It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler may Have Been Our Saviour-INFO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Greetings Brothers and Sisters of ATS, I thought i would put this concept that i have been thinking about across. Lets see if its plausible.

Ok we all know Hitler Tried to kill every Jew, but i always asked myself what could drive a man to do such a thing as genocide.

Several people mentioned Hitler as the Antichrist, Now Israel is the home of the Jews, Thier True home and well as most of you may know. Israel will bring the end of the world or that is what some people believe.

IF it is gods will that the Jews fulfill a prophecy that could bring forward the end of times. Then ,maybe that is why Hitler fought so hard to destroy them.

He may have been the Anti-christ but are we really sure who is the good guy. GOD or the DEVIL.

Its a wild concept and i dont know if its been thought of before. Just let me know your thoughts on this.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
i thought of this a while ago, just jokingly of course. I said "Hitler was trying to prove God, he was burning the Jews to find if they could withstand fire like in the book of Daniel" of course this was a drunken joke that I would never take seriously due to the fact that since that time Jews have fallen out of favor of God.

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Trying to rationalize Adolph Hitler as anything but a syphilitic monster who caused the deaths of untold hundreds of thousands of human beings requires more self-deluding than I am capable of mustering.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

If Hitler succeeded, I wouldn't be here, nor my children. The plethora of other Jewish activists that speak out against Israel and her policies wouldn't be here either. I refute the notion that substituting Israel for Nazism would have left this world in a better off place. You are really only trading one extreme for the other.

--airspoon

[edit on 26-8-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Only on ATS do you find threads that will make the argument that Hitler is really our savior, and Jesus was a liar and fraud. I'm glad I don't use this as my primary source of information because then I would be really *Snip*

to answer your question....absolutely not he was any kind of savior...

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/27/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Dont you see the resembalence between him and Jesus, Its uncanny!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I find it quite humorous that this thread and the Israel boycott thread are side by side on the front page. What are the chances?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Any Jewish folks visiting ATS might get the wrong impression.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Pure and utter bunk.
Maybe you should read up on the reasons Hitler gave for killing the Jews. And the mentally and physically disabled. And blacks and anyone else he vilified and killed.
It wasn't for any noble reasons like trying to fulfill a prophesy.

It was fueled by hatred, delusion, and megalomania.

Threads like this make me sick and wonder what the hell is wrong with people with these ideas. If I offended you...not sorry at all. Big *Snip* deal.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/27/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Wasn't this thread on a couple of weeks ago

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This continuing assertion That Hitler wanted to kill all the Jews is just factually wrong.
And that is according to Jews.

The Transfer Agreement (which promoted the emigration of German Jews to Palestine) implemented in 1933 and abandoned at the beginning of WWII is an important example of the cooperation between Hitler’s Germany and international Zionism. [11] Through this agreement, Hitler’s Third Reich did more than any other government during the 1930’s to support Jewish development in Palestine and further the Zionist goals.

www.jewsagainstzionism.com...

Zionists in the allied countries lobbied to get legislation passed which prevented Jews from finding safe haven in those countries and forced them to either go to Palestine or back to Germany.
(So they were in lockstep with Zionist policy all around.)
Where people like Jewish George Soros turned them out to the camps and harvested their money...

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
there is a little know reson that hitler wanted to rid the world of the pig people and free the monkey people

let me explain
hitler beleived that gods/aliens came to earth and created a race of beings by introducing dna into pigs to create a work force for mining of gold and other minerals required by the creators
thses creations were called adamu or the pig slaves
when these slaves were to hard to control and lazy the gods/aliens decided to have another go they freed the pig race and created the monkey race these monkeys were easyer to control and would work hard and do what they were told

now hitler saw the pig race as a abomination or mistake from the creators and his job as a monkey race leader to remove the mistake from the land

his justifycation to the people was that the jews were money controlling people who were lazy and profited off others work

when you ask why did hitler kill so many jews the answer is he thought he was doing the world a favour and freeing the world of a mistake

please note
i dont beleive he was right
i dont agree in any way
but i think he saw himself as a saviour

history is always written by the victor so be careful of history

example atomic weponds and japan ww2

not ment to offend only to express the ocult nature of hitler

XPLODER
i come from jewish bloodline

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

You do realize that your source has it's OWN agenda?

Hate threads however they may try to be disguised are against what I thought ATS was about.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

You do realize that your source has it's OWN agenda?

Hate threads however they may try to be disguised are against what I thought ATS was about.

True torah Jews aginst zionizm is a hate site...?
for posting proven history?

I challenge you to PROVE THAT
and to invoke ATS in a statement like that is disingenuous to say the least
ats is here to Deny ignorance
not to promote it

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Twisting my words doesn't make your point. I said your source HAS ITS OWN AGENDA.

Then I wrote about this thread and how I view it's relation to ideals of the site.

If you still don't get it, oh well.

I don't know how you could intentionally mis-read THIS post but I'm guessing you will try to.

[edit on 26/8/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

you cant disprove the facts so you resort to tactics
so you have your own agenda
if you can't see that oh well...
I challanged you for substance not semantics.

so what part of the historical record as I have posted, which is easily proven from many sources
isn't true?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

"Hitler may Have Been Our Saviour"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An ill conceived thread at best True-seer .

It is sad and might i add dangerous, that many people are awaiting these `end time` prophecies.

Dangerous lest we breath life into their bare bones, lets hope that such potentially self fulfilling prophecies never mix foreign policy with nuclear weapons.

Hitler , that solitary man , receives way too much attention for the European Genocide. It too easy to refer to him as `a monster` , to my mind he is even scarier to image as just a man ... leading other humans with various degrees of knowledge, from full complicity to suspicions- in a sequence of organised depravity .

no monsters i am afraid......... all too human.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Hey if I touched a nerve with you, that's too bad.

BTW you challenged me to prove something I didn't even say...
I have nothing to prove.

[edit on 26/8/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

touched a nerve
Heh Heh
You give your self far to much credit
you haven't backed your self up
which betrays your own agenda
for all the readers to see.
deny ignorance eh? wot!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
there is a little know reson that hitler wanted to rid the world of the pig people and free the monkey people

let me explain ....

I don`t know where to begin , so i`ll just ask you to provide a link.

I know hitler had some strange occultist beliefs , but "pig people" is a new one on me .

Link away - in your own good time .

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

It's kind of odd that you keep sticking to your miscomprehension of my statement about your SOURCE. I don't see why you take a comment about your SOURCE so personally.

If you want to keep insulting ME, that's fine.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join