It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Hero and sixth man to walk on the Moon comes clean

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ReturnOfGoukilock

I'm Starting to finally see a pattern to your posts

You sure about that ROG

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...\

These are just quick ones,

As for this thread, after 16 pages i knew i should of kept on reading Are Stargates Real thread
but that was 225 pages long, interesting to say the least. the star gate thread that is

Wally

[edit on 31-8-2010 by auswally]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by Ben81
i consider all the astronaults who talked about the alien fact to be national real patriot hero...

Which astronauts have talked about aliens?

I assume this has been added already but it's almost 3 am and I'll read the rest of the thread later...
NASA Astronaut, Dr. Edgar Mitchell interview

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sremmos

Sremmos.....

It's intellectually dishonest of you to employ this tactic.

Apologies.....

I do not understane why you are saying that.

If you feel inclined to clarify your point, I will endeavour to reply.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by auswally

Oh, I count on Fluctuations in the pattern, or else It wouldn't be realistic

but good lookin out though

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by auswally

And His Responses Hilariously remind Me of A Bot My friend wrote on IRC back in the day

but , Maybe he's just New to the western Style of Dialect

but I got to say, I almost see sarcasm in it

Hmmmm?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
[edit on 31-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sremmos

Well, He can Attack Me Then

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Aldrin’s “Monolith” Commentary

Aldrin spoke about the “Monolith” on Phobos.

Aldrin said this:

"It's a big, big, tall rock. Now I could say it looks like maybe it's a crude construction device by some creatures who practiced on Phobos and then landed in Egypt and built the pyramids. But I don't believe that. But some people are liable to think that".

disclose.tv...

Here are some more links of interest:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Aldrin’s “UFO” Commentary On The Way To The Moon

Aldrin spoke about the “UFO” that “accompanied” them on the way to the moon.

Aldrin said this:

"There was something out there, close enough to be observed," said Aldrin:
"Now, obviously the three of us weren't going to blurt out, 'Hey, Houston, we've got something moving alongside of us and we don't know what it is,' you know? We weren't about to do that, because we knew that that those transmissions would be heard by all sorts of people and somebody might have demanded we turn back because of aliens or whatever the reason is."

The object was identified as one of the panels that fitted between the 3rd stage & the lunar module. Due to momentum, the panel continued along the same trajectory as the lunar module. As it rotated, it appeared to blink on & off because it was reflecting light from the sun.

Here is a picture that shows the panels:

Here is a video wherein Aldrin explains this to Larry King:

Aldrin’s “UFO” Commentary On The Moon

It is claimed Aldrin spoke about “UFO’s” that “watched” them when they were on the moon.

That was the subject of a hoax, as per this detailed report by ATS member Jim Oberg.

www.debunker.com...

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

"Then I thought to Myself.....I can Talk about What I wanna Do until I figure out how to derail this subject in my desired direction"

You Seem to Bounce once People Confront you With anything more than a Novice Set of Questions

Your Move

[edit on 31-8-2010 by ReturnOfGoukilock]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Wow, did you have that set up Pre-question?

your one prepared bot

[edit on 31-8-2010 by ReturnOfGoukilock]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

So once again you say "I'll trust a Couple random Threads over what actually came out of the astronauts mouths in the case of what THEY actually saw"

Those Rascally Astronauts

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Debunker.com Hu?

Couldn't you pick a site that was MORE contrasted to the Ideals of THIS Site?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

ReturnOfGoukilock.....

You continue to ignore accurate information that I present in thread.

An example of this is the Aldrin information that I re-posted above, subsequent to posting that info earlier in the thread.

Therefore, I must conclude your objective is to argue for the sake of arguing.

Therefore I will not respond to you further in this thread as it will serve no purpose.

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Here is the three NASA astronauts and a NASA Experimental Flight Pilot's statements..

