It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you have a close encounter (CE) btwn 1959-1978?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Interesting, after reading this excellent thread from jritzmann made me curious to start a thread about these specific years of ongoing close encounters. I've read A LOT of detailed threads concerning this very subject and have posted my own close encounter here

To me, it seems like there are a high amount of CE's during these years ,whether or not if the level of encounters are 1 or 5, even from professional people we know that have been documented through the years.

I think it would be interesting to see if there's a high concentration or common data that can be analyzed during these years or it it truly random vs. other years?

I'm thinking if it's concentrated, would it be safe to say that there was a plan of some sort during these time? Would any one of us have something in common and perhaps were selected or was it purely randomized?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recap:

Did you have a CE of any lvl, as described here during the years of 1959-1978? If so, when?

Can you briefly or in detail describe your CE? (plz be honest, all hoaxers that ---> way)

Before, During or After the time of your encounter(s) were you in some sort of turmoil or specific situation/circumstance? i.e. were living with foster parents (which will cause separation anxiety) (plz do NOT post detailed info of cases of abuse; that is not what this thread is about. However, should you feel you need to talk to someone if it specifically correlates to this data, plz feel free to U2U me)

How many times during those years you had an encounter or CE, can you place the year, month, day or all 3?

Specific season of the year?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Much thanks for your input. Regardless of the amount of posts we get, the data will speak for itself and I wish you well.

~Komodo

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
Interesting, after reading this excellent thread from jritzmann made me curious to start a thread about these specific years of ongoing close encounters. I've read A LOT of detailed threads concerning this very subject and have posted my own close encounter here

To me, it seems like there are a high amount of CE's during these years ,whether or not if the level of encounters are 1 or 5, even from professional people we know that have been documented through the years.

I think it would be interesting to see if there's a high concentration or common data that can be analyzed during these years or it it truly random vs. other years?

I'm thinking if it's concentrated, would it be safe to say that there was a plan of some sort during these time? Would any one of us have something in common and perhaps were selected or was it purely randomized?

Recap:

Did you have a CE of any lvl, as described here during the years of 1959-1978? If so, when?

Can you briefly or in detail describe your CE? (plz be honest, all hoaxers that ---> way)

Before, During or After the time of your encounter(s) were you in some sort of turmoil or specific situation/circumstance? i.e. were living with foster parents (which will cause separation anxiety) (plz do NOT post detailed info of cases of abuse; that is not what this thread is about. However, should you feel you need to talk to someone if it specifically correlates to this data, plz feel free to U2U me)

How many times during those years you had an encounter or CE, can you place the year, month, day or all 3?

Specific season of the year?

Much thanks for your input. Regardless of the amount of posts we get, the data will speak for itself and I wish you well.

~Komodo

Very interesting pinpointing this block of time.

Summer
Early morning, before school
Outside, on the street, in plain view
8 years old
Not an abused child
Parents alittle dysfunctional, but who isn't

I was walking to school, when all of a sudden it got really quite and it was if there was nobody around. I then stopped, and this beautiful silver ship, oval-shaped, appeared in front of me. I could see through the craft's window two grey figures, one tall and standing, the other less tall and sitting. The tall grey was sending me telepathic waves and waves of this warm love' thing that jritzmann had described. I was okay with all of this because I wasn't feeling threatened in any way (I didn't know I was paralized) until the less tall grey started speaking, that is speaking telepathically to the taller grey, all I can recall him saying is "She....., in that split nanosecond I looked at his lips and realized they weren't moving. I tried to run but couldn't, so now I realized I was paralized...so I looked back at the tall grey asking for help and trying to wriggle free from the paralysis. The tall grey displayed a facial look as if saying "damn" and at that moment, they were gone and I was free to go about my business.

I'm curious if anyone else had experiences in broad daylight where alot of people are?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Summer, 1963

Life was constant turmoil for me and my siblings. Emotional and physical abuse, but, hey. We thought that was normal stuff then.

I was sleeping outside next to a row of bushes overlooking the lake behind our house. My dog was with me.

