It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deputy witnesses and RECORDS ufo sound for dispatch (same as Billy Meier's)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I am just wondering why so many people refer to military personnel and police officers as "trained observers". I just don't get it. What does that mean? I went to the police academy in California in 1981 and I received very little training on how to observe. And.... in the military, they only provide a bit of training in aircraft recognition in order to distinguish friends from foes so you don't shoot down your own air force.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by FlySolo
Ya ya before you guys start freaking out because I said the "B" word, . . .

I believe Billy was contacted. I believe he was given specific instructions - - - which he ignored. Because of his actions - they left.

When he could not prove his claim - - - he then tried to artificially create proof.

Something like that, he went off assignment, or was what I was told was he worked for the zionist secret service, I'm not good with names, but one of those organizations, and that he probably changed the messages. To sound more like the Georgia Stones, with population needed around 500 000 , plus claimed he was the only contactee. And something that came to me very strongly last August, when that energy hit, and I was recognizing people, he was not allowed or meant to start a religion, let alone one that condemned homosexual men because they were seed bearers but had no problem with two gay women. Bloodline type of thing, that is.

But the contact is something else. This the Ple'o'sha'n/Taurus groups, have long term bases here, including under ocean.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by Annee

Ya ya before you guys start freaking out because I said the "B" word, . . .

I believe Billy was contacted. I believe he was given specific instructions - - - which he ignored. Because of his actions - they left.

When he could not prove his claim - - - he then tried to artificially create proof.

Something like that, he went off assignment, or was what I was told was he worked for the zionist secret service, I'm not good with names, but one of those organizations, and that he probably changed the messages. To sound more like the Georgia Stones, with population needed around 500 000 , plus claimed he was the only contactee. And something that came to me very strongly last August, when that energy hit, and I was recognizing people, he was not allowed or meant to start a religion, let alone one that condemned homosexual men because they were seed bearers but had no problem with two gay women. Bloodline type of thing, that is.

But the contact is something else. This the Ple'o'sha'n/Taurus groups, have long term bases here, including under ocean.

OK - - you know me and ya know that is too much information for me.

However - - I did read somewhere something about Bloodline. Kind of like abductees are generational. Like a science experiment following several generations.

That Billy - a very unlikely person to contact - was contacted because of a bloodline connection.

It has nothing to do with why I believe he was contacted - - but it is an interesting side note.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Hmmm. I will try and stay on topic here out of respect. That might be a wee bit hard though, as it seems this thread came to a fork in the road real quick.

First off let me say this to address both issues that seem to have come up.

I am a firm believer in "Where there is smoke, there is fire." So, I think "Something" happened with Billy. It may have taken a bad turn down the road, but I do believe, Something happened. Yes, skeptics can say he had to much wine or whatever, but there is too much, oh lets say Energy, around the whole thing that has lasted to long, to be nothing. For example, to this day, we are Still debating who killed JFK. That moment in time had many "Witness's," yet. still here we are with all the evidence, or lack of evidence, to this day, Still not proof positive 100% sure what really happened. But, we All know Something happened without a doubt in our mind.

I find it hard to believe this cop may have been bored for weeks on end and all the sudden came up with a great idea of," I know what I'll do to shake things up!' I'll take these tapes of Billy's, play them over the radio, and get my good buddy JimBob to go across the lake and say he sees it too." Again, pardon my sarcasm, but I have to say, from the tone of these guys, the year it was done, once again, Something happened.

Something happened at Roswell, something happened at The Rendlesham Forest.

I think sometimes people really wear blinders when it comes to Give me solid 100% proof, or it didnt happen. That may be one reality for some, but really, there must be a bigger picture then that small focus. We are still discovering things in the depths of the oceans, the deserts of Egypt, the deep forest of Mexico. I still think we are only scratching at the tip of the many wonders that go way beyond our little 10% of utilized minds.

Sorry for the rant and now back on topic. My one only real questions is, aren't ufo sightings notorious for being silent? I saw this huge light dance in the sky, but didn't hear a sound? Just curious of how close one must be to actually "Hear."

I know someone in this thread said it sounded just like what they heard when they were 8 or so. Seems like Something happened to them too, and they know what they heard. Do we just disregard them because they sound like a nut case, and they have no "Proof?" Geee, why didn't that 8 year old have his tape recorder and his video camera all set up perfect to capture the moment for us to believe??? And if he did happen to have it all perfect for that moment, well phooey, it must be clearly cgi.... blah....

