It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berlin Cannibal Restaurant Calls For Diners To Donate Body Parts For Menu

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
This is just so.......wrong.....and absolutely and totally disgusting !!!!

To take these bad mental images out, how about a little humor...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three explorers became lost in the jungle and wandered for days with no food and little water. One day, just as they were finally about to give up, they crawled into a clearing and there right in front of them stood a Cannibal's Restaurant.

Out front near the entrance was a large menu board. With the little energy they had left, they dragged themselves across the clearing and looked up to see the following menu:

Boiled Priest $12.00
Roast Lion Hunter $14.00
Steamed Politician $198.50

They struggled in, dragged themselves to a table, and a waiter came to take their order.

Before they ordered, one of the explorers asked the waiter "Can you help me understand your menu? The first two items are priced about the same, but the third item, the politician, is priced so much higher. Why is that?"

"Are you kidding?" replied the waiter, "Did you ever try to clean one of those suckers?"

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

You can roast someone alive and eat them if it is a consensual agreement.

You can?

shiver.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Place this member on ignore,I did a while
back.
Meat is meat,yeah right...I doubt that there
will be many volunteers.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

I'm not trolling, just genuinely curious...

What makes eating people so much more abhorrent than eating other animals? If it is cleaned and cooked properly, and not over consumed, the risk of disease should be the same as with any other meat.

And specifically in this case, the meat is voluntarily given of free will by the owner. So where's the beef ?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyTHSeed

Man is created in God's image,
animals are not.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Remember the case I think it was in Germany, about 7 years ago, when someone advertised for someone willing to be killed and eaten?

Someone replied, and they where killed and eaten, the guy who did it was sent to prison.

Here

Seems to be a little more than the norm in Germany, not saying all Germans are like this, but it has got to get you thinking what kind of people do this? and who in their right mind would volunteer to be killed and eaten.

I remember this story because it shocked me when it happened, and always stayed in the back of my mind.

Here is some more information on the Cannibal Arwin Meiwes.

More

An interview with him very short You Tube Video

There is even a Movie about him Rotenburg the Movie Court ruling

I really hope this is just some kind of publicity stunt and not for real, although the World right now is in such a state it does not surprise me one bit, this kind of thing would lead to disease from infested body parts, it has to b just a stunt surely?

[edit on 27/8/2010 by azzllin]

[edit on 27/8/2010 by azzllin]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
did anyone else notice the links in the article?

french cannibal prisoner.

german cannibal faces retrial

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

animals are not.

Man is an animal, of the genus Homo and the species sapiens sapiens.
Meat IS just meat, it's just the cultural mores we have in place that stop us, but it hasn't always stopped people eating other people, even in a ritualistic sense in communion.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This news cant be be actually real news,c an it? msot of the world knows cannibalism is taboo and not normal at all, spiritually wrong. you know Dahmer would have been dinning thier 24/7 lol. as for the member who said she'd donate a few body parts, but it had fat in it* John fisher would have been the eater. For those who dotn know who he is, John fisher, NYC 1932, was arresed ( in his 60's ibelive), for eating youn kid, in perticualr, thier asses* : x he enjoyed tighing them up standing up so theyde danlge thier,pull thier pants down, aind in many cases, violently whipped thier behinds with a leather belt till they bled to death: X he took great delight in it. He had traveled once to singapore in the late 1890's and i guess the economy thier was really bad..it wa common for people thier to eat others* as a substitute for protien meat* thats how it all started, and if im not mistaken, it was a resteraunt type place he learned this. coming back the USA, obviously the western world would never have accepted this..sot he next best thing, was helpless people kids.
He told the police at an interogation, one of his young female victims (most of them were boys and bit off thier privates for food) how sweet her rump tasted baked in the oven. i think he got the electric chair, i think..dont remember but i remember alot of what he did, in documentarys and reading... sick sick sick.
that was out of cannibal necessity* dahmer ate people to absorb them* kinda like the movie Ravenous with johnny DEpp..certain tribe of indains decaes ago, belived if a warrior died, he could eat the warrior and absorb his powers. thiers a history of people eating people, although i dont think the real dracula Vlad the impaler ( dracul means dragon, hence forth dracula proceeded his reputation and beheading fetishes) classifys as a cannibal. he was just sick in the head

