It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deputy witnesses and RECORDS ufo sound for dispatch (same as Billy Meier's)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Billy's so called Pleiadian craft are similar in many respects to the Stauvanhaut IV and the Hoitenflug I. His other type 3 is similar to the Haunebu II. BMW made the Flugelrad II and the Kreisflugler II. In this regard I believe he carried on the disinformation campaign.

Now the deputy in mention is telling the truth as I have witnessed the "orange glow" on one occasion. It is very distinct, with no apparent source. The whirring noise is due to an ion vortex on the underside, exclusively used for atmospheric travel. It allows the craft to do closeup work, like around trees, buildings, and people. If the motor is spun up more, the electrogravitic field shuts off all electrical circuits. Perhaps at a safe distance the mike could pick up the em signature, the sound of an electric motor as one would hear it with an am radio.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
OK heres one Pic out of hundreds . Zero signs of a double exposure . You explain to me then how this was done if you are so sure its fake.

95% have not been de-bunked? You are jokeing right lol The photos you just posted has been replicated many times. Its a small object on a fish line, or some thin line.

Ok, he took ufo footage where the ufo disapears, then reapears. There were branches in front of the ufo, and when it disapears, you can clearly see the effect of the start motion effect. Now, we know that footage is fake, and we know he used the same effect as the other photos.

As for the ufo's by tree's. why is it that none of these tree's are in the location where he took them years ago. Not even i sign that a tree used to be there. Thats right, he used model trees, and in some photos, he used the same tree's in different locations.

It really annoys me that some people are so gullible, and so badly want to believe! And yes, they do make this subject a laughing stock.

I mean, ufos and ET coming here would be the biggest story ever. Instread they are selling dvd's and t-shirts lol its such a joke.

No matter what photo/footgae you put on here, it will get de-bunked.

95%! lol

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

I think it is more like an em signature in this case. They were known as flying tops before they became flying saucers, you know. Flying saucers? The hoaxes support the disinformation campaign, as well as the Pleiadian story. Truth be told, using an analogy, what possible interest could a farmer have in a little anthill at the edge of his property?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Ok, a good example is the wedding cake photos. Check this video out. Sorry about the music

Now, we all know that the wedding cake ufo is a hoax, and just a small model. So how can it be by that "big tree"? Thats because the trees are models, and thats why in the locations now, there is nothing, no tree's. He claims ET took the tree's away! LOL

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Jay-morris]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
[edit on 28-8-2010 by Spangler]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

TY for the "Bill" video as I hadn't seen his work before, many chuckles haha.

Now as to the Sheriff's story, he sure seemed calm to me and couldn't get the camera out? Or maybe a cell phone pic?

I do realize it was an older Sheriff's car, probably without a dash cam. I wonder if someone can clean up the audio and post it here.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Billy Meier's "UFO sound" is a fake.

As a musician I record music, and I could easily replicate the Billy Meier ufo soundtrack. It sounds like controlled feedback using a delay line of some sort. Judging by the constant loss of high and low frequencies on the echoes I dare say Billy Meier used a Revox tape recorder or some other reel-to-reel and modified it with a second tape head feeding speakers or something. At the beginning of the Meier clip it sounds a lot like a handheld microphone moving infront of a speaker relaying white noise or tape hiss. You can even hear the microphone being knocked (probably a cheap microphone). You can create a similar effect with two mobile phones if you dial one from the other and put both on speakerphone in close proximity (the signal being relayed via satellites provides the needed delay of about 20ms).

It is almost too classic a UFO sound effect from 1950s B-movies as they also used self-oscillating tape delay units to get the same effect.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Manolete

Yes, the sound was debunked a long time ago. Same with his other stuff. But you eill always get people who refuse to believe this is a fake case. It really blinds them, which is a shame because they could focus all of there efforts on good ufo cases that are out there.

I would just like to see someone post one piece of evidence that proves meier is telling the truth. Their is none whatsoever!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Do you have an article debunking the sound recordings? I could still use those effects for my more ambient recordings.