For a side bar here, for some reason that sound, sounded very familiar to me. Not from movies or anything, more like something in my soul. Like I have heard it before and it was rather comforting. Call me crazy!

Come on people, we really must expand that 90% we aren't using....

[edit on 27-8-2010 by yigsstarhouse]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I love it when the "B" word comes up. It is an easy way of distinguishing sane, rational people from the typical ignorant folks who make this subject a laughable joke.

You instantly know who's post you can easily dismiss when they defend anything related to the "B" word.

Billy, and those that ignorantly give him and his kind the benefit of a doubt, are the SCOURGE of Ufology. Period.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
It is easy to distinguishing sane, rational people from the typical ignorant folks who make this subject a laughable joke.

Obviously YOU consider YOURSELF Sane-Rational and not ignorant.

One point for you from self.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

No, he was contacted because he is family. He was supposed to be. But real life intrudes, by that I mean, we come here with good intentions for testing, and then things that are complications, ie. assingments for the bloodlines and their various agendas and organizations, get in some peoples way. It is a mason bloodline, zionist, majestic 12, the gergia guidestonese, the 500,000. He twisted it the way they wanted the contact to go. And also participated in the gospels of judas, which were bloodline concocted too. His family are still watching over. I was told by a contact the next day in the bathroom, after I remembered something, while reading his gospel, and getting very upset, that we must never judge anyone, that this is a very negative 3d world, and that many go off assingment, to send prayers, wishes and light.

We're all family, and earth is a testing ground, a reform school for some.

This whole thing is differnt than most think. We're cosmic, and the universe didnt get along on the lower levels, and many are here testing. Learning LOVE, and to not have wars, and starvation. Well the bloodlines kind of like to halt everyones progression a bit don't they?

I had quite a few memories stir in last August, had a burning forhead for days and had to sleep, and knew many people in source, some that were like sisters to me, and him, and my family, even my ex. Had more of me swell up like a well within, my Higher Self. It was quite the experience, its why I wrote threads about waking up and doing the work to connect with our source, and raise our frequency.

This world needs people to be Love, and to start to get in touch with themselves more and why they came. We can't allow the wishes of a small percentage of those who consider themselves elites, who are deluded into their negative viewpoints to hijack this world and everyones growth and progression. Its all about love, and getting along, not walking by anyone in need.

Plus since then I've wondered many things about him, because I know he is watched over, and that there is a strong possibility it wasnt his intentions to do this, but that he was forced to do it, and was "compromised" by the groups I was told he was connected to by a very informed friend. This world is run in layers upon layers of a tightly woven web, their control groups are everywhere. It makes it really hard to know what happened, and he may be a very decent advanced man.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Narcissistic a little aren't we? Your post really shows how conceited you really are. Who gives you the right and has appointed you the position to decide who hurts ufology? And how myopic of you, and typical, to discredit the OP based on the "B" word. If i hadn't of put in that clip I wonder how this thread would have played out.

Regardless, it is YOU who actually harms ufology by categorizing those who present information. Based on what exactly? What is the model? Even in the scientific world, the planet's best scientists can't come to a consensus on the bloody weather, yet you are an authority on ufology?

Don't make me laugh.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I love it when the "B" word comes up. It is an easy way of distinguishing sane, rational people from the typical ignorant folks who make this subject a laughable joke.

You instantly know who's post you can easily dismiss when they defend anything related to the "B" word.

Billy, and those that ignorantly give him and his kind the benefit of a doubt, are the SCOURGE of Ufology. Period.

No No No No . So many people are basing there opinions of Billy on pure hearsay from people basing there opinions on hearsay also > You wont admit it but its true . The truth is that 95 percent of Billy`s photographs have NEVER been debunked and have never been duplicated. Those are the facts .

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
replying to bluemooone2:

I am going to say this once, plain and simple. If you need someone to 100% debunk 95% of the "B-Man" photos for you then you, to put it simply, are ignorant.

I wish I knew how to say that nicer, but I don't.

I could go out tomorrow and produce 100-200 photos that would be utter bunk and OBVIOUS fakes, however I could then go the ignorant route you have taken and throw down an idiotic challenge to have somebody prove me 100% that my photos are fake. Will never happen. While they can reproduce the basics of my con, they will NEVER take the EXACT same photo.....and that means the ignorant people such as yourself can sit there and pick at this or pick at that, saying they can't be debunked.