4 people from NASA

Buzz Aldrin, Edgar Mitchell, Gordon Cooper are the astronauts that say us there is something out there..and addition to that Joseph Walker who is from the Mercury Space Programme, and he is the first man in history to orbit the planet 22 times..

perfectliquid.blogspot.com...
and it seems that Gordon Cooper's statement is not appearing in the blog so here they are;

aaaand

hope this helps with your beliefs and rejections..

Peace.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by organite]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Truthfully, I'm Here Because , I'm starting to think that is your job

And You would rather go reference a bunch of Pages, when THE WORDS ARE ACTUALLY COMING OUT OF THE ASTRONAUTS MOUTHS IN SEVERAL VIDEOS presented in this thread

but don't believe your Lying Eyes

I think there is a Thread on that too

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
ATS Team:

This thread is another example wherein people will simply not look past the YouTube videos & the like to understand what was really being said by the astronauts & why.

I really hope you will spend the time like I did & look into things deeply & in detail, thereby finding out that all you are hanging your hat on regarding the astronaut commentary is just.....vapour.

There is a lot of fascinating, worthwhile UFO material out there, but this is not it.

Maybe...maybe not.....out.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

'PAST' does not mean 'WRONG' or 'LIE' bro..and i think words and interviews don't have expiration dates on them..if they were not thinking like that, they would definitely 'CORRECT' and 'UPDATE' their speeches..but they have not..and they won't..because simply that is what they know, believe or think..

So..do you want each of these guys to make a statement every year and say, 'Yes I still think, believe and know just as they way I talked on this interview these apply to this year too' or do you want them to repeat what they said over and over again and look like nothing more than a parrot?

It is just a 'said and done' situation why are you opposing so much to this? Are you also rejecting your history since its 'PAST' and no solid evidence on your hands to prove anything, just your history books and does that makes it like you called as 'vapor'?

Peace.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Wow, you just Can't take that no one is buying your snake-oil hu?

Why don't you whine about it

While your doing that, you might check out one of these Videos where astronauts are talking

you know astronauts, People who where qualified due to there extraordinary eyesight and technical skills? but what would people who have been to space actually know about space right?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Unfortunately I am at work and can not watch the videos from here, I will take a look at them this evening. If they are the videos I am thinking of, I have seen them previously and nowhere in them does it state anything about aliens, just UFOs, which the term does not automatically relate to aliens. I will take a look at the video when I return home this evening though, just so I know for sure if I have the correct videos.

The astronauts did repot UFOs following their craft as they approached the moon, because at the time what they saw was unidentified, pieces of boosters caught in their momentum, which can be scary in itself, because if they stop their momentum, and the panels continue, and hit their craft, all sorts of problems can occur.

The first craft that our astronauts flew in were not the sturdy shuttles that we had decades later and look at all of the problems they have had. We were in a space race, and these men were willing to be guinea pigs for their country at a time when putting your life on the line for your country did not just mean on the battlefield, but to beat other countries in to space as well. For those who will say that the US would not endanger men’s lives by sending them up in a tin can, know nothing of the time or what the country and these men were willing to sacrifice to beat the opposition to different stages of the space race, sometimes they succeeded and sometimes they failed at being first to do whatever. To dismiss these events out of hand as never happening does a great disservice to these men who have put their lives on the line for the advancement of space technology.

These men in your eyes can be trusted about a far out topic of aliens, which has not been proven as factual coming from these men with no back up documentation such as photos and video, but proven testimony from these men about being to space and the moon is thrown out as unbelievable even with accompanying video and pictures that backs up their stories. Something is wrong with this; either you believe the astronauts or you do not.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
This whole astronaut talking about aliens thing is nothing more than folks who are a little too eager to believe in the least likely conclusion allowing their desire to cloud their ability to actually look at the facts. Nothing more.

It is very typical of the overwhelming amount of ignorance that burdens this subject, and a major reason why this subject will never go anywhere. You can't show these people anything they don't want to see, plain and simple. This thread more than proves that.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts]

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join