I suddenly woke up, and the crickets had stopped chirping, the frogs weren't croaking. It was uncharacteristically quiet for a summer night.
My dog got up and ran into the bushes. I saw a dark object hovering silently, about 40 feet above the surface of the water and about 50 meters from me. It blocked out the stars. It appeared to be a round shape. I was too scared to consider the details. A spotlight turned on and was pointed at the lake. Then the light's beam began to move towards me. I jumped out of my sleeping bag, dragged it with me under the bushes where my dog was hiding, and waited a bit. The spotlight moved to where I had been lying. Then the light turned off and the object was just no longer there. Shortly after that crickets and frogs began their usual chatter. And my dog and I hightailed it into the house.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
In recent times, I have become very cynical/skeptical, after following the Ufo subject for years. Even so, I had a 'missing time' incident in 1966, that I can't explain. I was 6 and my little brother who was with me, was 5, and when we returned home after being gone for an unknown amount of time, which I cannot recall at all, my family and neighbors said that they had the police searching for us. From that time until 1981 when I was 21 and going off into the USAF, me and my family experienced numerous nighttime Ufo (highly strange lights) incidents.
I currently am unable to intellectualy connect this phenomenon with alien-spaceships-visiting-earth, however.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Certainly, you can garner some cases here that have never, never been aired because of the lack of this medium in the "old" days, great idea.

But it does seem that you are not very familiar with the genre of that era that are filled with the exact info you want. It is fascinating all the more so because the "field work" of the ETs have moved changed over the decades.

My case, briefly mention in my profile, was extremely typical in those days, but not so typical these days. Either abductees today are not given long-term post-hypnotic suggestions to do or think in particular ways in their lives, or the ETs have gotten better at hiding their manipulations.

Perhaps the "New Age" has blossomed enough across civilizations (in the West, anyway) that abductees need not be directed toward what in decades past were alien (pun intended) thoughts and ideas. In other words, the required mindsets are amongst us!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Removed this, it was a bit too flippant.

Although it was a UFO sighting in 1978.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by LeBombDiggity]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
gave a start to everyone that repied.

thx for all the replies! i'd really like to hear more, I know there out there.. even if you go Anon ..

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
Certainly, you can garner some cases here that have never, never been aired because of the lack of this medium in the "old" days, great idea.

But it does seem that you are not very familiar with the genre of that era that are filled with the exact info you want. It is fascinating all the more so because the "field work" of the ETs have moved changed over the decades.

My case, briefly mention in my profile, was extremely typical in those days, but not so typical these days. Either abductees today are not given long-term post-hypnotic suggestions to do or think in particular ways in their lives, or the ETs have gotten better at hiding their manipulations.

Perhaps the "New Age" has blossomed enough across civilizations (in the West, anyway) that abductees need not be directed toward what in decades past were alien (pun intended) thoughts and ideas. In other words, the required mindsets are amongst us!

I think the greys have gotten better at handling all facets of contact. For instance, in my case, when the smaller grey started his scientific analysis of me (as if I wasn't there) to the taller grey, he obviously underestimated my observation/intellectual/analytical abilities even at that young age, that being the observation of his lips not moving, thus causing my panic. The taller grey's "damn it" reaction and immediately ending the contact. Live and learn.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
gave a start to everyone that repied.

thx for all the replies! i'd really like to hear more, I know there out there.. even if you go Anon ..

What about you? Any experiences during this block of time?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by simonecharisse
In recent times, I have become very cynical/skeptical, after following the Ufo subject for years. Even so, I had a 'missing time' incident in 1966, that I can't explain. I was 6 and my little brother who was with me, was 5, and when we returned home after being gone for an unknown amount of time, which I cannot recall at all, my family and neighbors said that they had the police searching for us. From that time until 1981 when I was 21 and going off into the USAF, me and my family experienced numerous nighttime Ufo (highly strange lights) incidents.
I currently am unable to intellectualy connect this phenomenon with alien-spaceships-visiting-earth, however.

I too, switch back and forth from sceptic to "I'm not sure" to "It was so real".

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheLight

yes.. i posted it in the OP above..

2nd

top topics

join