Sorry, but your a virus that plaques this subject. I know we are supposed to keep an open mind, but not so open our friggin' brains fall out. Seriously.

Thanks for doing your part to ensure this subject remains the laughable joke that you and your kind have made it into today.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
The truth is that 95 percent of Billy`s photographs have NEVER been debunked and have never been duplicated. Those are the facts .

As always, Billy Meier advocates want to shift the burden of proof. It is not up to others to prove Meier wrong, it is up to Meier and his mouth-breathing supporters to prove Meier right. You can lie all you want about the photos not being debunked; fact is not a single photo has been shown to be the genuine article.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2

No No No No . So many people are basing there opinions of Billy on pure hearsay from people basing there opinions on hearsay also > You wont admit it but its true . The truth is that 95 percent of Billy`s photographs have NEVER been debunked and have never been duplicated. Those are the facts .

Yes - I believe Billy was contacted - - but when he couldn't prove it he manufactured proof.

The negatives to his pictures have never been presented for authenticity.

I suppose there could be some real ones mixed in with fake ones. But it is not proven.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I could go out tomorrow and produce 100-200 photos that would be utter bunk and OBVIOUS fakes, however I could then go the ignorant route you have taken and throw down an idiotic challenge to have somebody prove me 100% that my photos are fake. Will never happen. While they can reproduce the basics of my con, they will NEVER take the EXACT same photo.....and that means the ignorant people such as yourself can sit there and pick at this or pick at that, saying they can't be debunked.

Even when the photos are conclusively shown to be hoaxed or otherwise suspicious, Billy Meier's followers will either invoke special pleading or completely deny the photos have been debunked. There world is not one of reality.

Sorry, but your a virus that plaques this subject. I know we are supposed to keep an open mind, but not so open our friggin' brains fall out. Seriously.

But they are not open-minded. They refuse to accept the evidence, the truth. It is the epitome of closed-minded.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I do not see any correlation between this audio clip and the billy meier hoax? First of all the two do NOT sound that much alike, second there is no report or source to the audio clip. Anyone with a CB and sound effects could have created this audio clip.To my knowledge UFO's do not make such sounds according to reports more like a high voltage humm in some cases. That does not mean a UFO cant make such a sound it just says that it is NOT proof of anything.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
OK heres one Pic out of hundreds . Zero signs of a double exposure . You explain to me then how this was done if you are so sure its fake. [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d9cd94575fb5.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Here is a link to the Columbia River case
www.sacred-texts.com...

Still unclear of the "UFO sound" was or was not part of the original audio, if this in fact the original audio at all.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Hoping because I used Billy's name, this thread won't get trashed in the hoax bin.

If you wanted to honestly discuss this very interesting case I wouldn't have brought up Billy Meier at all.

You kind of set out to derail your own thread and make this about vindicating/debating the Meier case rather than discussing what actually happened the day the Deputy recorded the sounds he did.

How about we try and prove what it was the Deputy claimed to witness before claiming it is evidence that clears up Meiers fraud record?

I'd rather discuss the Deputy case than Meier.

- Lee

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

replying to bluemooone2:

I am going to say this once, plain and simple. If you need someone to 100% debunk 95% of the "B-Man" photos for you then you, to put it simply, are ignorant.

I wish I knew how to say that nicer, but I don't.

Thanks for doing your part to ensure this subject remains the laughable joke that you and your kind have made it into today.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts]

OK then here is my side plain and simple You and people who echo this viewpoint have picked out three or four red herrings in a collection of photos and writings that exceed over 8000 pages of communications and then declare that all his photos have been shown to be faked and and you do so with nothing to back this up except a dinosaur picture and a picture of a lady on the old laugh-in show. great work there . congratulations.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by bluemooone2]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
There's nothing in the Meier 'Beamship' sound that couldn't have been achieved with a Moog/Korg Patch Synth, shortwave and 4 track. Meier is known for his salutes to 50's B-Grade Sci-Fi - like the laser pistol, tin foil space suit and wedding cake UFO.

His kitsch analogue, theremin-like 'Wooooooooooooooooooo' sounds are no different.

IRM

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Nope not at all . Be sure to listen past the lie detector part into the beemship sound analysis . I know its kinda cheesy but its way before
Korg.
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 28-8-2010 by bluemooone2]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join