It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deputy witnesses and RECORDS ufo sound for dispatch (same as Billy Meier's)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tribble
reply to post by Jay-morris

TY for the "Bill" video as I hadn't seen his work before, many chuckles haha.

Now as to the Sheriff's story, he sure seemed calm to me and couldn't get the camera out? Or maybe a cell phone pic?

I do realize it was an older Sheriff's car, probably without a dash cam. I wonder if someone can clean up the audio and post it here.

Uhh Lol?

Who had a cell phone in 1981 let alone one with a camera on it?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilBat

It was misty and very cold in the early morning hours of March 17, 1981, as Sergeant Russell Yokum of the Saint Helens, Oregon, Police Department drove on patrol on Highway 30 west of the Columbia River. Saint Helens is a small mill town about 20 miles northwest of Portland. At 4:03 a.m., Yokum's attention was drawn to a bright light that was moving upriver, easterly, toward the Portland Airport 20 miles away. Aircraft passed over here regularly on their way to the airport. But this light was extraordinarily bright, lighting up the river like daylight..................

Rest of it can be read here Sacred Texts or here Dark Gov.

Interesting reason of why it sounds the same is

Which can be read about here

interesting how something that is made of light and total disappears in the end can make a noise that is generated mechanically from a man made generator.

Makes me think what does a cloud sound like? or a magnetic field that a magnet makes or how does solar wind sound like?

Here is a good link on Space Sounds

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Yes it was '81, and I messed that up very bad- I saw the copyright date of the website at the bottom of the transcript and went by that. I'm stupid

And I guess if anyone was going to professionally clean up the audio it would have been done by now.

So that just leaves me with the Billy video, it's funny as hell. I have a simple RC 20 dollar hover, that I could put on a fishing line connected to a ground eyelet and let out or reel in, to fly circular or within that circle too.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by Tribble]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

One needs to understand the distinction between the em "sounds" that are picked up by a coil, which are electromagnetic, and the air-whooshing sounds that are audible. The em ones are similar to the electric motor. Frequently the man made variety are built like fans. However if the motor is outside the fan, concentrically, as opposed to offset, then the motoring effect is more pronounced and combines the electrogravitic effect.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tribble
reply to post by badw0lf

Yes it was '81, and I messed that up very bad- I saw the copyright date of the website at the bottom of the transcript and went by that. I'm stupid

And I guess if anyone was going to professionally clean up the audio it would have been done by now.

So that just leaves me with the Billy video, it's funny as hell. I have a simple RC 20 dollar hover, that I could put on a fishing line connected to a ground eyelet and let out or reel in, to fly circular or within that circle too.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by Tribble]

I agree with you. As I said, my opinion is the story is not true - and old bill gets a stern look of WTF from me every time.

I was just at odds with some people not watching to vid ( or so I assumed ) and making a judgement. Either way, I think we are on the same page!!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysteryskepticInteresting reason of why it sounds the same is

That last UFO sound on that youtube link sounds like somebody manually adjusting a self oscillating delay unit. Its put me in mind to make a youtube video of one of my own delay units making such a sound.

If nothing else check out the "ufo sounds" made by this guy with an old Binson Echorec echo machine here:

I appologise for the lack of musicality in this guy's work, but in the latter half of the video he demonstrates the device and you can hear it make UFO noises at times.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Just to post a sane person's comment..

The Billy Meier UFO is clearly something hanging on a barely visible rope. I have so good eyes I can almost see it, especially as the plate behaves like it's hanging onto something from above. And the people who made it are laughing at you.

The Deputy UFO voice thing, well looks like some joke anyone could've done.

This is how I feel.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Jonas86]

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
That was a pretty interesting sound. It sounded like it was fairly big from the noise it was making.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join