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Yeah azzlin makes ya wonder dosnt it. I could see this is how a dawn of the dead zombie outbreak coudl happen lol. eating people becomes a necessity for food or a popular thing. being its jsut effin wrong even in natures eyes, the solution..come up witha virus that infect one or 3 of them so a felsh degenerating brain needs to eat other brains to be like them breaks out

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

I think this buisness will shut down son, With sign out front explaining Owner ate himself out Buisness. Then maybe a self serve will open up.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by xxcalbier

Actually human flesh is from my understanding similar to pork, thus it has been called “long pork”.

Of course I am going by what has been repeated on the internet and television so I might be wrong. I do not have the personal knowledge to say for sure.

Raist

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
You are all being conditioned.

Watch out!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

animals are not.

I can relate to that.
I feel a "familial" - for lack of a better term - relationship with people and animals, so I refuse to eat either.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
sounds like human do make for a fine dinner. this would explain why all of the genius serial killers end up consuming the flesh of their victims. i bet we taste like pork, depending on the cut that is.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I am so seeing "Fast Food" marketing types right now getting paranoid and excited over potential market share and visualizing their own brand of Soylent Green!

Soylent McNuggets

Finger Lickin' Good Human

People Hut

Please keep a sense of humor for what's coming up..... I really hate to be the bearer of bad news - but most of us very likely have eaten human flesh.

I worked in manufacturing for a number of years - I usually worked on heavy machinery, obscure stuff, but I did have some food clients and spoke with various people at conventions and etc - you hear gossip - and yeah - body parts and even WHOLE PEOPLE sometimes wind up going through a production run. And its usually let go. You don't think they're going to waste tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars over an arm or something going into the vats do you?

No way.

Bon Apetit!

Last one I heard of was an entire person - I was told the exact company and everything. Big US food producer. And they ALL operate this way.

It's very possible, that if you eat processed food, that you have eaten ground up human flesh at some point. Could be in any product really, and you'd never notice it with the various chems and dyes in foods.

Everyone has heard of a person who's missing some fingers or etc from working in an industrial food plant. Well where do you think Uncle Joe's missing fingers went?

Don't shoot the messenger.
I'm polluted and won't serve as a good dinner anyway

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Whiffer Nippets

I am never eating lunchmeat again!
Also,I will make my own ham salad.
I want to know who or what I'm eating!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I wonder if they will cater and if so , what type of finger foods will be on the trays ?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I don't know if I would want to try the McNuggets at this restaurant...

Other food choices there to avoid would probably be:

~ Rocky Mountain Oysters
~ The boneless, skinless chick breast
~ The fried fore-skin rinds
~ The Haggus!
~ The Tuna-Melt
~ ANY sort of sausage or weiner. "I'll take the wiener. Fine choice sir. Oooh, that sounds good, I will take it too. Sorry sir, we are all out. What?!? There was only one?"
~ Chitterlings
~ Anything coming from the loins

and last but not least....

AVOID THE VEAL!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
mamabeth,

It's not only meat you need to worry about. The last one I heard of - and it was an entire body - went through a vat of cheese. They did not recover the body. No they did not scrap the batch of cheese products in question.

That cheese and whatever else they used it in was sold and consumed.

Human flesh can be in a wide variety of products and you'd never know it.

It's very creepy to think about it.

I almost wasn't going to say, but it does happen often enough and you can find many instances of it on the net (food processing accidents, etc). And those are the *reported* ones.

There's probably 3 more (far worse) for the 1 you hear about.

We should probably worry more over the chemicals we eat and breathe anyway.

The human meat in whatever food it might wind up in is probably most repugnant for all the chemicals and heavy metals it contains.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join