It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Hero and sixth man to walk on the Moon comes clean

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

According to a Dr. Vladimir Azhazha: "Neil Armstrong relayed the message to Mission Control that two large, mysterious objects were watching them after having landed near the moon module. But this message was never heard by the public - because NASA censored it."
According to a Dr. Aleksandr Kasantsev, Buzz Aldrin took color movie film of the UFOs from inside the module, and continued filming them after he and Armstrong went outside. Armstrong confirmed that the story was true but refused to go into further detail, beyond admitting that the CIA was behind the cover-up.

how is that not fascinating ???
and how come the gov officials didnt disclosed anything prior to these astronaults statements
between listening to the Gov official and those credible high profile NASA astronaults...
my choice goes to the real heroes ... not to those lying politicians that do nothing in life

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

you are one hardcore debunker

those are transmission .. we usualy listen to them in audio in the first place

i have only heard them one time at a discovery channel story
between listening and reading them.. i prefer to read the exact words

[edit on 8/29/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
how is that not fascinating ?

Because it is an unsubstantiated claim with no evidence or corroboration from the claimed sources.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tnewguy
For me the UFO subject is a sensitive one. When I was like 15yrs old I believe that my little cousin and I saw a UFO in Puerto Rico. I remember all the dogs in the neiborhood barking then like 10 seconds later we saw the light. It was like at 1130 at night and I was on the phone with my wife (girlfriend) at the time. Even though she witnessed my reaction over the phone, now 16 yrs later she still says that Im crazy.

That's why Its a sensitive subject. I dont need disclosure to know that we are not alone. It just bothers me to see all the hoax on this site and hate the fact that when there is some kind of evidence it Is always blurry fake.

I know that it seems off subject but what I am trying to get at Is that thousands of people that come up with the same claim can't be wrong. If they seen what I think I seen then we shouldn't be waiting on disclosures from our government.

i know what you need .. that why i usualy dont spoke about my UFO often .. only on certain occasion to certain people ...
mine was multicolor flashing in the night so its kind of "blurry" to
i know if i speak to much about this i can be labelled "crazy" for thinking such a thing to be real ..
that why you need to balance it
but thanks to have shared your story
another UFO witness is always welcome

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

That is not the transmission just a claimed transcript. Worlds of difference.

This would be perhaps the most important audio in the history of mankind, comprehensive proof we are not alone and yet you can't find it anywhere, other than to say you saw it on a nebulous Discovery channel program at some ambiguous time in the past. Amazing this important piece of history is nowhere to be found.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

how is that not fascinating ?

Because it is an unsubstantiated claim with no evidence or corroboration from the claimed sources.

Even if i would teleport you on a spaceship above earth
the next morning you will come to me with silly reasons like
hey did you drug me or something ..
hey i had a cool dream .. etc

You debunker peoples will always find a reasons to reject the obvious .. dont you questions things sometime ???

[edit on 8/29/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

That is not the transmission just a claimed transcript. Worlds of difference.

This would be perhaps the most important audio in the history of mankind, comprehensive proof we are not alone and yet you can't find it anywhere, other than to say you saw it on a nebulous Discovery channel program at some ambiguous time in the past. Amazing this important piece of history is nowhere to be found.

i agree.. thats why they are rare
if you copy a top secret audio tape from Nasa
and you get caught ... you risk life in prison

later the astronaults approved those writen transmissions
ITS THEIR WORDS ... they remember what they saw and said
i dont know who copied them from the original source
to the one who released this info

and what about our ex defense minister from Canada ??
did you listen to what he have to say ?
or he is not credible enought to your eyes

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

How about we stick to discussing the subject, instead of each other or trying to find ways to dismiss people who ask hard questions?

dont you questions things sometime ???

I'm questioning you, aren't I?

What are you actually questioning?

[edit on 29-8-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I've said it once and I'll say it again, a Government that lies to you for 67 years,
are you really going to trust what they say about these aliens, honestly
the sheeple will swallow any story the Gov tells them. The day they come clean will be the day we die from the biggest lie ever.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheApachekid

Personally I don't think the Government has ever had to knock on my door to tell me that there aren't flying saucers hovering around my neighborhood. I live there and can pretty much see it for myself.

Maybe you should try and figure out who might be lying to you.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

How about we stick to discussing the subject, instead of each other or trying to find ways to dismiss people who ask hard questions?

dont you questions things sometime ???

I'm questioning you, aren't I?

question something that is bigger and more important than me
this is what this thread is all about...

so in resume .. you dont beleive in Aliens .. is it so hard to tell ?
i will respect your opinions but you have to respect those astronaults guys to

if you dont respect my judgment on this .. its your call i will not be offended trust me

aside from the thread subject :..
do you always beleive in official stories ?
that would be a good thread to make

DO YOU ALWAYS BELEIVE IN OFFICIAL STORIES ???
i will take that in notes .. i will have many things to write in the thread thats for sure

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by TheApachekid

Personally I don't think the Government has ever had to knock on my door to tell me that there aren't flying saucers hovering around my neighborhood. I live there and can pretty much see it for myself.

