It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berlin Cannibal Restaurant Calls For Diners To Donate Body Parts For Menu

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I eat my fingernails every so often and have been known to pick a blister and chew on the skin.

Does that count?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

I hear humans beings are rather salty
, now excuse me while i throw up and sanitize myself from this dirty thread Lol.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Okay OP, I am going to use a tact that someone on another site used for this story.

What the hell is wrong with you folks that do not like this, are you cannibalphobes?

What is wrong with a little thigh, or maybe a little breast.

You eat chicken breasts and thighs?

Heck, you folks have to be more progressive. This will be coming to a new liberal restaurant near you!

I can see it now, those in the US will say there is nothing in the Constitution against it. Being a libertarian, I would have to say go for it. But, of course being spiritual I would attempt to stop you from destroying your soul.

Oh well.

I am sure this would be a BIG thing in DC. Kinda like the decadence from this movie-Thulsa Doom, So THIS is paradise?!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I think that a healthy human rid of all pollutants would probly taste good, but since we all have pollutants in us, we smoke, we drink, we do ddrugs, we eat unhealthy, i think the majority of humans would not be good tasting.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by drmeola
we are approaching a time of survival as we have less and less farmers providing meat as we know it and all that is going on in politics with so many out of work and becoming homeless and basically starving on the streets

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!!

When they asked me if I wanted to leave my body to science, I had no idea they meant culinary science...

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyTHSeed

riiiiiiiiiiight no problem at all!

Well that is until you get those people who REALLY start craving it right......you know, like sushi lovers.........then next thing you know they want to make their own...........

Then it looks like its your grandmother or sister, or kid brother on the menu for them that night..........

I love how peoples false sense of "moral high ground" somehow also makes them immune to logic and consequences.......

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Sick and disgusting!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Yuck this is just gruesome...It has to be a sick joke.Although its not april 1st.
Did you read the last part in the OP link about the real life case of cannibalism?
Thats the sickest part IMO,because its real.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

I bet that weirdo gunther von hagens is going to be the chef...

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I wonder if the 'Special of the Day' will be called a Hannibal Lecter?

Second.

[edit on 28/8/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Would eating clones be just as vile?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I don't see the big deal here, people are giving their bodies up for food... I don't think the business could last because there would probably be too many people afraid to eat their for fear of being labeled a cannibal..... Obviously just a PR stunt I wouldn't eat anything off the menu but I don't see anything illegal about it..

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Would eating clones be just as vile?

No because clones don't have souls duh lol

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Has the menu actually been published?

I am just curious to know if they will be serving fava beans as a side order and if they have a good selection of years on the Chiante.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
probalby just a comercial stunt,
i refuse to believe they are serious, it is really sick.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Socially training ourselves to consume each other's flesh ... well it doesn't seem like a smart plan in the long run.

Imagine coming home one day to find your kids had devoured your baby sitter instead of calling 911?

I imagine 95% of the people championing this idea are just messing with the internet.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Pinke]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
this is a HOAX

thank u for your attention, now everybody knows my restaurant

[edit on 28/8/10 by Faiol]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I know it sounds raciest but would you like white meat or dark meat.

Second Line

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Incredible how many even here at ATS are such control freaks that they condemn voluntarily actions of human beings. One wants to be eaten, the other one wants to eat. And this should be punishable?

Come on people, it is time to wake up! Use common sense. This would morally be more justified then killing any animal for food, to my knowledge they never consent...

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by above
Incredible how many even here at ATS are such control freaks that they condemn voluntarily actions of human beings. One wants to be eaten, the other one wants to eat. And this should be punishable?

Come on people, it is time to wake up! Use common sense. This would morally be more justified then killing any animal for food, to my knowledge they never consent...

Read my post. Read manbehindthemask's post.

Some people want to do a lot of things we don't condone in society. I can voluntarily run down the street naked and shoot myself with a nail gun in the hands whilst singing 'its only a game show' - doesn't make it smart or right.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I would eat Bill O'Rielly's brain - it would be like a tasty roasted peanut - but cracking open the 6 inches of bone to get it would be a chore.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join