a suspension of fine solid particles or liquid droplets in a gas. Examples are smoke, oceanic haze, air pollution, smog and CS gas. In general conversation, aerosol usually refers to an aerosol spray can or the output of such a can.

en.wikipedia.org...

See also: "aerosol spray", for descriptions of the DEVICE used to 'make' aerosols...THAT is what confuses the "chemtrailers"...the common term is misunderstood, and confused.

[edit on 3 September 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Demetre

Okay, first link. It's something I am familar with. And I will say what I have told every person that has sent me the same thing:

AEROSOL does not mean "sprayed". An aerosol is anything in the air that is not air. Look up the complete report; there is a glossary in the back. Anthropogenic means things in the air by man, from many sources. One of the largest man-made aerosols is the burning of the rain forest in Brazil. The aerosol is the soot and ash from the fires. The largest (by area) maker of atmospheric aerosol is the ocean, which sends up salts and minerals into the air anytime a wave crashes. It's why you can smell the sea. The largest land-produced aerosol is from the Sahara desert. It's sand can land at least a far away as Florida.
Man-made aerosols besides the rainforest burning would be industry, agricultrual, mining, and transportation, of which contrails make up a very small part. But that is in the part of the report you didn't link me too. I believe a chart on page 14 of the entire report is the only mention of "contrails." If you use the "search" you will not find any matches for "contrails", " air transportation", or even "exhaust".
If you do not know what the term "aerosol" means, you would not understand the report anyway. That you think it is proof, doesn't make much of a point in your favor.

HR 2977 has lots of problems. The bill was not written by the Rep involved. Second, "chemtrails" are not "Space", they are atmopsheric. Third, to say "chemtrails" are real based up their inclusion, you would also have to believe that everything on that list also exists and is being used. Don't you think the UFO people would be wetting themselves over an admission of "extraterrestrial weaponry"? It sure would be a bigger story than some silly chemicals being sprayed, wouldn't it? It's not an admission of anything, it was a speculation that was removed (rightly). And the point is moot, anyway because the bill didn't make it out of committee. Not proof of anything more than some Reps need to proofread what they didn't write that bears their name.
Your third link didn't work, and the site search of "chemtrails" only brings up a Google list off-site.
The next link is a story about using real chemical weapons in a military training session. Not very nice, I'll agree. Proof of "chemtrails", not even close. Anyone who has to work in an environment with toxic fumes and a gasmask is routinely tested. They can be tricky to wear and use well. Police do it with teargass, firefighters with smoke. Not even close to being part of the "chemtrail" myth.
The last link is to a "chemtrail" site. Of course they are going to think "chemtrails" are real. Their proof includes most of your links and a report filed this year in Belgium. I've read the report, have you? "Chemtrails" are always put in "", like I do. I do it because it's not a real word. They also include cloud seeding, which is real, and not a "chemtrail". At least you didn't send me to carnicom.com.
The other links:
1) There is that same word "aerosol" used correctly in the report and believed to be "sprayed", mistakenly by "chemtrail" believers.
2) Please look up the work "tropospheric" and combine with "aerosol". It's not about the trails claimed to be "'chemtrails", it's about the air closer to the ground. Air pollution from industry, agricultural, exhaust....all are "tropospheric aerosols".

I'll send you a link:
Contrail Science
It is a site which can refute anything ever said about "chemtrails" at any time. With cites! It also has an open forum.
I have never heard, read, or been shown anything about "chemtrails" that wasn't easily debunked. Including all the links you sent me.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
Yea right! my Sky's were full of this crap this morning, meaning they were spraying all night!

Well today it so far appears like they've taken the day off. Maybe it's because of the long weekend and they want to get out of town before the rush. Or maybe they decided to fly over to your area last night to give you guys a good dose.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gaussq

I hope you're right. And I feel a lot of that pressure is coming from within the intelligence apparatus itself and also the pilots who refuse to follow such bizarre orders. We need good people to remain on the inside where they can do the most damage by covertly working against the machine to frustrate it, those within the apparatus who value their own children more than following the orders of a bunch of sick gasbag old perverted farts.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by soleprobe]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

???
No knowledge of how things really are, in aviaiton apparently...

...and also the pilots who refuse to follow such bizarre orders.

NOTE: There is not ONE pilot, of any experience (civilian or military) who doesn't laugh at this entire "chemtrail" nonsense.

Firstly, a civlian cannot be "ordered".....and, (although it is NOT being done anyway...), think about it!!! ----In the military, you cannot "refuse" orders!!!

The "chemtrail" baloney is simply so outlandish, it is amazing that some people fall for it.

The only people who continue to get suckered in to this junk, and also tend to spread this misinformaiton around, are those who refuse to read what is put in front of them --- like the actual science, and not the "imaginations" of the few crackpots who began this whole stupid concept, and used the Internet to spread it around. Just to dupe others.....

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Seems you missed the point of the videos....

...and I don’t need you to post youtube vids to teach me what normal skies look like for this area.

Based on your comments about the sky conditions today.

Why not take some time to learn about weather, and weather forecasting techniques, and procedures.

Use the Web, it is lilkely full of good sites to help you learn.

Take a listen now and then to the local news weatherperson, too. PAY attnetion to what they predict, how they describe the upcoming day's forecasts.

The airplanes still fly the same routes, mostly unvaried every day (except for normal airline scheduling differences, some days)... I have linked to the FlightAware website once already...still not looking there, to DENY ignorance???

The ONLY reason you can see the contrails is: BECAUSE they are composed of the very same "stuff" that clouds are!!!

But, clouds aren't around all of the time, are they?? Well, guess what --- same with contrails. For the same reasons.

Ask yourselves this: HOW do you think the weather changes? Ever seen the signs of approaching weatehr fronts? (You have, but you didn't pay attention....it was ONLY recently, with this silly "chemtrails" nonsense, that the "junk" they call "science" has confused you).

Learning about meteorology, the real sciences behind it, is a real step to better understanding and comprehension.

The only people who, after taking the time to learn, still believe in "chemtrails" are either unteachable, or choose to remain willfully ignorant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here, the 10-day forecast for Vancouver, Canada:

www.weather.com...

Hint: See how they predict rainy days ahead. Know what causes rain? Rainclouds. What other types of clouds will form, to accompany those rainclouds?

Where do they come from? How do they get to where you live.

Go learn all about it, please! Look for resources, ask a professional educator, something!

It is YOUR choice, either way.

(If you don't want people to laugh at you behind your back, I suggest the learning path...)

[edit on 3 September 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Hint: See how they predict rainy days ahead. Know what causes rain? Rainclouds. What other types of clouds will form, to accompany those rainclouds?

Are you ok? ….

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Thank u for the link, will check it out later tonight. For the most part, honestly thats all I have chemtrail wise.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Good God Almighty...Somebody finally Witnessed.

The word says that The Lord helps those who help themselves.

Especially in matters of intelligence.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Hey There Bro,

Your Trying Too hard. That is why no one Believes you
anymore. It appears that you are being paid for your efforts.

Go ahead then, YOU breathe it in. I hope you and yours
enjoy it.

I'll come visit your newborn in the plastic bubble.

Regards,,,,,,

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

I live between two major airports, Boeing Field and SeaTac in Seattle...And you're right. I hadn't thought about it until now, but I haven't seen a contrail in quite some time. I say 'contrail' because I'm a firm believer that chemtrails are hogwash.

Anyway, great thread! Going to finish reading now.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by NewWorldDisorder]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join