Maybe you should try and figure out who might be lying to you.

do you mean that you never saw one .. just to clarify
i thought you meaned that in your neighborhood you often see UFOs

in many part of the world .. UFO activities are high
and nothing in others places since earth is big ..
they didnt go everywhere all the time ...
i would be previlegied if i can see another one ...
its been more than 15 yrs since i saw one .. that was a long time ago

by the way some are invisibles

many people caught one on their developed pictures
they notice the UFO after the picture was took
but they didnt see anything the day they took it
how mysterious again

i would have some cloaked devices... if i was highly advanced and spying on another planet

thats why in general we cant really saw them all

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I do, indeed mean that I have never seen an alien spacecraft. Everything I have seen, up to this point in my life, has been what one would normally expect to see in the skies... stars, planets, the moon, venus, birds, airplanes, helicopters, kites, etc.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

reply to post by maybee

if i was head of the government ...
sadly i would not disclose it yet .. for your protection lol

because indeed .. panics and riots on the street will happen
if peoples with their young minds aknowledge the truth

im ready for that disclosure like many others
but not all peoples will react to this news in a good way

At the end of some important person's political life (heading out of office), someone will use all of this for their agenda to keep some of the former power over the mass that they hold so dear.

(example)GWBush: "I come before you to stand behind you... alien menace... many of you have heard... I promise to be your eyes, your ears, your shield...

So what we are all waiting for is an individual who we wouldn't expect to come forth with 'the beans', suddenly spill them in our faces. Has to be someone that at least 49% of the Earth has knowledge of, and has to be someone who held power and/or technology. And when the beans are spilled, the MSM will take that boulder of news, roll it down a hill, and we will all watch it gain momentum.

On a side note, Neil Armstrong was always, and still is my hero. I saw him when I was about 5 (about 30 years ago) when he was in my neighborhood (Columbus), making an appearance to gain votes to represent Ohio. I remember showing him my book (was a hardback copy of 3 comic books in one, one was 'Jason and the Space Pirates') wich had a lot of interesting factoids between the stories. I don't remember his words, but he complimented me on my interest in space and also in my imagination. A couple years later my family moved to the space coast in Florida, I went to High school on the beach, and majored in Astronomy at U of F. You'd think I should be walking in his lunar footsteps or something, but sadly I became joe schmoe college dropout (due to my 1st relationship with the opposite sex). That is all years behind me and I still punch myself in the arm every now and then for loosing the path I dreamed. --- Oh reason for this personal rant: I do not believe that the quote from the link (www.syti.net/UFOSightings.html) was Armstrong.

My Temp or airy view of it all.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

I do, indeed mean that I have never seen an alien spacecraft. Everything I have seen, up to this point in my life, has been what one would normally expect to see in the skies... stars, planets, the moon, venus, birds, airplanes, helicopters, kites, etc.

can you see the Internationnal Space Station
its the most shiny star in the sky
the one that is never at the same place each night
its not a UFO but i love the sight

sometime i see moving stars
but i will never beat my first real UFO
moving slowly beside a mountain with flashing color lights
that after a few minute vanished behind another mountains with no roads near..

i wish you could have see the same thing i did 15 yrs ago

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Tempest333

That is all years behind me and I still punch myself in the arm every now and then for loosing the path I dreamed.

thanks for sharing your story
the part that you met Neil Armstrong is

did he autographed ur comic book ?
that comic book would now worth a lot
lol
one time i have met Maurice Richard the greatest NHL player ever..
i wasnt interested in him or in the NHL .. now i regret the day that i didnt go like the others asking him for a autograph .. and now he is dead

the quote above ... what path you wished to have walked instead ..
what could you have done that you would now do ... ?
your interests in UFO/Space ??

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Edgar Mitchell is ticked at nasa and is doing this because his time has come and gone...

I've never seen anything credible from this source, as much as I'd like to believe it.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by Ben81

Edgar Mitchell is ticked at nasa and is doing this because his time has come and gone...

I've never seen anything credible from this source, as much as I'd like to believe it.

lets put ourself in their shoes.. in Edgar shoes
imagine we would have saw what they saw in space ..
their boss who is in touch with the government
told them .. to never speak about this again

if i was in their place ..i would be scare to even say anything about this
the goverment can kill or give a life prison sentence for high treason
and all the astronaults reputations will be wipe out forever ..
thats why they had to wait ... death his slowly but surely for them sadly ...

i agree its their time ..i would have done the same thing
if you accept the fact that you will soon die
then you are no more affraid to speak no more afraid of the gov
imagine going RIP with this secret
your heart will tell to share it before you die thats for sure

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Yes, you're right, and there is a lot more to it than that. Even if they pull ETs out of the bases to meet with the public, there are many different camps here, and that does not equate an upgrade for humanity yet, or humanity going cosmic, it could be the opposite even.

But, when it comes to sightings, even one over the whitehouse (which has already been done, I recall!), there is a lot more to what Benevolent disclosure would mean, it would include contact, downloads of information, things that would be way over the heads of those concocting a hologram,and note, if some sort of artificial voice starts talking religion in your head, it aint them! Sounds like some kind of towers and signal to microchips or something else.

It should be something your own soul and heart would do carthweels over, sing for, light up and beam this feeling your family is here!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

can you see the Internationnal Space Station
its the most shiny star in the sky
the one that is never at the same place each night
its not a UFO but i love the sight

sometime i see moving stars
but i will never beat my first real UFO
moving slowly beside a mountain with flashing color lights
that after a few minute vanished behind another mountains with no roads near..

i wish you could have see the same thing i did 15 yrs ago

Judging by your description of the space station, I don't even think you are looking at it when you think you are. If that's the case (that you can't even tell what is the space station) I'm not going to believe any of your tales of alien spacecraft.

Please enlighten me about your space station sigtings...when you see it, what do you see exactly?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join