It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deputy witnesses and RECORDS ufo sound for dispatch (same as Billy Meier's)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I just found this interesting conversation between a deputy and the sherif office during the early morning. Not only does he witness a UFO over the river, but sticks his radio outside to record the sound of it for his dispatch to hear and record. Seems genuine to me and another bit of evidence for those skeptics. The sound is quite clear and I would wager a guess this UFO must have been very close.

Thoughts?

[edit on 27-8-2010 by FlySolo]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I just gave it a listen again and compared it with Billy Mier's sound. Ya ya before you guys start freaking out because I said the "B" word, you have to admit, it sounds remarkably similar don't you think?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Bump!

i guess it is too early to expect any thoughts on this so I bumped to keep it in the recent posts

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Does indeed sound like one of Billies beemships. I would love too see this deputy interviewed , say on coast to coast or even better here on ATS live. That would go a long way towards validating this for me. Cool find , thanks.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Thanks! Still waiting for the die-hards to get here. Hoping because I used Billy's name, this thread won't get trashed in the hoax bin.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
Hoping because I used Billy's name, this thread won't get trashed in the hoax bin.

Well, then what was your point? Why bring up Meier's name at all, if all you wanted to do was get us to listen to a UFO sound?

You want us to compare the sound of this UFO with Meier's fake UFO. Why? To imply that Meier's was somehow legitimate, that's why.

Very disingenuous of you.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Being almost 30 years old i am sure this will be very difficult to try and track down but im going to give it a try)

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Hoping because I used Billy's name, this thread won't get trashed in the hoax bin.

Well, then what was your point? Why bring up Meier's name at all, if all you wanted to do was get us to listen to a UFO sound?

You want us to compare the sound of this UFO with Meier's fake UFO. Why? To imply that Meier's was somehow legitimate, that's why.

Very disingenuous of you.

Give me a break. Do you have any thoughts on the latest sound vs the Meier's sound? Contribute something. I just find the affinity between the two maybe lends credit to Billy.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Blue , not everyone here believes that Bills stuff is all faked I personally believe that he wanted so badly to impart what he had experienced that he did a few things that he should not have done. IE the dinosaur and the laugh-in lady pic.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I just find the affinity between the two maybe lends credit to Billy.

All the other stuff Meier has done completely destroys any credibility he might have had. Unless you're one of those people who think somebody can hoax dozens of photos (poorly, by the way) but some of them still might be authentic. I don't have that problem.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
Being almost 30 years old i am sure this will be very difficult to try and track down but im going to give it a try)

Good luck with that mate. I too would like to know more about this case

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I would respectfully disagree with that comment. I think most of his pictures look 100% legit. Granted, some look 100% faked. Which makes one think, how can you do such a good job faking some but not others?

Back on topic. This thread isn't about Meier's pictures, its about the officer who recorded a UFO sound and how it resembles a sound that all skeptics believe to be fake. Maybe time for a second look huh?

[edit on 27-8-2010 by FlySolo]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Blue , not everyone here believes that Bills stuff is all faked

Well, that's too bad. For me and for him, I suppose. If some of his stuff is authentic, then he's not going to convince me of it. His credibility is completely in the toilet as far as I'm concerned. I won't give him the benefit of the doubt.

Not unless someday he comes up with a complete, free catalog of every photo he's ever taken and gets ol' Semjase to sit down for a real press corps interview.

And if you continue to believe in this guy, I feel a bit sorry for you. I understand that it's hard to let go of a wonderful fantasy, but sometimes that's what being a grown-up is about.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Blue Shift]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Blue , not everyone here believes that Bills stuff is all faked

but sometimes that's what being a grown-up is about.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Blue Shift]

Like your avatar? You must be in your early 20's and think you are all grown up. Age doesn't discriminate belief systems.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Maybe time for a second look huh?

I disagree. The more you look, unless you have the blinders of belief on, the more nothing adds up with all the convenient "dog ate my homework," and "the Pleaidians won't appear in public" nonsense, and the more it's all proven to be a sham.

And you, Michael, as Meier's representative already know this.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Like I said, I don't buy everything Meier has claimed, but as a witness to UFOs myself I won't just discredit everything he says either. So, please comment on the OP and stop trying to use the straw man attack. Did this cop witness something or didn't he?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Like I said, I don't buy everything Meier has claimed, but as a witness to UFOs myself I won't just discredit everything he says either.

People, for the most part, dismiss Meier because of the clearly hoaxed photos and not because he was, allegedly, a witness to UFOs — talk about straw man...

Did this cop witness something or didn't he?

How the hell can anyone here determine that?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Spangler

Well, i guess the obvious answer to that is because he radio'd it in? Did you listen to the entire conversation?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Wow!

Another meier thread in a matter of days. Its a bad idea to put it up against the meier ufo sound, as he is a proven hoaxer. Also, most of his videos and photos look fake.

Post a photo of one of his photos you believe to be genuine, or a good photo.

Even though it does sound the same, it just makes me belive that it is hoaxed, or billy meier was jammy and make a sound of a ufo which is in fact how they sound lol

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Well, i guess the obvious answer to that is because he radio'd it in? Did you listen to the entire conversation?

You're saying it's enough for someone to say that they saw something?

Yes I listened to the entire conversation, but what is the source for this recording? Where did it come from? Who recorded it?

Assuming this recording is real and this person saw ‘something’ what exactly does that prove? That people sometimes see ‘something’ they can't explain? Earth shattering news...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join