Some of Billy Meier's followers, such as Michael Horn, are not so much blinded with ignorance as seeing a very shrewd business oppertunity. I feel that when people wish to believe in advanced Plaedian races, then follow Meier sooner or later they must get a little suspicious? Surely they never saw the things Meier managed to photograph. Therefore Meier must have been the figurehead, the only guy who could get up close to the UFOs. Maybe Meier promised them that in the future the big chance would come for them... it all seems a little sad.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Horn is a very strange guy. I remember he popped up in a forum i was using. Because of his attidude, he was banned. Then this other guy came on, who could hardly speak English, saying how the meier case was real, and no one could replicate his footage and photos. I debated with this man for a few pages. But it turns out that this man was horn!

He is a very strange fella
It always amazes me that these Aliens that meier speaks about, only want the best for this planet. So, they chose meier to sell the dvd's.cups,t-shirts etc lol

How anyone can believe this rubbish is beyond me!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I guess guys like Horn are not cut out for the real world. Nothing wrong with that really, but their choice of alt lifestyle leaves a lot to be desired. When you have conmen conning the conmen it all gets a bit too complicated.

Its strange but I wager that back in the Adamski and Betty/Barney Hill era you could get away with a lot more with regards to UFOs. The whole Cold War mentality probably had people on high alert. I think the War on Terror era has made everybody so cynical they can hardly care. People knuckle down to increasingly bad lifestyles regardless. A battle might rage on overhead but X-factor is on the TV. Even Fact or Faked, which could potentially be a useful show, appears to be editted by chimps on ritallin with kitchen scissors.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I agree. More to an em signature like feedback. You can't get noise like that naturally, so the researchers were half right.

These cases are neither 100% full proof true, or 100% hoax. That is cases with agendas. It is always a composite. I wrestled for years with the Nazi connection until I realized they invented their own disinformation campaign with turbine parts and bells. But that did not mean the real deal did not exist. So to prove my thesis, after I learned first principles of how-to-do-it, I returned and found the evidence I was looking for. The Vril craft were a dead giveaway.

You people have to understand this about Billy Meier. He looks like a simple country bumkin. What better way to influence further research in the future.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas

I agree. More to an em signature like feedback. You can't get noise like that naturally, so the researchers were half right.

These cases are neither 100% full proof true, or 100% hoax. That is cases with agendas. It is always a composite. I wrestled for years with the Nazi connection until I realized they invented their own disinformation campaign with turbine parts and bells. But that did not mean the real deal did not exist. So to prove my thesis, after I learned first principles of how-to-do-it, I returned and found the evidence I was looking for. The Vril craft were a dead giveaway.

You people have to understand this about Billy Meier. He looks like a simple country bumkin. What better way to influence further research in the future.

I believe that Im approaching the same conclusion as you already have come to . Could you please post the best most truthful links supporting the idea that these are earth constructs with roots to the Nazi saucers. Thanks)

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Billy Meier's "saucers" have no links to Nazi saucers dude.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Of course not. But, if the same shapes crop up over and over, and are invariably debunked every time, then the principle is hidden as well. Form follows function. They are real, so every effort must be made to prove they are not. And hoaxing is the method.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

I could, but I am not sure I want to. Partially because you would not know what to look for, and partially to avoid drawing attention to the gold nuggets among the rocks.

Google it. When you find the pictures you will be amazed by their similarity.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
I have witnessed the "orange glow" on one occasion. It is very distinct, with no apparent source.

I saw a UFO once. Clear skies - day light. It glowed like a self illuminating yellow/white color. Very distinctive. Too far to hear any hum.

I was just watching it - - casually - - not really knowing what it was. Then it shot straight up - - until I couldn't see it anymore.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Report me if the site doesn't work. Ok guys, I'm brand spankin' new here, but check out this website I just made with a detailed alien head and face birth mark on the side on my girlfriends body. I have other photos that show other sized heads with faces. alieneyes.info... Oh, and, sorry. I wrote some words before the image, but it is ignorable. How should we take this?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
EDIT - already posted.. As usually I so slooww...

oO

[edit on 29/8/2010 by badw0lf]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by theMegaladon
Here is a link to the Columbia River case
www.sacred-texts.com...

Still unclear of the "UFO sound" was or was not part of the original audio, if this in fact the original audio at all.

Snap!! Missed it by >< much !!

Spose I better go edit my post now

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join